Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Finish Strong: End Of Year Strategic Review For Business Owners - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Finish Strong: End Of Year Strategic Review For Business Owners (190 Views)

Obi Cubana, Other Billionaires Celebrate End Of Year Party With Families ( Video / It Doesn't Matter How You Started 2021, You Can Finish Strong And Even Stronger. / Finish Strong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finish Strong: End Of Year Strategic Review For Business Owners by iebelieve(m): 9:17am On Nov 04, 2021
It's the end of the year and successful organizations are rethinking their actions and retooling to get prepared for yet a better year.

For those of you that have head of departments ( business managers)

Tell them to write a performance REPORT for the quarter

And watch the level of business report skills your business managers have.

Every business growth depends on two core things

- the drive and competence of the owner

- the level of competency of the team assembled by the owner

Every other thing falls within these two.

What strategy to adopt, how to deliver the values, the customer attraction etc depends solely how the owner and the team.

ladies and gentlemen, welcome to November.

This November, like always

I will be starting the finish strong series

In this series for this year

I will be focusing on performance.

Sincerely, I've been to too many businesses and the performance I'm seeing from top to bottom and bottom to top has been abysmal

The moment a business focus ONLY on selling alone without customer satisfaction.

Then you teetering your business to slow growth.

Selling alone doesn't grow businesses.

I'm sure you should have known this by now.

If you want to Finish Strong!

You must sell and focus on Customer satisfaction. Infact, you must really really satisfy the customers well as you attract them

Don't misconstrued me. You must sell!

You must sell using different selling methods, Strategies, tools and approach. - Don't forget that

And then you must learn how to evaluate, assess your selling.

And this has been the problem.

Are you assessing sales performance end to end( customer to company and staff to customer, staff to customer?? )

This means only assess staff perform better.

How do you assess the knowledge of the staff during or after sales ( formative and summative)

We have always felt that the summative and formative assessment is only for profit margin.

We have to rethink that ideology

And begin designing summative and formative assessment for your staff

This is how to finish strong strategically

(1) (Reply)

Invitation To Tender For Provision Of Facility Maintenance Services / WEED Limited Nigeria PLC / Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.