Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3421 Views)

My Life Is Upside Down / A Man Died, Buried, Appeared In Another Land Where Nobody Knows Him / Xiaoyu: 14-Year-Old Chinese Boy Set To Be Tallest Teen In The World At 7.25 Feet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
Re: . by godisshit(m): 2:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
This is the first time I'm hearing of this. What is the significance of 12 feet as opposed to 6 feet?

6 Likes

Re: . by Davash222(m): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
AllahIsShit:
This is the first time I'm hearing of this. What is the significance of 12 feet as opposed to 6 feet?
The devil is in 12 feet, so they can rest with the devil, their father. Master of all lies.

cool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
AllahIsShit:
I don't know as well,that's why I raised the topic.I've actually heard it before but thought it was one of those superstitious beliefs but I was shocked when she strongly told me it is still been practiced by many nations across the world.

2 Likes

Re: . by Okonjo123(m): 3:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't know as well,that's why I raised the topic.I've actually heard it before but thought it was one of those superstitious beliefs but I was shocked when she strongly told me it is still been practiced by many nations across the world.
reply me na
Re: . by Bola146(f): 3:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
Okonjo123:
reply me na

You sent several emails, hope all is well sir?
Re: . by godisshit(m): 3:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
This might be the origin of lawyer's poor reputation

Luke 11:52
“Woe unto you, lawyers! for ye have taken away the key of knowledge: ye entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in ye hindered.”

Iyaebe:

Davash222:

The devil is in 12 feet, so they can rest with the devil, their father. Master of all lies.

cool

1 Like

Re: . by MRDEE01: 3:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
Not true na
Re: . by bigjackass: 3:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nonsense
Re: . by money121(m): 3:19pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ok
Re: . by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2021
bigjackass:
Nonsense
Some people still hold on firmly to what you termed nonsense

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
Okonjo123:
reply me na
Reply what?
Re: . by juri: 3:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
All these things are simply unfounded rumours. In fact, some of us where so concerned with these rumours that we would have ended up not studying law. They are not true. And for the person who quoted the bible passage pronouncing curse on lawyers, pls note that that passage was not referring to lawyers as we know today but rather the Pharisees/Saduces and the rest who at that time were the custodians of the laws, statutes etc. of the children of is real.

For those who wish to study law, pls go ahead, it is a very noble profession. Do not be disturbed.

10 Likes

Re: . by Richy4(m): 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
Who will dig the 12feet?....Except if it was for a fee... cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 04, 2021
Richy4:
Who will dig the 12feet?....Except if it was for a fee... cheesy
There are people who dig graves for a living.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 04, 2021
juri:
All these things are simply unfounded rumours. In fact, some of us where so concerned with these rumours that we would have ended up not studying law. They are not true. And for the person who quoted the bible passage pronouncing curse on lawyers, pls note that that passage was not referring to lawyers as we know today but rather the Pharisees/Saduces and the rest who at that time were the custodians of the laws, statutes etc. of the children of is real.

For those who wish to study law, pls go ahead, it is a very noble profession. Do not be disturbed.
Eagerly waiting for someone to come counter this lol. If so,where did all these unfounded stories emanates from? Its actually weird to me sha
Re: . by NOC1(m): 3:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
Simple question you should ask yourself is this.

How and who dogged the grave?

assuming the grave was dogged by the help of an excavator, why did it not sunk in the process of laying the supposed lawyer to rest?

was the grave reinforced during the digging process?

1 Like

Re: . by Okonjo123(m): 3:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
Bola146:

You sent several emails, hope all is well sir?
yes all is well o
Re: . by Okonjo123(m): 3:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
Reply what?
I said dat i need your help o
Re: . by bukatyne(f): 3:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
AllahIsShit:

Same here.

@OP:

Irrespective of how a person is buried, the body turns to dust while the soul would be judged.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
bukatyne:

Same here.

@OP:

Irrespective of how a person is buried, the body turns to dust while the soul would be judged.
My dear I've heard it before but laughed over it but here is my friend using that as an escuse why she didn't study law
Re: . by bukatyne(f): 3:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
Iyaebe:
My dear I've heard it before but laughed over it but here is my friend using that as an escuse why she didn't study law

@bold:

Interesting.

2 Likes

Re: . by illicit(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
That's not true tho

My uncle in law was a lawyer and I was at his burial

2 Likes

Re: . by Bola146(f): 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
Okonjo123:
yes all is well o

Maybe you should let me know here or stop sending
Re: . by Okonjo123(m): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
Bola146:

Maybe you should let me know here or stop sending
I need a work am jobless pls help me
Re: . by Bola146(f): 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
Okonjo123:

How I wish I could be of help, go to job section and tag those moderators. Best of luck

2 Likes

Re: . by Okonjo123(m): 5:15pm On Nov 04, 2021
Bola146:

How I wish I could be of help, go to job section and tag those moderators. Best of luck
pls Thank you
Re: . by muller101(m): 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
Okonjo123:
See damage control.
Re: . by jaxxy(m): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
I have a lot as friends and I’ve never heard such a ridiculous story. It’s probably not worth a mention because it’s utter rubbish.
Re: . by Okonjo123(m): 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
muller101:
See damage control.
Do you have any work to give me do you
Re: . by Sanmel(f): 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
So strange to me
Re: . by Dtruthspeaker: 3:13am On Nov 05, 2021
juri:

Are we not the Custodians of The Laws and Statute today? Are there not lawyers who pervert judgement, deprive the course of the poor and fail to declare that which is True?

Sorry bros, The Curse is Still In Force Today on any Lawyer who breaks The Laws of "Just Is" and Rightness.

They are no different from the Pharisees/Sadducees, Who Changed The Law of Righteousness to Unrighteousness.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience Of Marrying A Virgin / Can A Husband Molest His Wife? / 100%effective 100% Assurance 7days Maximum For Results.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.