Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor (2772 Views)

Performance Survey: Rate Your Governor / APC To Lai Mohammed: Submit To Your Governor, It Is Not Business As Usual / List Of Federal Roads In Nigeria, In Case Your Governor Lied To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor by Biafrarep(m): 10:46am On Nov 04, 2021
I'm really sorry for what is about to unravel in Anambra. Just like what happened in Imo State, the most unpopular and most incompetent person is about to be rigged in.

This is going to be the most easily rigged election in history. With the sit-at-home that is being pushed ahead, these goons working in tandem with the electoral officials and with support of Abuja and law enforcement agencies will allocate arbitrary figures to themselves and the unpopular and most incompetent candidate will be declared winner.

There is no doubt that Soludo would win by a landslide if the elections are to hold in a free and fair atmosphere. There is also no doubt that he will build on what is already on ground to lift Anambra to greater heights. But sadly, all that is going to be a mirage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor by Ezewuzie01: 10:49am On Nov 04, 2021
Election will hold in Anambra state on Saturday. Don't worry at all. Ipob will be disappointed.

4 Likes

Re: Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor by obaaderemi: 10:57am On Nov 04, 2021
That can only happen if igbos are actually stupid.
How can a dirty organization with a maniacal boss tell a whole tribe when to go out or sit at home?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor by nairalandankrah: 11:00am On Nov 04, 2021
Is Buhari not a criminal? Yes he is

Is Malami not a criminal? Yes he is

Is Ganduje not a criminal? Yes he is

Is Lai Mohammed not a thief? Yes he is..

So what are you saying?? Nigeria is a fantastically fraudulent country run by criminals so!,,

4 Likes

Re: Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor by johnrash(m): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2021
smiley
Re: Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor by Brimstone77: 11:13am On Nov 04, 2021
Ipob ordered their members to sit at home ..

I don't no why some fellows are wailing over it..

I thought you said ipob are miscreants?? Why don't you allow miscreants to sit at home peacefully?

Ipob have made it clear that they have no interest in Nigerian politics and never call for boycott,why this continuous wailing by zombies??

5 Likes

Re: Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor by baralatie(m): 11:16am On Nov 04, 2021
Brimstone77:
Ipob ordered their members to sit at home ..

I don't no why some fellows are wailing over it..

I thought you said ipob are miscreants?? Why don't you allow miscreants to sit at home peacefully?

Ipob have made it clear that they have no interest in Nigerian politics and never call for boycott,why this continuous wailing by zombies??
So don't cry when Andy Ubah is returned as governor elect

3 Likes

Re: Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor by Brimstone77: 11:20am On Nov 04, 2021
baralatie:

sad

Excuse me..who is Andy uba??

Is he a footballer or musician??

Seem you don't read the part I said ipob don't give a fvck about the zoo politics..

2 Likes

Re: Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor by baralatie(m): 11:21am On Nov 04, 2021
Brimstone77:
sad

Excuse me..who is Andy uba??

Is he a footballer or musician??

Seem you don't read the part I said ipob don't give a fvck about the zoo politics..
Anambra do care about who gets to be their governor

3 Likes

Re: Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor by MI6Surveillance: 11:26am On Nov 04, 2021
Proeast, instead of you to worry more about your backward useless worthless shithole Imo state that's being ruled by a hardened 419 kingpin, instead you are more concerned with Anambra.

Anambra is not Imo where people gullible and unbothered by anything thrown at them, if not they never accept someone that came 4th in an election.

People will come out to vote in Anambra and the desire aspirant would win.

Biafrarep:
I'm realsorry for what is about to unravel in Anambra. Just like what happened in Imo State, the most unpopular and most incompetent person is about to be rigged in.
This is going to be the most easily rigged election in history. With the sit-at-home that is being pushed ahead, these goons working in tandem with the electoral officials and with support of Abuja and law enforcement agencies will allocate arbitrary figures to themselves and the unpopular and most incompetent candidate will be declared winner.
There is no doubt that Soludo would win by a landslide if the elections are to hold in a free and fair atmosphere. There is also no doubt that he will build on what is already on ground to lift Anambra to greater heights. But sadly, all that is going to be a mirage.

1 Like

Re: Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor by Brimstone77: 11:38am On Nov 04, 2021
baralatie:

Anambra do care about who gets to be their governor
ipob don't..
Re: Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor by Nonpartisan1: 11:41am On Nov 04, 2021
IPOB=PDP/APGA.
Re: Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor by Grandmeister(m): 11:44am On Nov 04, 2021
obaaderemi:
That can only happen if igbos are actually stupid.
How can a dirty organization with a maniacal boss tell a whole tribe when to go out or sit at home?
Are we not already acting stupid? The reason igbos rejected monarchy from the beginning was to avoid an egotistical maniac like MNK and his organisation from being the sole authority in the society.

5 Likes

Re: Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor by baralatie(m): 11:45am On Nov 04, 2021
Brimstone77:
ipob don't..
Because Ipob are terrorists
Re: Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
[s]
Biafrarep:
I'm really sorry for what is about to unravel in Anambra. Just like what happened in Imo State, the most unpopular and most incompetent person is about to be rigged in.

[/s]
trash trash trash

Andy Ubah will never smell agụ Awka
Anambra people will vote for anyone but Apc

Una mission to spoil anambra election has already failed

nonpartisan1
Andy will fail as usual on Saturday

1 Like

Re: Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
[s]
Nonpartisan1:
IPOB=PDP/APGA.
[/s]

I'll be on ground to mock you on Saturday

Anambra has no place for Apc

Remember pasta of the most high

1 Like

Re: Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
Election will hold in Anambra state on Saturday. Don't worry at all. Ipob will be disappointed.
lol that was their plan all along
create fake biafran handle and push no election agenda so they can install their puppet.

I was shocked when I went to my local government yesterday to collect my pvc because I transferred it to my new location and it was ready for pickup.

I was suprised to see many people collecting their pvc and ready to vote on Saturday.
I was even expecting empty places from what these unintelligent ipob people are saying online.
people will come out and vote and disgrace Andy uba as usual.
just like he Andy uba betrayed Tony nwoye back then
he'll be betrayed on Saturday
even his original party men like Ngige will work against him that day
NgeneUkwenu aka nonpartisan1 and helinues will cry again

1 Like

Re: Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor by helinues: 1:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
lol that was their plan all along
create fake biafran handle and push no election agenda so they can install their puppet.

I was shocked when I went to my local government yesterday to collect my pvc because I transferred it to my new location and it was ready for pickup.

I was suprised to see many people collecting their pvc and ready to vote on Saturday.
I was even expecting empty places from what these unintelligent ipob people are saying online.
people will come out and vote and disgrace Andy uba as usual.
just like he Andy uba betrayed Tony nwoye back then
he'll be betrayed on Saturday
even his original party men like Ngige will work against him that day
NgeneUkwenu aka nonpartisan1 and helinues will cry again

Wait, why do you like to lie deliberately? You are just too emotional to discuss politics.

Where have you seen me ever campaigning for Apc Guber candidate in Anambra?

Stop all this cheap attention.. Must you be making false allegations about others all the time?

Rabbish

1 Like

Re: Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor by Biafrarep(m): 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
Proeast, instead of you to worry more about your backward useless worthless shithole Imo state that's being ruled by a hardened 419 kingpin, instead you are more concerned with Anambra.

Anambra is not Imo where people gullible and unbothered by anything thrown at them, if not they never accept someone that came 4th in an election.

People will come out to vote in Anambra and the desire aspirant would win.

I'm actually worried because Anambra is a fellow Igbo state, and I won't want the state to experience the unfortunate situation that happened in Imo State.

Anambra is on a rebound, it would be sad if Soludo does not take over from Obiano only for a criminally minded incompetent person to be in charge.

I pray I'm proved wrong on Sunday evening, because if Soludo wins, I will be very happy. However, I don't reason with emotions but like being realistic. If there happens to be an abysmal voter turn out, APC will rig the election. That's the sad reality but like I said, I'm praying fervently that a miracle should happen somehow.

1 Like

Re: Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor by MI6Surveillance: 2:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
Anambrans would come out to vote, so chillax. Anambra people are tenacious and committed to the state, that's why APGA has been ruling all these years.

Biafrarep:

I'm actually worried because Anambra is a fellow Igbo state, and I won't want the state to experience the unfortunate situation that happened in Imo State.

Anambra is on a rebound, it would be sad if Soludo does not take over from Obiano only for a criminally minded incompetent person to be in charge.

I pray I'm proved wrong on Sunday evening, because if Soludo wins, I will be very happy. However, I don't reason with emotions but like being realistic. If there happens to be an abysmal voter turn out, APC will rig the election. That's the sad reality but like I said, I'm praying fervently that a miracle should happen somehow.

1 Like

Re: Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor by Brimstone77: 2:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
baralatie:

Because Ipob are terrorists
tongue

Your opinion..
Re: Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor by Tranquillity360: 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
baralatie:

Is Andy Uba your yoruba muslim brother?

Why all this wailing by mumuluabis.
Re: Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor by baralatie(m): 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
Tranquillity360:
Is Andy Uba your yoruba muslim brother?

Why all this wailing by mumuluabis.
Abeg sit at home
Re: Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor by Idiko1: 3:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
Biafrarep:

I guess most Nigerians have serious drawback in acts of comparison. If the sit-at-home is observed, it means there shall be no election in Anambra State. In the other hand in Imo State, so-called election was conducted and poll's results announced. How could you rig election when there is no polling activities? If electorates in Anambra State did not come out to vote, there is no election period.

1 Like

Re: Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor by Biafrarep(m): 3:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
Idiko1:

I guess most Nigerians have serious drawback in acts of comparison. If the sit-at-home is observed, it means there shall be no election in Anambra State. In the other hand, so-called election was conducted and poll's results announced. How could you rig election when there is no polling activities? If electorates in Anambra State did not come out to vote, there is no election period.

You're not even understanding the entire picture and that's where the problem is. If there is lockdown, do you think it will be 100% effective on election day? Of course not! The APC goons will use the police and army sent to Anambra to protect a few centres, particularly their strongholds while they will cause disturbances in other areas to discourage voters from coming out. Now, the polling units and voters cards of most places that had little or no turnout will be thumb printed en mass for APC, with scarcely anyone monitoring them due to lockdown, they will cook arbitrary figures for themselves.

Even if only 5000 people voted in Anambra on Saturday, they will manipulate the figures to 500,000.

2 Likes

Re: Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor by Biafrarep(m): 4:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
MI6Surveillance:
Anambrans would come out to vote, so chillax. Anambra people are tenacious and committed to the state, that's why APGA has been ruling all these years.

I pray the youths would be up and doing on Saturday for the good of Anambra. Someone like Andy Ubah should never rule Anambra state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor by Idiko1: 4:21pm On Nov 04, 2021
Biafrarep:

You're not even understanding the entire picture and that's where the problem is. If there is lockdown, do you think it will be 100% effective on election day? Of course not! The APC goons will use the police and army sent to Anambra to protect a few centres, particularly their strongholds while they will cause disturbances in other areas to discourage voters from coming out. Now, the polling units and voters cards of most places that had little or no turnout will be thumb printed en mass for APC, with scarcely anyone monitoring them due to lockdown, they will cook arbitrary figures for themselves.

Even if only 5000 people voted in Anambra on Saturday, they will manipulate the figures to 500,000.

If any election in Anambra State produces a mere 500,000 ballots, which shall not be concentrated on one candidate, then there was no valid election. There shall be no election in Anambra State if sit-at-home order is lightly observed. in Imo State, there was no sit-at-home order yet the Fulani and APC usurped the gubernatorial position and disenfranchised the electorates in the state.
Re: Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor by skywalker240(m): 4:33am On Nov 05, 2021
Ezewuzie01:
Tomorrow same you

"Tinubu is living rent free in their"

Same hypocrite IPOB is living as a free caretaker on his head

Did the op mentioned IPOB
Re: Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor by Biafrarep(m): 10:48am On Nov 05, 2021
Thank God that the sit-at-home has been called off. IPOB has listened to wise counsel.

Anambra people it's now up to you to come out and vote.

Vote for Soludo and watch your state compete with Lagos but if you allow Andy Ubah to rig himself in, then it is you that will suffer the consequences.
Re: Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor by Biafrarep(m): 10:49am On Nov 05, 2021
No investor will allow someone like Andy Ubah to manage his business when someone like Soludo is there.
Re: Sorry Anambra, A Criminal Is About To Become Your Governor by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 9:09am On Nov 10, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
IPOB=PDP/APGA.
Hahahahahaha
Fahdiga come oooo
NgeneUkwenu aka nonpartisan1 is crying ooo

Hahahahahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Massive Youth Chants Peter Obi's Name As He Visits Sokoto State(video) / Video Of What The Youths In Osun State Did To Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.