Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

Unique Skill Every Businessman / Woman Should Learn From A Yahoo Boy (18+) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unique Skill Every Businessman / Woman Should Learn From A Yahoo Boy (18+) (263 Views)

3 Marketing Books Every Businessman Must Read! / {WORKING METHOD} The Magic Wand Every Businessman Should Use / Akin Alabi: My Mum's Driver Thought I Was A Yahoo Boy - Nairabet CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unique Skill Every Businessman / Woman Should Learn From A Yahoo Boy (18+) by Bamshads(m): 12:11am On Nov 04, 2021
Disclaimer: Fraud isn't a good way to live and I'm in no way in support of it. Whatever you do, be ready to pay the price when the Law catches up with you.

Few Things I learnt from Fraud.

It would be a dazzling shock to most of you that I once plied that route.

EVERYONE HAS A STORY.

I've had some bitter taste of life in the fraud world but truth be told there's no justification for anything and I learnt my lesson too.

But

I didn't throw all my lessons I learnt away infact I practiced them in the business world and I can tell they use a principle that works very well for them.

See, in the scam world they have lotta niche (Dating, Apartment, Crypto, Sugar Mummy...)

There's one unique thing that cuts through every one of them - NURTURING.

Nurturing prospective clients is one of the top notch skill on their resume.

To be continued...

By the way, if you'd like to join my 30-60DAYS ROADMAP TO 750K AUTOMATED INCOME GENERATION BOOTCAMP, CLICK HERE
Re: Unique Skill Every Businessman / Woman Should Learn From A Yahoo Boy (18+) by Bamshads(m): 12:22am On Nov 04, 2021
There's something about Lead/Client nurturing we really need to learn from Yahoo Boys. (Sarcasm intended)

Honestly client nurturing is a great deal...

Customer nurturing involves building effective and long-term relationships with potential customers throughout their self-directed journeys.

♻️This is a story of a client I nursed from my early years in Ecommerce (Health Niche) and she battled with an ailment that's causing a degeneration on her liver.

It was a whole lotta task as you've got to battle with mindset and objections.

Now she's the HAPPIEST PERSON on earth who's getting crazy proposals from her male doctors for being very healthy.

No be juju be that?grin grin

See ehn, don't pursue money... Just give crazy value.

Not pursuing money doesn't mean you should bill less than what you're supposed to infact I billed more than I was supposed to�

The only difference was that I didn't sound salesy and I gave maximum value and now I bet she'll say YES if I propose�☺️

How does earning a consistent #200,000 weekly by just connecting sellers to buyers sound to you?

Awesome right?

Then meet with me and CLICK HERE

(1) (Reply)

Operation No More Unemployed / How I Made ₦22,000 By Doing What I Love Best / How Lucrative Is POS Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.