Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,213 members, 7,811,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Your ₦1,000,000 Today Will Be ₦200,000 In 2025! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Your ₦1,000,000 Today Will Be ₦200,000 In 2025! (481 Views)

What Investment Can I Start With 500,000 And Get 1,000,000 In One Year. / What Can I Invest On With My #200,000. / True Life Story! "What You Buy For Millions Today Will Be Worth Billions...." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your ₦1,000,000 Today Will Be ₦200,000 In 2025! by DonTobyM(m): 4:14pm On Nov 04, 2021
There are opportunities in the agricultural processing business, you just might not have looked that way before now.
For instance, Nigeria is presently the largest cassava producing country in the world. This makes the garri processing business to be one of the most lucrative businesses in Nigeria today.

Another example is Rice. The present local supply of rice can't meet the daily rice need of the growing Nigerian population. That's another opportunity you can tap into; rice processing business.

That's not all, I can go on and on. Technology has come to stay. Mechanized farming is one of the ways to go in present day. Most of the dirty & stressful activities we run away from in farming can now be done by machines. Now we have machine that produce from its seeds, machine that peel cassava, machine that produce vegetable oil from its seeds, machine that fry garri and so on.

Research on mechanized farming today. Farming is inherent in our history. Why do we all run from the best occupation in the whole world! Take time to think this through.

Another advice. Don't keep all your monies in the bank. In the next few years your ₦1,000,000 today might has devalued to ₦200,000. The purchasing power of the Naira over the years is nothing to write home about.

This might be just what you needed to read today. Please, make a wise choice. Take time to think this through, once again. Invest! Invest!! Invest!!!.. & do so wisely.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Your ₦1,000,000 Today Will Be ₦200,000 In 2025! by Theophinio(m): 12:13am On Nov 28, 2021
Word Of Gold sir

I think the marketing aspect of "Garri" will not be of much stress

(1) (Reply)

Why Business In Côte D'ivoire Is A Good Inversement [best West African Country] / Can I Take A Loan From Bank Using Gold As Collateral / Slash Launches The First Escrow Marketplace In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.