Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:16 PM

Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) (2969 Views)

Judge Finds Out His Children Aren't His After 51 Years Of Marriage (video) / Kanedrick Kingsley Agwu Breaks Down As DNA Reveals He Didn’t Father Two Children / Man Discovers His 4 Children Aren't His Via Compulsory DNA Test At US Embassy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by copyrites: 2:41pm On Mar 25
As reported by Yaba Left Online on X:

45-year-old former Chelsea midfielder, Geremi, has filed for a divorce after DNA tests revealed that the two children he thought were his, actually belonged to his wife's ex-partner.

https://twitter.com/yabaleftonline/status/1771600093814104558?t=C7Lpwhwh1B-VBnyEvvsiDA&s=19

Another X user responded in the quotes

The craziest thing about the post is that his kids look so much like him.

1 Like

Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by immortalcrown(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25
"Lookalike"?

These days, it is difficult to differentiate between fictions and true stories.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by Arobaga: 2:47pm On Mar 25
lipsrsealed
Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by Zonefree(m): 2:50pm On Mar 25
Your children look like you is not a yardstick not to conduct DNA test.

Children dey always resemble who they grow up together with, the reason most children resemble their house help or nanny.

Women have done more evil in this world than Devil.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by Coolsat(m): 2:52pm On Mar 25
They really look like him. DNA should be free and compulsory at birth. You must conduct DNA before being discharged from the hospital. There should be severe punishment for this and not just divorce.

20-30yrs imprisonment won't be bad.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by advanceDNA: 2:55pm On Mar 25
Coolsat:
They really look like him.

I don't see any resemblance apart from being black

These days...women just marry whoever is ready for marriage and keep fvcking the ex they really wanted....

# no lose guard...

9 Likes

Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by Coolsat(m): 3:01pm On Mar 25
advanceDNA:

I don't see any resemblance apart from being black

These days...women just marry whoever is ready for marriage and keep fvcking the ex they really wanted....

# no lose guard...
They look alike and easily helped her in her deceit. There's some semblance
Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by Mcreloaded(m): 3:12pm On Mar 25
When you live with someone for a long time you tend to resemble each other.

4 Likes

Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by princeemmma(m): 4:13pm On Mar 25
Zonefree:
Your children look like you is not a yardstick not to conduct DNA test.

Children dey always resemble who they grow up together with, the reason most children resemble their house help or nanny.

Women have done more evil in this world than Devil.

you be wer grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by wunmi590(m): 4:23pm On Mar 25

Ah, geremi don enter one chance, after all these years labouring, so you finally laboured in vein, with all your running on the football field just to make a good living for your kids, not knowing that one woman has scammed you...

So sorry, that woman needs an external jail, without access to window where she will be locked up..

@Myn44 they have run Geremi Street, please come to his aid
Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by Klass99(f): 4:39pm On Mar 25
cheesy Another DNA/Paternity thread?

I thought you guys said men are polygamous in nature and they can not eat one soup for life? Does it ever dawn on you guys that your favourite phrase/national anthem shows up in paternity fraud as well?

You are the ones doing yourselves when you can not respect your bodies and put your diicks in one place, the fraudulent women you lay with will continue to pass off Tunde, Chukwuka or Hassan's seed as your own.

After all Tunde, Chukwuka and Hassan are living out their polygamous nature the same way you do too and it's a man's world. So, please continue to hoe around by virtue of your polygamous nature and father each others children in the process.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by Chummynoni(m): 5:29pm On Mar 25
I am not seeing any resemblance here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by Foodqueen(f): 5:30pm On Mar 25
It's the children betrayal for me.
Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by We4all: 5:33pm On Mar 25
The kids don't look like him. It's just their skin tone that look similar.
Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by fyzaila: 6:18pm On Mar 25
We4all:
The kids don't look like him. It's just their skin tone that look similar.

Thank you! I also see no resemblance at all. Just coincidence look alike skin color.
Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by Namaster: 6:38pm On Mar 25
Holy fuiuuck!

The kids look like teenagers. That means the man has been raising bastards for MORE than a decade.

Men, adopt SKEPTICISM as your default settings. Only kid that's yours is the one DNA test proves is yours.
Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by Caramia2020(m): 6:42pm On Mar 25
This fraud is now worse than Yahoo boys activities because the maga season fit long reach 10 to 15 season. It's good to do DNA test early.
Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by papyjaypaul: 6:49pm On Mar 25
Klass99:

I thought you guys said men are polygamous in nature and they can not eat one soup for life? Does it ever dawn on you guys that your favourite phrase/national anthem shows up in paternity fraud as well?

Polygamy has nothing to do with this. This is about fidelity, whether it is single or married. Will you say the same thing for teenage pregnancies where one small boy is lied to be the father of a child his gf slept with because of juvenile excitement? Has this not happened before? The girl has slept with other boys in her new breast development and she chooses the one who will accept it as the father because her life will change from that moment?

Have we not seen hospital nurses swapping babies on behalf of women in labor?

Have we not seen desperate women who steal babies as theirs through surrogacy?

The issue is deeper than what you are against. You may not like surrogacy but this topic has more to do with women than men. That is why there is a term period for women to leave one man and go to another. True true, na only mothers know who di papa be. If she's wayward and opened her legs to all 3 men, then that proverb don cast for her mata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by papyjaypaul: 6:53pm On Mar 25
At topic, we are now seeing the consequences of not keeping up with religion and tradition. Everyone is shouting DNA DNA because there is so much sexual promiscuity everywhere. People that do not trust themselves are now expecting their partners to be trusted. When you taste everything out there before marriage, you know the game be dat. You too don sabi and you will always see everyone that way because you failed to obey the simple commandment to hold body for your own partner. Na plenty bassttards we go de born now and we think we will have a normal society. Just wait and let time show you the result-s
Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by Rexymania(m): 7:10pm On Mar 25
Coolsat:
They really look like him. DNA should be free and compulsory at birth. You must conduct DNA before being discharged from the hospital. There should be severe punishment for this and not just divorce.

20-30yrs improvement won't be bad.

Seconded
Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by Rexymania(m): 7:11pm On Mar 25
Okay, lemme see the picture of the ex lover
Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by Klass99(f): 7:31pm On Mar 25
papyjaypaul:

Polygamy has nothing to do with this. This is about fidelity.

Exactly! I didn't read pass this point. Are you listening to yourself right now? Can you even see the irony in your own words?

If men were faithful/stayed faithful without carrying polygamous by nature on their heads like gala, where will some women have the energy to be passing one man's child to another.

I stand by what I said, for as long as your gender keeps hoeing around in the name of we are polygamous by nature, expect that you may father children who are not yours.

You people want to hoe around but you expect that women will do whatever it takes to not saddle you with another man's child. Una never see something.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by Usmanovic95(m): 7:49pm On Mar 25
Look alike shocked, how? OP I need your glasses.
Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by NPFLADMIN(m): 8:10pm On Mar 25
No comment
Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by Jman06(m): 8:18pm On Mar 25
Klass99:

You are the ones doing yourselves when you can not respect your bodies and put your diicks in one place, the fraudulent women you lay with will continue to pass off Tunde, Chukwuka or Hassan's seed as your own.

After all Tunde, Chukwuka and Hassan are living out their polygamous nature the same way you do too and it's a man's world. So, please continue to hoe around by virtue of your polygamous nature and father each others children in the process.

Story!

As expected, you carefully exonerated the cheating wives who could not hold themselves and keep to their vows. You ladies always find a way to blame men in everything!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by papyjaypaul: 8:43pm On Mar 25
Klass99:

Exactly! I didn't read pass this point. Are you listening to yourself right now? Can you even see the irony in your own words?

If men were faithful/stayed faithful without carrying polygamous by nature on their heads like gala, where will some women have the energy to be passing one man's child to another.

I stand by what I said, for as long as your gender keeps hoeing around in the name of we are polygamous by nature, expect that you may father children who are not yours.

You people want to hoe around but you expect that women will do whatever it takes to not saddle you with another man's child. Una never see something.

I'm not about to get into an argument with you about this. Polygamy is when one man marries more than a woman. Note the word, marries. Fela had more than 20 wives. Is that okay with me? Not entirely but did he marry women? Yes

They are adults who agreed to be part of the man's family. Polygamy is not foreign to Africans so I am very pleased to announce to you that it is by nature. Just the way a monogamous man and woman will cheat, so will a polygamous or any couple do. Ashley Madison that freely advertised men and women to cheat na wetin?

We can choose to hate it or use western eyes to look at polygamy but the fact remains it was and it is cultural.

1 Like

Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by FRANCISTOWN: 8:51pm On Mar 25
copyrites:
As reported by Yaba Left Online on X:

https://twitter.com/yabaleftonline/status/1771600093814104558?t=C7Lpwhwh1B-VBnyEvvsiDA&s=19

Another X user responded in the quotes

Serves the man right. He's probably one of those men who thought his wife was special and godsent.
Feministic man.
For any man who has money but refused to run a paternity test on his kids , whatever your eyes see. They manage am like that 😂😂
Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by advanceDNA: 8:53pm On Mar 25
Klass99:

As in ....Madaaaam, Adultery or fvcking around is one thing........Deciding to pin Mr A's baby on Mr B is a whole different thin entirely and beast mode level of witchcraft...

how u women blame everyone except urself for ur own sins is not clear to me....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by Astra101: 9:04pm On Mar 25
Sh
Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by Klass99(f): 9:13pm On Mar 25
advanceDNA:

As in ....Madaaaam, Adultery or fvcking around is one thing........Deciding to pin Mr A's baby on Mr B is a whole different thin entirely and beast mode level of witchcraft...

how u women blame everyone except urself for ur own sins is not clear to me....

Jman06:
Story!

As expected, you carefully exonerated the cheating wives who could not hold themselves and keep to their vows. You ladies always find a way to blame men in everything!

cheesy Oh my my my..........have I said anything that is untrue? Are you people (polygamous by nature men) not the cause and creators of this problem?

Male logic 606: Men are polygamous by nature (forgive the repition of the phrase, I kind of like it because it reminds me of the music group naughty by nature) they can not eat one soup for life.

I am simply flipping that male logic so you all can see what the other side looks like. It is okay to shout from the roof tops and tell women that you are polygamous by nature, but the moment you are at the receiving end of that male logic and nature of yours, you start wailing again.

You people have been blaming us since the garden of Eden, I wasn't even blaming you guys o, just stating the obvious or should I say making a statement of fact.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by advanceDNA: 9:27pm On Mar 25
Klass99:

cheesy Oh my my my..........have I said anything that is untrue? Are you people (polygamous by nature men) not the cause and creators of this problem?

Male logic 606: Men are polygamous by nature (forgive the repition of the phrase, I kind of like it because it reminds me of the music group naughty by nature) they can not eat one soup for life.

I am simply flipping that male logic so you all can see what the other side looks like. It is okay to shout from the roof tops and tell women that you are polygamous by nature, but the moment you are at the receiving end of that male logic and nature of yours, you start wailing again.

You people have been blaming us since the garden of Eden, I wasn't even blaming you guys o, just stating the obvious or should I say making a statement of fact.

U are not flipping logic....U are just talking like u have PTSD over that statement "men are polygamous"

What has some guy's claim are being polygamous in nature got to do with a woman's decision to commit paternity fraud.....?? They are completely unrelated matters u are desperately trying to to jusxtapose

1 Like

Re: Man Files For Divorce As DNA Reveals His 'lookalike' Children Aren't His (photo) by Klass99(f): 9:41pm On Mar 25
advanceDNA:

U are not flipping logic....U are just talking like u have PTSD over that statement "men are polygamous"

What has some guy's claim are being polygamous in nature got to do with a woman's decision to commit paternity fraud.....?? They are completely unrelated matters u are desperately trying to to jusxtapose

I don die 🤣, you made me laugh. Why on earth will I have PTSD over something that's coming back to bite you guys in the ass?

On the contrary I like the repercussions of that statement, I like how that statement plays out in the reality of paternity fraud but you all can't see it and I like how my analysis of it has you and your logical gender brothers worked up.

You better start offering advanced DNA services to your brothers when the foetus is in the womb o, before all of you quench from shock and awe. grin

PTSD ke, me that I am enjoying the wailing.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Would You Do To Such A Wife? / Looking For Lovely Families To Adopt My New Born Twins / Meaning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.