Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:07 PM

Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa (5508 Views)

Why I Am A Lesbian – Temmie Ovwasa (Photos) / Temmie Ovwasa Ybnl Princess' New Look - Pictures / Nigerian P**sy Singer Princess Vitarah Flaunts Massive Underboob (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa by TheHitEmpire: 1:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
is he going to eat my pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa tells Christians to stop introducing her to Jesus

Singer Temmie Ovwasa has told Christians to stop introducing her to Jesus. 

Ovwasa who listed reasons behind her appeal, stated that she is a lesbian and Christianity has no superior hold on morals because their God "impregnated a child". She also accused biblical character, David of being a "rapist". 

https://www.thehitempire.com/entertainment/is-he-going-to-eat-my-pusy-singer-temmie-ovwasa-tells-christians-to-stop-introducing-her-to-jesus/

2 Shares

Re: Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa by Yorimichi: 1:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
Na waoh
Re: Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa by festacman(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
That's legion of demons speaking and not Temmie Ovwasa.

Life is not all about P*SSY. It is more than that. Anybody who is wholly sex-focused is just a little more than animal. There is more to life than bodily pleasures.

Sad that Temmie Ovwasa has moved from expressing her artistic talent to p*ssy-eating. Hope she gets her freedom sooner than later and I pray that these demons won't lead her into depression, substance abuse and suicide before it happens.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa by CUMIN: 1:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
But wetin he called David in modern court could be true
Re: Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa by godisshit(m): 1:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
Your soul is even more hideous than your face

4 Likes

Re: Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa by Rotiix(m): 1:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
Demented b*tch and a lost soul

5 Likes

Re: Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa by sageb: 2:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
Righteousness2 where art thou?
Come and share your view here.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa by Righteousness2(m): 2:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
What a Pitiable state and level of Depravity!

There is a Line that is Drawn, by Rejecting JESUS CHRIST.
So Many People who were wise in their own eyes have made Worse statements, Unfortunately they passed away without Repenting and they are Burning in Hell Fire as we speak.

We Pray her eyes of Understanding are opened before it becomes too Late. GOD Have Mercy on Her.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa by Candidlady: 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
Righteousness2:

easy on her pastor! Wondering what you must be typing now lol

modified> my pastor my pastor! If i give you apple, tell me you wont collect!?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
Father lord, it is finished...

6 Likes

Re: Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa by 3LACK: 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
Pray for her please.

1 Like

Re: Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa by kenzysmith: 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
Chain this gal is gone

2 Likes

Re: Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa by penplus: 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
My heart bleeds

3 Likes

Re: Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa by Chno: 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
How this beautiful lady went from being a talented artist to this demented irritating lesbian still baffles me cry

3 Likes

Re: Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa by jamaicabakare(m): 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa by Danjikanbauchi: 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
What a greaving statement.

1 Like

Re: Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa by conscienceman4(m): 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
You just signed for rottenness.
What a pitiable pity pity.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa by conscienceman4(m): 4:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
You just signed for rottenness.
What a pitiable pity pity.
Chai. Even she herself will run away from that thing she called pxxxy, not to talk of being touched by another.

1 Like

Re: Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa by care4you: 5:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nairaland and hypocrites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
If they introduce Jesus to you, introduce Muhammad to them...

That's my strategy... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa by OhBritannia(m): 6:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
Oboy this one shock me o.

I literally opened my mouth for like 2 minutes after shouting Ha!!!!!!!

It is finished.

1 Like

Re: Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa by themes009(m): 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
Gather here if you don't believe in this news
Re: Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa by FahBuLous: 6:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
Candidlady:

easy on her pastor! Wondering what you must be typing now lol
This shit cracked me up grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa by Muna4real(f): 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
The girl might be mentally unstable. When did God impregnate a child? undecided

1 Like

Re: Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa by muller101(m): 6:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
Very ugly creature
Re: Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa by LoveFayfay(f): 7:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
Jeez!!!!! What went wrong?

Unbelievable!! She looks disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa by jubilegend(m): 7:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
Where I come from Cross River State we call it Mkpo Ufok

1 Like

Re: Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa by Capitalpunisher: 7:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
I never knew that this girl is this empty
Re: Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa by olayiwola72(m): 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2021
Lol she maybe right... If Jesus sef see girls of nowadays he fit chop am even lick am cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa by obayendo1010(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
Desperate failed career looking for attention to salvage 50k endorsement deal.... Wasted human number...

2 Likes

Re: Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa by Barims(m): 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Pitiable state and level of Depravity!

There is a Line is Drawn, by Rejecting JESUS CHRIST.
So Many People who were wise in their own eyes have made Worse statements, Unfortunately they passed away without Repenting and they are Burning in Hell Fire as we speak.

We Pray her eyes of Understanding are opened before it becomes too Late. GOD Have Mercy on Her.

How did you know people are burning in hell in the first place That's what they made you believe I can't blame you stupid

1 Like

Re: Stop Introducing Jesus To Me, Is He Going To Eat My Pu*sy? Singer Temmie Ovwasa by MP3GAGAdotCOM: 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
Re-incarnated angel of darkness. embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omg! This Is Tempting! Busty Actress Meets And Greets Dele Momodu In Almost Sedu / "I Am The Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria" — Diamond Platnumz Baby Mama / Photo: HKN Artist, Shina Rambo Seriously Looking For Wizkid's Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.