Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Is Participating In The Anambra Election Really Worth It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Participating In The Anambra Election Really Worth It? (480 Views)

Governor Charles Soludo & His Family At The Anambra State Government House (Pix) / #AnambraDecides: Live Pictures From The Anambra Election 2021 / Federal High Court Restrains Obaseki From Participating In PDP Primary Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Participating In The Anambra Election Really Worth It? by ScamHunter: 3:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
Are Nigerian politicians worth risking lives for? Considering that this election may be more of a contest between the Fulani (APC) and Ndiigbo, is it really worth it sticking out our necks knowing that the likelihood of being caught by stray and intentional bullets is high? Knowing our Igbo people, many would rather die than see what happened in Imo state replicated in Anambra. Nevertheless, I would advise that UGM step down and stand down so that people are not put in harms way. I think that is exactly what ESN has done all these while. Whoever is in charge of UGM should make sure that people are not caught in cross-fire. We can see from the rampant shooting in civilian neighborhoods and burning of houses that these security agents don't really have rules of engagement.
Re: Is Participating In The Anambra Election Really Worth It? by budaatum: 3:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
ScamHunter:
Are Nigerian politicians worth risking lives for?

You are not risking your life for a politician when you vote! You are directing how your political choices affect your own life!

3 Likes

Re: Is Participating In The Anambra Election Really Worth It? by nairalandankrah: 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
Risking your lives for vote that doesn't count.. grin
Re: Is Participating In The Anambra Election Really Worth It? by Davash222(m): 3:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
The children of the contestants are already out of the country, don't be a fool.

Let their children come out so we can vote for their papa. Use your head.

2 Likes

Re: Is Participating In The Anambra Election Really Worth It? by budaatum: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
nairalandankrah:
Risking your lives for vote that doesn't count.. grin

1 Like

Re: Is Participating In The Anambra Election Really Worth It? by Arda1000(m): 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
budaatum:

You are not risking your life for a politician when you vote! You are directing how your political choices affect your own life!
the bolded though not in Nigeriya,you vote has never count in Nigeriya grin
Re: Is Participating In The Anambra Election Really Worth It? by edochie12: 4:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
With the kind of armoured cars that I saw today,I will not come out and vote on Saturday,I can't come and kill my self
Re: Is Participating In The Anambra Election Really Worth It? by budaatum: 4:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
Arda1000:
the bolded though not in Nigeriya,you vote has never count in Nigeriya grin

I don't vote in your "Nigeriya" where your vote likely doesn't count.

I vote in Nigeria where my vote definitely does count.

2 Likes

Re: Is Participating In The Anambra Election Really Worth It? by Arda1000(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
budaatum:

I don't vote in your "Nigeriya" where your vote likely doesn't count.

I vote in Nigeria where my vote definitely does count.
Nigeriya grin that's how uncle Bubu pronounce it.
U are proud of Nigeriya doesn't change the fact that Nigeriya is a useless country same as you grin oloribruku
Re: Is Participating In The Anambra Election Really Worth It? by budaatum: 4:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
I wish Nairaland would post people's age so we can separate the immature children from the adults.

Arda1000:
Nigeriya grin that's how uncle Bubu pronounce it.
U are proud of Nigeriya doesn't change the fact that Nigeriya is a useless country same as you grin oloribruku

If your country Nigeriya is useless, its because its full of useless Nigeriyans like you.

Thankfully, I'm Nigerian. Different country, see.

2 Likes

Re: Is Participating In The Anambra Election Really Worth It? by Arda1000(m): 4:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
budaatum:
I wish Nairaland would post people's age so we can separate the immature children from the adults.

If your country Nigeriya is useless, its because its full of useless Nigeriyans like you.

Thankfully, I'm Nigerian. Different country, see.
lol tell me what you have benefited as a Nigeriyan grin
List 10 things your terrorist government has done for you?
Re: Is Participating In The Anambra Election Really Worth It? by Idiko1: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
It does not worth taking the risk of life. With the weight of unforeseen circumstances, the Anambra State election does not worth the undertaking.
Re: Is Participating In The Anambra Election Really Worth It? by ScamHunter: 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
budaatum:

Was the Greek you quoted voting under duress with assault rifles and armored vehicles all around him? Would you advise your parents to go out and vote if they were in Anambra?
Re: Is Participating In The Anambra Election Really Worth It? by budaatum: 4:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
Arda1000:
lol tell me what you have benefited as a Nigeriyan grin
List 10 things your terrorist government has done for you?

I am not a Nigeriyan! So why should I benefit from the government of your Nigeriyan country?

1 Like

Re: Is Participating In The Anambra Election Really Worth It? by budaatum: 4:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
ScamHunter:

Was the Greek you quoted voting under duress with assault rifles and armored vehicles all around him?

Does the Nigerian government make you vote under duress? Does anyone come to drag you out of your house and insist you vote for them?

If so, please tell us where you live so we can come and defend your right to vote in peace, but do not expect the Nigerian government not to protect you from those who disturb the peace.

2 Likes

Re: Is Participating In The Anambra Election Really Worth It? by ScamHunter: 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
budaatum:

Does the Nigerian government make you vote under duress? Does anyone come to drag you out of your house and insist you vote for them?

If so, please tell us where you live so we can come and defend your right to vote in peace, but do not expect the Nigerian government not to protect you from those who disturb the peace.

Okay Mr INEC, we have heard. Now shift lets hear from others.
Re: Is Participating In The Anambra Election Really Worth It? by budaatum: 4:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
ScamHunter:

Okay Mr INEC, we have heard. Now shift lets hear from others.

You are not forced to read what I write if you don't want to. I am not forcing you to.

2 Likes

Re: Is Participating In The Anambra Election Really Worth It? by Arda1000(m): 4:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
budaatum:

I am not a Nigeriyan! So why should I benefit from the government of your Nigeriyan country?

your quote is an individualist quote,we are talking about what you have benefited since you have been voting as a Nigerian?
Re: Is Participating In The Anambra Election Really Worth It? by budaatum: 4:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
Arda1000:
your quote is an individualist quote,we are talking about what you have benefited since you have been voting as a Nigerian?

I am not only voting for my benefit. I also vote so fools like you don't rule over me, because you would only make my existence worse than it would be if I don't.

As for my benefits. I benefit knowing that my benefits are up to my very self and my very own life choices. It's why I'm not the one irresponsibly wailing here like you are.

2 Likes

Re: Is Participating In The Anambra Election Really Worth It? by Arda1000(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
budaatum:

I am not only voting for my benefit. I also vote so fools like you don't rule over me, because you would only make my existence worse than it would be if I don't.

As for my benefits. I benefit knowing that my benefits are up to my very self and my very own life choices. It's why I'm not the one irresponsibly wailing here like you are.
see an Afonjanic headslamming demon calling me a fool,only a fool can vote Bubu to be his president
Re: Is Participating In The Anambra Election Really Worth It? by Fahdiga(m): 4:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
budaatum:

Incoherent gibberish as usual. Always trying to please the powers above. Rubbish
Re: Is Participating In The Anambra Election Really Worth It? by budaatum: 4:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
Incoherent gibberish as usual. Always trying to please the powers above. Rubbish

Yawn!
Re: Is Participating In The Anambra Election Really Worth It? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:57pm On Nov 04, 2021
Davash222:
The children of the contestants are already out of the country, don't be a fool.

Let their children come out so we can vote for their papa. Use your head.
And if we don't vote andy uba rigs in, how would that help Anambra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Participating In The Anambra Election Really Worth It? by budaatum: 5:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
Arda1000:
see an Afonjanic headslamming demon calling me a fool,only a fool can vote Bubu to be his president

As if I personally made bubu your president. Or don't you see that's the consequence of you sitting on your lazy ass and not making your vote count?

I am very glad you've had bubu for 2 terms of 8 years. Perhaps the suffering he has dished out to your lazy ass will make you get off your lazy ass and make your vote count next time.

1 Like

Re: Is Participating In The Anambra Election Really Worth It? by Arda1000(m): 5:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
budaatum:

As if I personally made bubu your president. Or don't you see that's the consequence of you sitting on your lazy ass and not making your vote count?

I am very glad you've had bubu for 2 terms of 8 years. Perhaps the suffering he has dished out to your lazy ass will make you get off your lazy ass and make your vote count next time.
who is the current governor of imo state ewedu stinking headslammergrin
Re: Is Participating In The Anambra Election Really Worth It? by budaatum: 5:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
Arda1000:
who is the current governor of imo state ewedu stinking headslammergrin

Why? Don't you know?

Re: Is Participating In The Anambra Election Really Worth It? by Polynek(m): 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
4 me life no get duplicate.
Safety first in everything someone is doing in Dix life
Re: Is Participating In The Anambra Election Really Worth It? by jmoore(m): 5:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu is an enemy of Anambra state

2015 General elections, Nnamdi KANU didn't call for boycott of general elections.

Note that Anambra state election calendar is different from the general elections.

2017 Nnamdi Kanu orders for boycott of Anambra election.

2019 Nnamdi Kanu declared that there will be no boycott of the general elections. He stated “Having confirmed this evening that all our preconditions and terms have been met, signed, sealed and delivered; I hereby call-off the election boycott across Biafraland on Feb. 16, 2019”,
He didn't even disclose the details of the terms and conditions that were met. Maybe he was even bribed. 2021 Nnamdi Kanu orders another
boycott of Anambra election.
From the pattern you can see that
Nnamdi Kanu is bent on destroying
Anambra, but his mission will fail.
He's from Abia state, all the
governors from Orji Uzor, T.A. Orji to
Okezie Ikpeazu have reduced Abia
state to the dirtiest state in Nigeria.
The roads in Aba is the worst in
southeast. Nnamdi Kanu has never
declared boycott in his home state.
Why the special interest in Anambra?
Because he hates the progress in
Anambra.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Participating In The Anambra Election Really Worth It? by budaatum: 5:43pm On Nov 04, 2021
jmoore:

Nnamdi Kanu is an enemy of Anambra state

2015 General elections, Nnamdi
KANU didn't call for boycott of
general elections.
Note that Anambra state election
calendar is different from the general
elections.
2017 Nnamdi Kanu orders for boycott
of Anambra election.
2019 Nnamdi Kanu declared that
there will be no boycott of the
general elections. He stated
“Having confirmed this evening that
all our preconditions and terms have
been met, signed, sealed and
delivered; I hereby call-off the election
boycott across Biafraland on Feb. 16,
2019”,
He didn't even disclose the details of
the terms and conditions that were
met. Maybe he was even bribed.
2021 Nnamdi Kanu orders another
boycott of Anambra election.
From the pattern you can see that
Nnamdi Kanu is bent on destroying
Anambra, but his mission will fail.
He's from Abia state, all the
governors from Orji Uzor, T.A. Orji to
Okezie Ikpeazu have reduced Abia
state to the dirtiest state in Nigeria.
The roads in Aba is the worst in
southeast. Nnamdi Kanu has never
declared boycott in his home state.
Why the special interest in Anambra?
Because he hates the progress in
Anambra.

It is only those who don't want you to progress that will convince others their votes don't count.

They will tell their own people to vote so they get to rule over you.

1 Like

Re: Is Participating In The Anambra Election Really Worth It? by Arda1000(m): 5:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
budaatum:

Why? Don't you know?
what was his position after the election?

(1) (Reply)

The Indigenous Igbo People Carved Into Kogi State: Exposing The Hidden History. / I Will Create 520k Jobs In 4 Years In Anambra: Charles Soludo / More Love For OUK From Northerners As Modu Sheriff Visits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.