Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,319 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:37 AM

Proven Weight Loss Tip - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Proven Weight Loss Tip (439 Views)

Get A Proven Weight Loss Plan To Lose Stubborn Belly Fat / Proven Weight-loss Methods That Don’t Cost A Dime / Follow These Tips For Fast And Proven Weight Loss! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proven Weight Loss Tip by ginsburg(m): 9:59am On Nov 04, 2021
Do you know the Difference Between Weight Lôss & Fat Lôss?

Do you know Why you should not Skip meals

Now let's dive into this�

They are used interchangeable BUT, lôsing fat is not the same as lôsing weight. Anybody can lôse weight.

When you fast or skip meals, your weight drops - you
are not burning fat, just painfully losing your muscle
and water from your body.

Weight lôss and fat loss are not the same thing.
You must learn to distinguish
between the two.

The scale can be very misleading if it's the only criteria you use for measurement.
In contrast, a female bodybuilder could weigh 65kg and be quite lean, with body fat as 14%. With fat.

When you lôse muscle, your metabolism slows down and your body enters the starvation mode. When your body enters starvation mode, fat lôss comes to a STOP as your body tries to conserve its energy.

When the fat lôss stops, you both give up ( and gain back all the fat you lôst), or you grit your teeth and drop your calories (starve yourself) even more.

Don't be caught up in the dilemma of wanting to loss weight without burning the needed fat.
Re: Proven Weight Loss Tip by Primefood(f): 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
Do you want to know how to Lose body fat eating Nigerian meals without totally avoiding carbs?
Want to:
* Lose arm fat?
* Lose tummy/ belly fat?
* Lose hip fat?
* Lose thigh fat?
* Lose shoulder fat?
* Lower cholesterol, blood sugar and blood pressure?
* Increase sex drive/libido?

Read more

Introducing...
The 90-day-meal-plan. A weight loss plan that helps you lose weight effortlessly.
No starving.
No vigorous exercise.

Price: #3,999 only + 2 bonuses.
Venue: WhatsApp
07014373971 / 09068077729
Go to https://primefoodfitness.com.ng/90-day-meal-plan/

Re: Proven Weight Loss Tip by ginsburg(m): 5:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
Good day ma.
This is great but if you really want to advertise your business and weight loss recipe, kindly create a thread for it.
Thank you ma.
Re: Proven Weight Loss Tip by ginsburg(m): 7:58pm On Nov 08, 2021
NEGATIVE EFFECTS OF CARBONATED DRINK ON YOUR HEALTH

TEETH COLOURATION

Regular intake of carbonated soft drinks can harm your teeth. Aesthetically it could turn your teeth yellow where you might want a teeth whitening service.

BELCHING AND HEARTBURN

Carbonated beverages contain dissolved carbon dioxide, which becomes a gas when it warms to body temperature in your stomach. Consuming carbonated soft drinks may cause repeated belching as your stomach stretches from the accumulation of carbon dioxide gas.

Food and stomach acid may come up your food pipe as you belch, causing heartburn and a sour taste in your mouth.

INCREASED RISK OF OBESITY

Consuming sugar-sweetened, carbonated drinks adds calories to your diet, which may increase your risk of overweight and obesity.

Overweight and obesity are significant risk factors for the development of type 2 diabetes and heart disease.

POOR NUTRITION

Consumption of carbonated soft drinks can adversely affect your overall nutrient intake. Drinking these beverages may reduce your consumption of proteins, starch, dietary fiber and vitamin B-2, also known as riboflavin.

People who drink carbonated beverages also tend to eat less fruit and drink less fruit juice compared to those who do not drink sodas.

If you are really serious about losing weight/burn body fat, avoid carbonated drink at all cost.

Cheers to your health.
Re: Proven Weight Loss Tip by ginsburg(m): 8:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
If you learn to take
care of your body,
it will take care of you. So lose fat NOW!

“A man’s health can be judged
by which he takes two at a
time - pills or stairs -Joan Welsh

To your health.

If you interested in joining a weight loss class holding tomorrow, message 08145429696 on whatsapp and state your intention.

1 Like

Re: Proven Weight Loss Tip by ginsburg(m): 10:09am On Nov 17, 2021
Two days back I watched a program 'LIVING THE LIFE' on AIT and the discussion was on obesity and overweight.

The anchor of the program Dr. Richard said something that got my attention.

He said for someone who has gained weight, there are three ways to lose weight. These ways are:

1. Following a consistent diet plan.

2. Accompany the diet plan with exercise.

3. For extreme cases, Laser Liposuction also known as lipolysis which is required after dieting and exercise has not yielded the desired result.

These are the best and proven ways to loss weight and burn out fat.

Weight loss supplements and wears will only give you a low temporary result as long as weight loss is concerned.

Cheers to your health.
Do have a productive week.
Re: Proven Weight Loss Tip by ginsburg(m): 12:21am On Dec 05, 2021
I came across a video that prompted me to make this point.

✅Taking foods/drinks that are high in added sugar.

Have you ever experienced losing weight today and gaining weight tomorrow?

Then this is one of the causes

You see, several research and study have proven over time that food or drink that are high in added sugar is one of the easy ways to gain weight fast

When I talk about added sugar

I'm not talking about natural sugar in sugar

I'm talking about those sugar manufacturer who adds in snacks and juice to make it tasty

Added sugar is one of the worst things to eat on earth

I kid you not

It causes type 2 diabetes fast

It causes overweight

It causes heart diseases

I would advise you to run away from anything high in added sugar

All these minerals are packed with added sugar

Most of those snacks you eat daily are part of it

I hope this is clear?

Too much added sugar causes overweight

I came across a video about the amount of sugar in the popular soft drinks we take. It shocked me to my marrow.

Save your health!
message this number on WhatsApp to get the video 08145429696
Re: Proven Weight Loss Tip by Diego56: 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2022
This light is near-infrared and affects fat cells. As the fat is melted out of the fat cells, the treatment can improve skin tone and shape. Click here to get more information about lipomelt factory.
Re: Proven Weight Loss Tip by Domale: 10:59pm On Jan 30, 2022
I count calories and exercise regularly.
Re: Proven Weight Loss Tip by Diego56: 6:04am On Jan 31, 2022
However, the procedure can also improve your body's tone and appearance, and your appearance as a whole. The lipo meltpro is a nonsurgical procedure that uses red light to naturally shape, tone, and slim your body parts.

(1) (Reply)

Thermogenic Metabolism [Burn fat as you eat] / Must Read By Health Workers, Patients... / Causes Of Sagging Breasts And Helpful Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.