Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

30 Quotes To Help You Accept Changes In Life. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 30 Quotes To Help You Accept Changes In Life. (168 Views)

JAMB Frustration Gives Fresh Secondary School Graduate His First Lesson In Life / Daily Quotes For Meditation || The Most Powerful Top 30 Quotes For Daily Meditat / Chris Imafidon: Autism Didn't Stop Me From Making It In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

30 Quotes To Help You Accept Changes In Life. by bipng: 1:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
Very often a change of self is needed more than a change of scene - A. C. Benson

In times of adversity and change, we really discover who we are and what we're made of. - Howard Schultz

Stop being miserable, if you are not happy with something, change it - Naira Marley

I know I can't change the past. But as the river keep flowing I'd keep on moving on. - Asa

You will never be happier than you expect. To change your happiness, change your expectation. - Bette Davis

If you want a different result then be ready to embrace change - Stella Damasus

We must be the change we wish to see in the world - Audre Lorde

If you want to change attitudes, start with a change in behavior - William Glasser

More from the source - https://quotes.ng/thoughts/45-change-quotes-to-help-you-embrace-and-accept-changes-in-life--16/

(1) (Reply)

5 Foods To Eat Every Day If You're Depressed / Restaurant Waitress Gets $1600 University Scholarship For Her Kind Act (VIDEO) / 15 Things You Should Think Of Doing In 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.