Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 (30349 Views)

Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos) / Policeman Slaps Woman, Stabs A Man And Attacks Two Others At Pedro, Lagos / Mentally Challenged Man Stabs A Lady In Benin (Photo, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by muheeb01(m): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
Can you imagine
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by Elock1: 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
SpecialAdviser:

It's not the N50. It's police arrogance. They cannot stand any challenge or any confrontation. To his stupid mindset, if he allow the guy to go, he is weakling.

Funny enough, that's how stupid an average Nigerian reason. Some people can fight conductor because of N100 change. No self control. We always want to display useless toughness. Shame
you made a Lotta sense.. Thats why me wen I calculate my moves and let some things slide, some people will come shouting coward or weakling to my ears... Nigeria is a jungle, some things just need wisdom to avoid.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
He should be made to face the consequences of his actions.

We Rise.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by tafat: 7:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
What is this one now? Poverty or madness
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by KoshCAD: 8:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
South west is burning like Somalia. The West is now one of the most dangerous place in the world right now. The US and UK have issued travel warnings to their citizens to avoid that side. Time for non Indigenes to relocate from south west
Abi, tell your father mr chukwudi to relocate to abakuluki
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by Fahdiga(m): 8:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
KoshCAD:
Abi, tell your father mr chukwudi to relocate to abakuluki
Incoherent gibberish
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by Fahdiga(m): 8:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
Cognitivereason:
Propaganda
Shatap
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by Cognitivereason: 8:17pm On Nov 04, 2021
Getat!! cheesy
Fahdiga:
Shatap
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by Fahdiga(m): 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Sometimes, I just wonder, what's the useless moderators on this useless forum doing about all the tribal bigots on this forum......

I spit
You will never be a moderator because you are a wicked man
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by Sleekfingers: 8:24pm On Nov 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
You will never be a moderator because you are a wicked man

Who told you that I want to be a moderator?

What I was simply saying is, All the moderators on this tribal infested forum to do their job......are you comfortable with the way , people are attacking each other? If I don't see any changes, I will report this forum to the appropriate authority......
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by Fahdiga(m): 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Who told you that I want to be a moderator?

What I was simply saying is, All the moderators on this tribal infested forum to do their job......are you comfortable with the way , people are attacking each other? If I don't see any changes, I will report this forum to the appropriate authority......
And you think that appropriate authority is not part of what is going on here?
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by Sleekfingers: 8:37pm On Nov 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
And you think that appropriate authority is not part of what is going on here?

I don't know......but I will still report this forum.....I know where to channel my complaints to......
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by Fahdiga(m): 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
Sleekfingers:

I don't know......but I will still report this forum.....I know why to channel my complaints to......
Don't do that. Nairaland na cruise
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by Sleekfingers: 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
Don't do that. Nairaland na cruise

Okay
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by Oryen: 9:12pm On Nov 04, 2021
Wat a sad news
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by Epitectus(m): 9:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
At this point I am officially ashamed of being a Nigerian, Stabbed over N50 that can't even buy recharge card, Na so Sapa hold police?
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by ThatPoliceMan1(m): 10:35pm On Nov 04, 2021
Richdad50:
Never argue with a man who wields a gun except your life is threatened or an act of self-defense.

It is wisdom to be measured before an aggressor. I have seen strong men die over weak causes and brave men reflect on moments they should have retreated.

Life is precious for battles not fought today can always be better fought tomorrow.

I can't agree less....

Your quote reminds me of the day I received a dirty slap from an AK 47 wielding police inspector at iyana work Bustop early this year. As a police officer, I knew the implication of such unprofessional conduct, and then again, I controlled my anger and tried to make him understand that I will not retaliate by slapping him back but I will follow the case logically till the end.

I requested to talk to the team lead and u identified myself as a police officer serving at FHQ, that u need the information of the officer that slapped me and the entire team..he mellowed and started to beg and beg. I said NO.after some seconds that inspector that slapped me started to beg that he was sorry. I scolded him and told him the implication of his unprofessional conduct after which I walked away.

Had I retaliated by returning the slap, maybe, I might not be here typing this today.

Let's learned to be mature and handle things with self control and wisdom. A lot of civilians will argue with police and even try to snatch the riffle off him and you want him no let you have your way....

R.I.P. to the dead but obviously this is not the true story. Let's learn to be civil in our dealings with law enforcement agencies as two wrongs can never make a right.

#JusticeforslainedpoliceofficersintheSouthEast.. embarassed
#Policelifematterstoo

RichDad

1 Like

Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by Kofka: 11:20pm On Nov 04, 2021
After the death of Wale and Munaraq another man was killed due to suffocation by their teargass... infact we almost got blind in my compound, because they entered my street. It was crazy.. infact we do not need the station at ile-iwe....the police cause more harm than any help they could render....They constitute nuisance on that ekoro, ile iwe command road... chasing Napep and anyone with Leczux. Crazy
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by litaninja(m): 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
Nigerian Police.
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by tillaman(m): 11:48pm On Nov 04, 2021
Fahdiga:
South west is burning like Somalia. The West is now one of the most dangerous place in the world right now. The US and UK have issued travel warnings to their citizens to avoid that side. Time for non Indigenes to relocate from south west
Cunt!

1 Like

Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by calcal: 12:53am On Nov 05, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

It's better to have an encounter with armed robbers because you have a high to living than NPF.

Imagine killing somebody because of N50?

less than 10 cents.

Lagos for show!
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by tubolancer(m): 6:31am On Nov 05, 2021
Some years ago when I was arrested by the police for wearing T shirt, jeans and canvas( I stopped wearing them since that time) I gave them the last money in my hand N800. I have to trek from Ojodu police station down to Ile Epo.
Back to the command crisis, the guy should have given the officer the money, life is more precious than any amount of money and on my way back from Transformer Bus stop yesterday, when I got to phase two one of the Bus stop close to command I met the police officers in their trucks more than five and led by an armoured tank shouting- Dont spare anybody, then later I saw the rioters runing after them with a corpse of a dead man on a flat wooden surface. So sad!
Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by DonEvarest(m): 6:34am On Nov 05, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Hmmm!!
So you are among those that encourage jungle justice.'"Dead' when you are not certain if the reverse was the case. I tot you fight for justice? Whatever that must have led to the Young man's demise should not automatically bestow on the other fellow. I thought you are full of wisdom but alas you are just a joke of the entire Failed contraption. Jettison mungo park before I go bareta your gascoin. :oshut up!

Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by DonEvarest(m): 6:35am On Nov 05, 2021
Fulaniherdmens:
Hmmm!!
So you are among those that encourage jungle justice.'"Dead' when you are not certain if the reverse was the case. I tot you fight for justice? Whatever that must have led to the Young man's demise should not automatically bestow on the other fellow. I thought you are full of wisdom but alas you are just a joke of the entire Failed contraption. Jettison mungo park before I go bareta your gascoin. :

shut up!

Re: Policeman Stabs A Tricycle Rider To Death With A Dagger In Lagos Over ₦50 by eduora: 7:01am On Nov 05, 2021
Have you seen it that Nigerian police officers are confirmed scammers.EFCC take notes of it and stop arresting our leaders of tomorrow.EFCC should arrest our Nigerian's leaders, politicians, para-military,and military so that Nigerian will be better country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emem Ibanga Accused Of Sending Thugs To Beat Nsit Atai Students Over Bursary / Housewife Stabs Husband To Death In Ekiti / Husband And Wife Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen In Benue State. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.