Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,082 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble (93219 Views)

Femi Osibona: Face Behind Collapsed 21-storey Building In Ikoyi / 4 People Rescued From Collapsed Building In Oke Arin, Lagos / Five School Children Rescued From Collapsed Building In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble by AuroraB(f): 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
Jack14:
He died on top is creativity
You say wetin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble by Ournolly: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
So sad, RIP.
Re: Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
In Engineering school, no matter the level, each lecture usually centers around safety first.

Some professions like medical doctors, pilots, civil engineering requires 100% precision, else it can lead to disasters.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble by Cokahot: 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
Money rituals. His hands are not clean and I'm so damn sure,he encountered ewor(abomination aka sudden mistake with no remedy. Hahahahaha. Show me one naija big man who does not do rituals, and I will buy u solar panel 30pcs,e pass diesel plant

3 Likes

Re: Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble by laivwire(m): 8:26pm On Nov 04, 2021
Over 3 days of still searching for survivors! Smh.

How do you expect anyone to still be alive. Even if there are, they'll be dead from thirst or starvation by now. What a failed country.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble by 8stargeneral: 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
See d trap wey d man seat don kill am...he done cause pain to so many families now.

1 Like

Re: Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
greggng:
Let us allow their family to moan them in peace. Nobody will deliberately dig his or her own grave
He dugged this one and it could have been worse if people were already in that building.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble by nick50(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
Who owns the building?..I don't know why some people are above the law in this country,

1 Like

Re: Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble by Anaerobi(m): 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
With those neatly stacked concrete and roubles..

Only a miracle can save anyone there..

Am pained... It's too Painful

1 Like

Re: Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble by Freedom34: 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
Thank u Mr. interpreter!
Go back and reread d post again!

.....so the man that ruined this country will climb a jet and fly over Nigeria alone, and fall asleep.

He was specific: ...the man... not ...whoever..

FlipModeSquade:
ONLY the guilty should be afraid..

The prayer was for whoever ruined Nigeria to be punished..

WHY are you HYPERVENTILATING? grin

Re: Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble by carbon1224(m): 8:29pm On Nov 04, 2021
People are not even complaining about the substandard building materials in the market and the cement it’s self.

1 Like

Re: Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble by SpearofGod(m): 8:31pm On Nov 04, 2021
[quote author= post Are you sure that the Nigeria economy is depressed? I thought you said your darling daddy has made Nigeria a Utopia. Hmmm..
Re: Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble by authority2006(m): 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
vanbonattel:
Poetic justice

Hope it will happen like this one day with Nigeria, so the man that ruined this country will climb a jet and fly over Nigeria alone, and fall asleep.

You actually believed that a single person was responsible for the ruin of this country? Joke is on you

2 Likes

Re: Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble by AfroKnight: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2021
Jman06:
Don't mind some Nigerians! They like underrating professionals who spent years studying their professions but would listen to quacks just to maximize profit and save cost. Then unfortunately, they end up paying dearly for their negligence. It happens even in the health sector!

It’s so sad! Imagine in the health sector, people will be gambling with other people’s lives for profit!

2 Likes

Re: Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble by Zinpat: 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
Chai, what a great tragedy. May their souls RIP, Amen!
Re: Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble by sharone21(f): 8:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
Original tower of babel( Pt2)
Supposing he allowed the Police to arrest him in 2020 at worst he will be in prison or doing court case ALIVE... It is never good to be MANIPULATIVE(wriggling/settling his way) which many Nigerians like to do thinking they are smart even when God wants to use such situations to save his life... While he was trapped for 3days+, he would have been begging God like Jonah in the whale's belly to spare his life one more time and he would do EVERYTHING possible( pay tithe, help others ...just anything good) to thank Him for sparing his life�....Now, he killed himself with almost 35+ other people....Though ultimately it seemed he escaped man's judgement( court & prison)... I believe he would have begged God for forgiveness... If it was 15 floors maybe he would have been rescued earlier( just maybe), however, he chose to put up a faulty 21 floor.... His village people no good at all....He did everything by his power and might to easily make himself 'unrescuable'...a dead meat

3 Likes

Re: Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble by Laggafin: 8:39pm On Nov 04, 2021
Davash222:
This man fit dey one island dey chill like this.

Just saying sha.
I believe u bros
Re: Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble by Imustnottalk: 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
Karma that's all I can say

1 Like

Re: Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble by emmanuelbrown26: 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
Davash222:

Just saying sha.
VEry MUCH POSSIBLE
Re: Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble by aloma007(m): 8:42pm On Nov 04, 2021
Babaken:
I no doubt you for Naija anything is possible.

I don talk am say Osinbona no die, na lie cos Dem go need to cover the man up.
He won't step into 9ja till he die far away in an unknown or no popular country and still enjoy his riches transferred to him by his political babas

Why didn't they show his corpse?
Why were his family members missing since the collapse and rather not crying or mourning him.
Why didn't FERMA allow people to confirm all corpses retrieved?

Believe the report at ur own peril

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble by Jman06(m): 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
AfroKnight:

It’s so sad! Imagine in the health sector, people will be gambling with other people’s lives for profit!
The gambling no be small one o. If you trace some people's deaths ehn, you'll discover that they were simply murdered by their fellow humans in the name of treating them. Unfortunately, when people die in this country, they're buried without autopsies.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble by Valuc: 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2021
If truly the body is that of the osibona.... The thorough search has ended every other search will be handled with kids glove .. na the person dey wun confirm Dem don see already and from now on, them go sey na him get building...
Re: Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble by ekesol: 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
Re: Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
Freedom34:
Thank u Mr. interpreter!
Go back and reread d post again!

He was specific: ...the man... not ...whoever..

I didnt remember him mentioning any NAMES..

You STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED THE QUESTION? shocked

WHY THE THING DEY PEPPER YOU?

Do you KNOW the MAN that RUINED Nigeria?

Na your COUSIN?

PADDY,PADDY THINGS..grin

Re: Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble by stayclearofme: 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
Davash222:

Just saying sha.
I don't think you are with your senses.
Re: Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble by olatuns2017: 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ecstasy154:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/body-of-osibona-owner-of-collapsed-building-recoverd/

IPOB n Cownu
Oya start ur conspiracy theories

Jubril jail Cownu

Igbos:Daft set of people
Re: Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble by Blakpot: 9:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
Davash222:

Just saying sha.

That's deep. But then again Japaism dey Nigerians' DNA.
Re: Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble by Germi9: 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
SonofDevil:
you people like too much of conspiracy theories thats why Sahara reporters re popular.
Expatrates from italy and america was with him including his security details died with him only one of his p.a was not with him on site
Then what about the Italians? Have their bodies not been recovered?? If we dont see their bodies then i have no choice than to believe that nigga at the top that said “the developer could be in one island chilling” abi?
Re: Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble by A001: 9:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
post=107335550:

Amen.
Amen.
Amen.
All of them that ruined our nation will never end well I life.

May Femi's soul Rest in Peace.
Such a sad incident.
Starting with your darling daddy, Buhari. Iranu
Re: Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble by Shikini: 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
Very sad
Re: Femi Osibona's Lifeless Body Recovered From Collapsed Building Rubble by Immorttal: 9:07pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kingcalls:
We need to change our mentality in this country.... this way of cutting corners to drive expensive cars , live in highbrow areas, 4k the finest girls, live the posh life and going around as gods so that everyone will call u chairman is really killing our society
and they were literally fighting for his life. Corruption killed him!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My 3 Bedroom Bungalow Project / Banana Island, Lagos: What You Should Know (with Pictures) / Chinese Man Moves His House After Government Threatened To Demolish It (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.