Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,831 members, 7,831,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Understanding Stammering And Stuttering, And How To Overcome It - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Understanding Stammering And Stuttering, And How To Overcome It (150 Views)

This sudden Stuttering Problem is making me depressed / Stammering: Steps On How To Reduce It And Speech Therapy / How Can I Help My 5 Year-Old Son To Stop Stammering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Understanding Stammering And Stuttering, And How To Overcome It by bnet1010(m): 12:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
UNDERSTANDING STAMMERING AND STUTTERING, AND HOW TO OVERCOME IT
Stammering and Stuttering

Stuttering, also called stammering usually begins in early childhood, and if not properly handled, this serious handicap may continue for the rest of a person’s life.

Stuttering affects people of all ages, but it occurs most often in children between the ages of 2 and 6. Stuttering is more common among boys than it is among girls.

Stuttering or stammering is a serious speech disorder usually characterized by the repetition of sounds, syllables, or words; prolongation of sounds; and interruptions in speech.

The child involved is usually stress-out in trying to communicate and convey his message to the other party.

Children with this disorder often know what they want to say but have trouble bringing out the words in the normal flow of speech. Continue reading

https://bnethub.com/stammering-stuttering/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nature Of Accidents During Construction Project / Hardly This Days You See A Pregnant Mother Give Birth At Home, Why? / Cardiologist Needed In Ogun State ,ipokia LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.