Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,575 members, 7,820,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Don't Miss Out On This Golden Opportunity To Make Huge Money - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Don't Miss Out On This Golden Opportunity To Make Huge Money (796 Views)

120,000 Salary For Life..... Dont Miss This Golden Opportunity / 2 Tested And Registered Investment Companies To Make Huge Money From In Nigeria / Invest Just #2k To Tap Into This GOLDEN CHANCE This Season !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Miss Out On This Golden Opportunity To Make Huge Money by richie10k: 7:49am On Nov 04, 2021
Pi is a digital currency that has the potential to appreciate immensely in value in the nearest future just like bitcoin and interestingly it can be mined for free, with just your mobile phone.

- It doesn't use your data

- It doesn't use your battery

- Over 25million active miners across the globe, don't be left out, get your own share of the pie.

- you only spend a minute once every 24hrs to start or resume mining.

Free mining ends by December 2021,so what are you waiting for, download and install the app now to start mining while it's still free.
And use [ davscolfpi ] as your invitation code. Please neglect the brackets.

==> After registering, you can add me on Whatsapp [ zero 7 zero 15371479 ] for regular updates.

Re: Don't Miss Out On This Golden Opportunity To Make Huge Money by CryptoGuide: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2021
I wonder when you guys will realize that PI Network is a waste of life. I know you'd argue that it doesn't cost money to mine, and therefore there's nothing to lose in the process. But you need to be aware that each day you waste in believing and mining PI freely on your phone, you're missing out on real opportunities in the crypto space that could fetch you a pretty decent money.

If you wanna get involved in the Crypto space and wish to earn yourself a tangible amount of money; save up some money to invest and pay a professional to guide on your investment journey, so you do not go about losing money to the crypto market, then contact me on WhatsApp via: 0 8 1 3 0 2 9 7 4 8 7
Re: Don't Miss Out On This Golden Opportunity To Make Huge Money by richie10k: 11:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
CryptoGuide:
I wonder when you guys will realize that PI Network is a waste of life. I know you'd argue that it doesn't cost money to mine, and therefore there's nothing to lose in the process. But you need to be aware that each day you waste in believing and mining PI freely on your phone, you're missing out on real opportunities in the crypto space that could fetch you a pretty decent money.

If you wanna get involved in the Crypto space and wish to earn yourself a tangible amount of money; save up some money to invest and pay a professional to guide on your investment journey, so you do not go about losing money to the crypto market, then contact me on WhatsApp via: 0 8 1 3 0 2 9 7 4 8 7
One of the bad belles who don't want others to benefit from the pi network.
If I open your phone right now, you probably have over 2000 waiting for Mainet to arrive yet you are trying to discourage others from mining.
Trading crypto is similar to playing sport betting Oga.
Mining crypto for free when the opportunity presents itself is 1000 times better.
Re: Don't Miss Out On This Golden Opportunity To Make Huge Money by richie10k: 7:36am On Nov 08, 2021
Never depend on single income, invest to create multiple sources
Re: Don't Miss Out On This Golden Opportunity To Make Huge Money by CryptoGuide: 12:08pm On Nov 08, 2021
I built my first house totally from the profits made from crypto; and currently have crypto assets worth over 8 million naira sitting in my portfolio. Do you think I made this amount of money by mining PI?

My guess is... You're a new to crypto and do not know how things work yet in here. Truth be told, it takes years to do away with craps in the crypto space, except if you've got someone experienced that could point the key things to look out for and move quickly in the learning process. I was once like you when I started back then in 2017.

I've been in the Crypto Space for about 5 years now; and I spend over 10 hours daily doing crypto research and finding crypto assets capable of doing great thing; so, based on my level of experience, I think I'm experienced enough to tell if a thing is a time waster in the crypto space.it

Thousands of people before you have gone down this path; and here you are repeating the same mistake these people made years ago when the PI Network was launched.

My point still remains the same; mining PI Network is a total waste of life and. Know this and know peace.

richie10k:

One of the bad belles who don't want others to benefit from the pi network.
If I open your phone right now, you probably have over 2000 waiting for Mainet to arrive yet you are trying to discourage others from mining.
Trading crypto is similar to playing sport betting Oga.
Mining crypto for free when the opportunity presents itself is 1000 times better.
Re: Don't Miss Out On This Golden Opportunity To Make Huge Money by Princevirus(m): 5:23pm On Nov 08, 2021
Why not sign up for network marketing with qnet. The company has been since 1998 with over 50 million members worldwide. They have taken over Ghana, ivory coast, Togo, Benin republic and currently, they have heavy presence in Nigeria. Their payment starts from $150 weekly and keeps going up. The name is qnet. Chat me on Whatsapp if you are interested for more details. 07038952870
Re: Don't Miss Out On This Golden Opportunity To Make Huge Money by Nicoswit(m): 1:48am On Nov 09, 2021
CryptoGuide:
I built my first house totally from the profits made from crypto; and currently have crypto assets worth over 8 million naira sitting in my portfolio. Do you think I made this amount of money by mining PI?

My guess is... You're a new to crypto and do not know how things work yet in here. Truth be told, it takes years to do away with craps in the crypto space, except if you've got someone experienced that could point the key things to look out for and move quickly in the learning process. I was once like you when I started back then in 2017.

I've been in the Crypto Space for about 5 years now; and I spend over 10 hours daily doing crypto research and finding crypto assets capable of doing great thing; so, based on my level of experience, I think I'm experienced enough to tell if a thing is a time waster in the crypto space.it

Thousands of people before you have gone down this path; and here you are repeating the same mistake these people made years ago when the PI Network was launched.

My point still remains the same; mining PI Network is a total waste of life and. Know this and know peace.

Do you trade cryptocurrencies or just buying and hodl?
Re: Don't Miss Out On This Golden Opportunity To Make Huge Money by CryptoGuide: 10:20am On Nov 09, 2021
I try to do as much as could be done in the crypto space; just to get in on the daily action. Although, hodling my crypto assets still remains my best strategy for massive gains.

Nicoswit:

Do you trade cryptocurrencies or just buying and hodl?
Re: Don't Miss Out On This Golden Opportunity To Make Huge Money by Nicoswit(m): 11:36am On Nov 09, 2021
CryptoGuide:
I try to do as much as could be done in the crypto space; just to get in on the daily action. Although, hodling my crypto assets still remains my best strategy for massive gains.

Alright
Re: Don't Miss Out On This Golden Opportunity To Make Huge Money by richie10k: 9:17am On Nov 10, 2021
CryptoGuide:

just the same way people who mined bitcoin and ethereum wasted their time right?
Re: Don't Miss Out On This Golden Opportunity To Make Huge Money by peacealways: 10:42am On Nov 11, 2021
Princevirus:
Why not sign up for network marketing with qnet. The company has been since 1998 with over 50 million members worldwide. They have taken over Ghana, ivory coast, Togo, Benin republic and currently, they have heavy presence in Nigeria. Their payment starts from $150 weekly and keeps going up. The name is qnet. Chat me on Whatsapp if you are interested for more details. 07038952870

Are you sure is real
Re: Don't Miss Out On This Golden Opportunity To Make Huge Money by Princevirus(m): 6:22pm On Nov 11, 2021
peacealways:

Are you sure is real
As sure as hell.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Easiest Way To Make Money Online With ZERO Funds ? / Updc Reit Declares Dividend For Unit Holders / .......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.