Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,946 members, 7,814,208 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

Insecurity: Buhari Himself Can’t Retire To Daura In 2023 - Reno Omokri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Buhari Himself Can’t Retire To Daura In 2023 - Reno Omokri (13304 Views)

Mamman Daura In Critical Condition In UK - Sahara Reporters / APC Makes U-Turn, Disowns Its Own Campaign Logo Tweeted By Buhari Himself / Magu Visits Lawal Daura In SARS Office After His Sack As DSS Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Himself Can’t Retire To Daura In 2023 - Reno Omokri by BeardedMeat(m): 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
adamsmith914:
High blood pressure & home sickness will kill Reno in Cali. I am sure he is missing his starch & banga soup?
Oga drop this matter abeg. Reno is in out of town.
You think it's everyone you and your mad tyrant in aso rock can mess with?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Himself Can’t Retire To Daura In 2023 - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
Tokskob2008:
He will relocate to Saudi Arabia or UAE

I think he'll be too old to be comfortable there. Also, former Presidents, unless exiled, dont usually leave their Country to settle abroad. Not really done per international relations decorum.

He will likely live in Abuja after 2023 assuming it is still safe then.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Himself Can’t Retire To Daura In 2023 - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
adamsmith914:
High blood pressure & home sickness will kill Reno in Cali. I am sure he is missing his starch & banga soup?

Not a fan of Omokri but clearly you must have a personal issue with him because this your attack against him is entirely over the top considering Omokri is telling the truth.

Buhari has failed everyone , including himself, regarding the security of Nigerian lives and property. Hate for Omokri does not make has message incorrect.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Himself Can’t Retire To Daura In 2023 - Reno Omokri by misterjosh(m): 7:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
Facts, 100%
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Himself Can’t Retire To Daura In 2023 - Reno Omokri by Stanchem029: 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
Wonal:
He will

I'm personally giving out loan to few people here on Nairaland for business purpose. I wish to startup a loan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Nairaland first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 5 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person 1 Million naira and a Minimum is 50k. I have done an intensive research from various loan companies and I know how it works and I heard it's profitable. My loan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* LOAN FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE ONLY.
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 2%
* LOAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APPLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Chat me up on WhatsApp @0915

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Himself Can’t Retire To Daura In 2023 - Reno Omokri by discusant: 7:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
Even the Abuja which Nigeria’s political class takes for a sanctuary is besieged by terrorists.

The terrorists invented through adoption of unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal justice system by the political and religious leaders of the sharia states in northern Nigeria.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Himself Can’t Retire To Daura In 2023 - Reno Omokri by discusant: 7:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
Loverofpeace:
Mr omokri can you make Nigeria paradise if we give you Nigeria to preside over.

https://www.nairaland.com/6806313/yabatech-part-time-form-2021-2022

Not even an angel can make Nigeria under the present political structure and governance system a paradise.

But north is using the armed forces to make the political structure and governance system stay.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Himself Can’t Retire To Daura In 2023 - Reno Omokri by jrusky(m): 7:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
Buhari stay in Daura? Dem mo born am to try such. He is planing to go exile because he know people will make life miserable for him.

I swear if I know where bandits here I will personally tell them to abduct him and demanded N150billion or he remain in their custody inside the Bush for days so he can feel the pain of his uncared attitude and failure.
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Himself Can’t Retire To Daura In 2023 - Reno Omokri by zoedew: 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
He takes after you! Do you live in Nigeria?
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Himself Can’t Retire To Daura In 2023 - Reno Omokri by Mustapha04(m): 8:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
THE CONFLUENCE MEN WILLING TO DAMN THE DEMAGOGUES

We are in a time where comments are not only wrong but divisive, divisive at a time when we need unity, tribally charged at a time when we need to come together to solve a set of monumental issues (Ipob, Banditry, terrorist threat, falling economy, the list is endless) problems that are neither North nor South, Hausa, Yoruba nor Igbo, but rather problems that confront us all.

The fact is that the comments that have been made and issues that have surfaced over the last few years reflect the complexity of ethnicities in this country that we have never really worked through, a part of our union that has yet to perfect.

We've grown used to wonders in this country. It's hard to dazzle us.
Can we forge against these enemies aground? North and South, East and West, that can assure a more fruitful existence for all citizens?

For over two decades the Nigerian democracy has been assailing and admitting evils of our political and societal life with a crude and sweeping generalization, to include a man as charismatic as His Excellency Alhaji Yahaya Bello in general condemnation means the searing of the public conscience.

In the history of the world, only a few generations have been granted the will of defending freedom in its hour of maximum danger. His Excellency doesn't shrink from responsibilities, he welcomes them. The energy, the faith, the devotion which he brings to this endeavor will light our country and all who assist it, and the glow from that lamp can truly light the African continent.

His Excellency together with His Siamese twin Chief Edward David Onoja changed the Kogi State political narrative positively.
He has chosen to liberate this country, he chooses to contest for the President not because it's going to be easy, but because the challenge is one he is inclined to accept, one he is unwilling to postpone, and one he is going to win.

He must not be stampeded by rumors or guesses because in him is the machinery to restore Nigeria's long-lost glory.

Down the long lane of the history yet to be written Nigerians know that this world of ours, ever growing smaller, must avoid becoming a community of dreadful fear and hate, and be a proud confederation of mutual love, trust, and respect.

To the youths;
If we walk away now, if we simply retreat into our respective corners, we will never be able to come together and solve challenges like terrorism, banditry, health care, high rate of unemployment, or education.

Our ingenuity, our endeavor, and our indignation will determine whether we build a nation where progress is the servant of our needs or a nation where values and new visions buried unbridled growth.

For in our time we have the opportunity to move not only towards the rich nation and the powerful nation but upward to the great nation.
Omoyele Sowore true revolution is at the polls.

Mohammad Mustapha
November 2021

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4326516787475397&id=100003513564026

nairalandankrah:

https://politicsnigeria.com/insecurity-buhari-himself-cant-retire-to-daura-in-2023-reno-omokri/
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Himself Can’t Retire To Daura In 2023 - Reno Omokri by Shikini: 8:50pm On Nov 04, 2021
Sure
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Himself Can’t Retire To Daura In 2023 - Reno Omokri by ityP(m): 9:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
zoedew:
He takes after you! Do you live in Nigeria?

Was he or is he your president? All these APC zombies
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Himself Can’t Retire To Daura In 2023 - Reno Omokri by zoedew: 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
ityP:

Was he or is he your president? All these APC zombies
You could know him a little better
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Himself Can’t Retire To Daura In 2023 - Reno Omokri by IbileIfe: 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
nairalandankrah:

https://politicsnigeria.com/insecurity-buhari-himself-cant-retire-to-daura-in-2023-reno-omokri/
President Buhari is planning to relocate to the UK where his wife and family have a residence.
No where is safe in northern Nigeria.
The terrorists have reinforcements from ISIS and allied factions in Central and Northern Africa.
Igbos and other non-northerners in Abuja and the Middle Belt and northern Nigeria should start returning now to southern Nigeria.
Whether you like it or not, Nigeria is at war .
I warned them since 2011, but they thought I was joking. Now the Chickens have come home to roost.
Over 20, 000 people have been killed, including women and children within 10 years
Re: Insecurity: Buhari Himself Can’t Retire To Daura In 2023 - Reno Omokri by gidado14(m): 10:35am On Nov 05, 2021
nairalandankrah:

he stays in Kaduna all his life, shey you de stay in Nigeria after you lotted the country dry?

Re: Insecurity: Buhari Himself Can’t Retire To Daura In 2023 - Reno Omokri by bizzibodi(m): 10:43am On Nov 05, 2021
He will retire to Khartoum when he finish his tenure.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released / Cameroon Appeals For International Military Aid To Fight Boko Haram / Ombatse Gunmen Attack Nasarawa Presidential Lodge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.