Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Business Startup - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Startup (510 Views)

N5000 Business Startup Challenge / Business Startup Ideas In Pictures / Good Business Startup - Amazing Training From South Africa Partners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Startup by bishnuel: 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2011
i want to start a business.i need to to the first thing to go.i happen to be a methodical person who believes that everything must go in order.Please someone should help me.what is the first thing to do as i want to go in business.as to be an entrepreneur.thanks
Re: Business Startup by bishnuel: 8:51am On Jun 07, 2011
thanks dannycom.but i dont v passion for catfish.i need practical step by step process.i don mind paying for it if it will help.
Re: Business Startup by otitokoro1: 4:17pm On Jun 16, 2011
i want to start a business.i need to to the first thing to go.i happen to be a methodical person who believes that everything must go in order.Please someone should help me.what is the first thing to do as i want to go in business.as to be an entrepreneur.thanks

I will suggest you be part of our Business education Workshop that is coming up in July at Unilag Guest House Complex and Excellence Hotel Ogba. you can send in your interest through info@gvconcept.com.ng or visit www.gvconcept.com.ng to send your Name, Location, Phone No. and e-mail:. The Workshop cost N3,500 for participation but you will be opportuned to meet expert to guide your Business Start-up plan. You will also be qualified to join our Investment Club for mentoring and Interest free loan.

(1) (Reply)

Shipping Containers Information Please / Make Payments To Nigeria From Any Country In The World At Very Affordable Rates / Adwords Vs Facebook Adverts, Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.