Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,892 members, 7,821,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

You Can Make MONEY Per Hour On Selbolt Platform By Just Running Errands - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You Can Make MONEY Per Hour On Selbolt Platform By Just Running Errands (1527 Views)

(Apply) Hiring For Remote/Paid Professional Taskers On Selbolt Tasking Platform / As An Online Tutor, How Much Do You Earn Per Hour? / Earn Money By Running Errands In Your Location (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Make MONEY Per Hour On Selbolt Platform By Just Running Errands by emmanuel2662: 3:34am On Nov 04, 2021
Not everyone may have tech skills, hand work and all. But everyone can run errands.

It's amazing because Selbolt has launched as a platform for people to earn by running errands and carrying out tasks outsourced to them from afar.

From Nigeria, you can task someone in UK, US, Ghana, India, Kenya. Maybe it's admission sorting, or submission... anything that can take your time or that you can't represent in physically, you simply outside.

You stay in Abuja and you want to shop I'm Aba, you simply outsource to someone staying near the market in ABA.

It's the first of it's kind in Nigeria. It has an amazing UI, chat features. You can chat with a resident of Indian, Kano, Kenya, Ghana to help sort out admission, submission, shopping and all without you travelling all the way there.

And you also you can earn by running errands tasks for other people too.

Check it out and become a tasker and aslo start outsourcing tasks

https://selbolt.com/tasker/register

1 Share

Re: You Can Make MONEY Per Hour On Selbolt Platform By Just Running Errands by flexydote(m): 8:23am On Nov 04, 2021
Not opening

Re: You Can Make MONEY Per Hour On Selbolt Platform By Just Running Errands by emmanuel2662: 8:55am On Nov 04, 2021
@flexidote, we are upgrading the platform and it will be up soon today

1 Like

Re: You Can Make MONEY Per Hour On Selbolt Platform By Just Running Errands by aloma007(m): 12:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
emmanuel2662:
@flexidote, we are upgrading the platform and it will be up soon today

I'm interested but the site is still not loading.
Any WhatsApp group to channel?
Re: You Can Make MONEY Per Hour On Selbolt Platform By Just Running Errands by uncleteeh(m): 12:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
emmanuel2662:
Not everyone may have tech skills, hand work and all. But everyone can run errands.

It's amazing because Selbolt has launched as a platform for people to earn by running errands and carrying out tasks outsourced to them.

It's the first of it's kind in Nigeria. It has an amazing UI, chat features. You can chat with a resident of Indian, Kano, Kenya, Ghana to help sort out admission, submission, shopping and all without you travelling all the way there.

And you also you can earn by running errands tasks for other people too.

Check it out and become a tasker and aslo start outsourcing tasks

https://selbolt.com
I don register, I never see any gigs.

1 Like

Re: You Can Make MONEY Per Hour On Selbolt Platform By Just Running Errands by emmanuel2662: 12:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
That's great!

We are currently upgrading the platform as we said earlier. You will love every bit of it!

It will be opened again later today after migrating our existing users to the newly upgraded version.

Well, you will get lots of gigs that you will find yourself rejecting tasks because it will be too much on you. I promise

So Selbolt is coming live again soon!⚡⚡⚡
Re: You Can Make MONEY Per Hour On Selbolt Platform By Just Running Errands by emmanuel2662: 12:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
@aloma, the site is being upgraded. I will inform the house again when it's up.
Re: You Can Make MONEY Per Hour On Selbolt Platform By Just Running Errands by MissW: 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
Really?
Re: You Can Make MONEY Per Hour On Selbolt Platform By Just Running Errands by emmanuel2662: 6:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
MissW:
Really?

Yes when the site comes on, you're going to love Selbolt!

Wait and see!⚡⚡��

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Can Make MONEY Per Hour On Selbolt Platform By Just Running Errands by emmanuel2662: 7:16pm On Nov 12, 2021
[Apply Now] 10,000 Remote Paid Job Openings by SELBOLT, Closing on the 19th November, 2021

SITE IS BACK LIVE!

Hello Everyone,

I'm Emmanuel, Head of Partnerships at Selbolt and we're currently onboarding for 10,000 Professional Taskers from every town, city, and state in Nigeria.

You apply now and after approval you get listed on Selbolt and start earning.

https://selbolt.com/tasker/register

Here, there's no discrimination, no strata, we want to decentralize the logistics and outsourcing industry by enabling a peer to peer physical errand task outsourcing marketplace platform.

Selbolt is like the Fiverr of Physical Errand Task. Instead of people traveling somewhere far to get a task done, they can simply outsource the task to you staying around there already.

If I stay in Enugu and I want to shop from Aba or Kaduna or get a physical task down around there, I don't need to travel down, I only just have to outsource the task to a trusted Tasker already staying near the physical location in Aba or Kaduna to help me get it down.

Thus eliminating transportation from both ends.

As a Professional Tasker, earning is per hour and depending on the time demand for the task you get your price increases accordingly. And you get paid immediately you're done with each task.

There are functionalities and chat features on the platform to communicate. For people to talk with Taskers for clear task description before execution and the Taskers can be rated and earn after task is done by the platform. You simply set your price.

Selbolt has been able to onboard Taskers from Egypt, Kenya, South Africa, Rwanda, Tanzania. Every town and city across Africa. To make physical task outsourcing easy. This is for you to get things done in other countries through the hands of trusted people without you traveling there yourself to do them

So, welcome to Selbolt. Our goal is to provide 100,000 jobs across every locality in Nigeria and Africa before the year 2021 ends. So share with Friends, and Families to apply now and get started.

You simply get errand tasks outsourced to you by anyone staying far from your city but want the task to be done in your city.

So we are onboarding remote Professional Taskers on Selbolt from across every town, locality, state in Nigeria to be listed on Selbolt and earn per hour for every task.

Application closes by next week Friday, 19th November, 2021.

Apply now https://selbolt.com/tasker/register
Re: You Can Make MONEY Per Hour On Selbolt Platform By Just Running Errands by emmanuel2662: 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2021
Selbolt is still live and you can still sign up to become a Professional Tasker!
Re: You Can Make MONEY Per Hour On Selbolt Platform By Just Running Errands by Das1mama: 8:17am On Nov 24, 2021
Morning Op, have being able to register but my question is, is it compulsory that it must be Android phone?
Re: You Can Make MONEY Per Hour On Selbolt Platform By Just Running Errands by Bullionguy(m): 5:14pm On Nov 24, 2021
Am done with the registration but when I click on sign up they said incorrect credentials or registration is yet to be approved, pls I need your help on this. Thanks
Re: You Can Make MONEY Per Hour On Selbolt Platform By Just Running Errands by Bullionguy(m): 5:23pm On Nov 24, 2021
Pls can we chat of WhatsApp 08140907320
Re: You Can Make MONEY Per Hour On Selbolt Platform By Just Running Errands by folak48: 12:34pm On Nov 25, 2021
Is registration closed? I would like to register.

(1) (Reply)

PWC Internship For Graduates, Corp Members And Masters Students / Invitation From Green House Consulting / Atf Consult Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.