Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,958 members, 7,838,415 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Simplifying Dog Drying - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Simplifying Dog Drying (515 Views)

Cute Pet Dog Towel Soft Drying Bath Pet Towel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simplifying Dog Drying by SamStuard(m): 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2021
Hey, everybody. Bathed my dog yesterday and after the most responsible moment came, I started wiping her. Don't leave it to dry on its own, it'll get dirty again and all the work will be for naught. But here's the thing. What a dog doesn't like to be wiped. And after a couple of hours of wiping and drying, I wondered. Maybe there's a robe for dogs? It's easier to bathe, wipe a little, put on a bathrobe and the dog can go about its business and thus dry out. Except where to find one. Can anyone give me a hint? Or perhaps you already use a robe for your pet?
Re: Simplifying Dog Drying by kolokolobi(m): 8:02am On Nov 05, 2021
Bath, dry with a clean towel then finally blow dry with a hair dryer.
Re: Simplifying Dog Drying by SamStuard(m): 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2021
Thanks for the advice, wiped and dried, but the dog is not enthusiastic. Especially when the hair dryer is turned on and the drying begins. Wiping with a towel is a little uncomfortable with the dog constantly on the move. Decided to purchase a robe for the dog https://bitchnewyork.com/collections/dog-robes

(1) (Reply)

Stray Dogs In Nigeria / Snake Found Nestled Inside Bottled Water Pack (photos) / Solid Female Rottweiler Puppies Available For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.