Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Bobrisky Bash Slay Queen Who Sprayed 100k At A Party; Says He Sprays At Least 3M - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Bash Slay Queen Who Sprayed 100k At A Party; Says He Sprays At Least 3M (705 Views)

Naija police begging Obi Cubana for money as he sprays 8 million at a go / Williams Uchemba And Wife Dancing At Their Wedding As He Sprays Her Money / Femi Adebayo Shows His Zanku Dance Steps As He Sprays Cash At An Event (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Bash Slay Queen Who Sprayed 100k At A Party; Says He Sprays At Least 3M by Jenniferchuma10: 5:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
Controversial Nigerian crossdresser, Bobrisky recently took a swipe at a slay queen who sprayed a mere N100k at a party, which according to him, is far below the standards of a true slay queen.

In a post on his Snap recently, revealed how he went for a party and what he experienced got him quite upset. According to him, the slay queens present at the party weren’t capable of spraying money and the one who did, with so much noise, sprayed a mere N100k.

He shared that if he were the one, she would have at the very least, sprayed N3m, if he was close to the person being sprayed on.

She wrote,

I went to one party and I was so upset. Those girls cant afford to spray damn and you call urself slay queen

One that makes so much noise on snap sprayed 100k

If I bobrisky want to spray the least I will spray you if we are so close is 3,000,000 ask around

If we are not too close I will spray you 1.5m

If am not close to you at all I willspray you 500k.

Copied from �
https://www.trendinghub.ng/bobrisky-bash-slay-queen-who-sprayed-n100k-at-a-party-says-he-sprays-at-least-n3m/

Re: Bobrisky Bash Slay Queen Who Sprayed 100k At A Party; Says He Sprays At Least 3M by Fahdiga(m): 5:58pm On Nov 04, 2021
And this is news abi
Re: Bobrisky Bash Slay Queen Who Sprayed 100k At A Party; Says He Sprays At Least 3M by Odoogu(m): 6:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
Eeehn eeehn... So bobrisky is now competing with slay queens? cheesycheesy

Ooh am done.
Re: Bobrisky Bash Slay Queen Who Sprayed 100k At A Party; Says He Sprays At Least 3M by Sacred007: 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
smiley cheesy wait o.
this guy self fine pass girl ooo.
Re: Bobrisky Bash Slay Queen Who Sprayed 100k At A Party; Says He Sprays At Least 3M by luwiizy(m): 6:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
Prick and yash problems
Re: Bobrisky Bash Slay Queen Who Sprayed 100k At A Party; Says He Sprays At Least 3M by Numerouno94(m): 6:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
Slay shim has spoken.
Re: Bobrisky Bash Slay Queen Who Sprayed 100k At A Party; Says He Sprays At Least 3M by Testimony1988(m): 5:33pm On Nov 07, 2021
Hmmmm, money that one won't take to his or her grave, he should return to God for mercy.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Angel, Erica Rejects Pepsi Dubai Trip With Whitemoney,pere,tega, See Why / I Will Always Repeat My Clothes. BBN Star Emmanuel Notifies The Public (pix) / Legon Slay Queen Flaunts Her Bre@st And Shakes Her Bum To Celebrate Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.