Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,461 members, 7,843,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Message To Cac General Evangelist Hezekiah Oladeji - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message To Cac General Evangelist Hezekiah Oladeji (252 Views)

CAC General Evangelist Abiara To Remarry At 75 / VIDEO: Watch How Pro Hezekiah Oladeji Was Flown In A Private Helicopter By FANO / Prophet Hezekiah Oladeji Announced As The General Evangelist Of C.A.C Worldwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message To Cac General Evangelist Hezekiah Oladeji by ChristCFASM: 10:35am On Nov 04, 2021
MESSAGE TO CAC GENERAL EVANGELIST HEZEKIAH OLADEJI
I was mandated by God to deliver this message to the Christ Apostolic Church General Evangelist (Hezekiah Oladeji)

Thus says the Holy one of Israel, Hezekiah Oladeji, you have let me down severally, I have chosen you as my ambassador but you have sold me for peanuts says the Lord.

I have established and raised you to be the fisher of men, to win souls to my ark of salvation but you have led many people into the darkness due to your lackadaisical attitude towards purity and holiness.

Thus says the Holy one of Israel, Hezekiah Oladeji, you have monetized my gifts and failed to uphold my commandments, your actions and inaction encourages impurity.
Thus says the Holy one of Israel, most people under tutelage, especially the music ministers their songs is full of worldliness with no external value. You even go to their midst to help them in fundraising and you have turned your gifts to fundraising gifts.
You have turned yourself to godfather of marauders calling themselves ministers of God.

I assigned 60 angels to you but they have been withdrawal to 10 without you noticing due your lackadaisical attitude towards purity.
I have enrobed you but this garment is full of stains. You're pursuing the things of this world.
Thus says the Lord, you should examine yourself carefully, you're impure, your worship and service is not profitable unto me.
Thus says the Lord, I love you.. If you end up your race like this, it's total waste.

Thus says the Holy one of Israel, where is the power as of Old? Where is the dove of the old?
You're pursuing the things of the world, you have forsaken me and it's impossible to catch up with the world, you have monetized my gifts, your ministration is no longer profitable to me.

Thus says the Holy one of Israel, I have called to repentance, repent and turn back to me, I'm the Light that covered all over the world says the Lord.
I have called you to repentance and for the revival of the lost souls.
I have given you power in the past, to raise the sickens but you have eat and dined with the world, I have forgotten you.

If you're ready to repent, I'm ready to restore you but if you're adamant, I forget you says the Lord.
Thus says the Lord, I called Hezekiah Oladeji to win back to me those people he has misguided and if not I have arise as the God of revenge.

Rebroadcast and share till the message reaches his deck.
Shalom!!!
https://fb.watch/93oKs7bhKX/

(1) (Reply)

RE: Are You Maximizing Your Talents For God? / End Of Year Prophecy 2021- 2022 Propheship / I Stand With Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.