Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,832 members, 7,831,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Please Who Can Help Me Set Up This CAN Sealing Machine - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Who Can Help Me Set Up This CAN Sealing Machine (543 Views)

Nylon Business: We Sell Nylon Sealing Machine And Organize Training Nationwide- / Nylon Cutting Punching And Sealing Machine / Where To Buy Nylon Sealing Machine In Lagos, Help Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Who Can Help Me Set Up This CAN Sealing Machine by amtheone(m): 8:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
I just bought this semi automatic can sealing machine for production from China. I'm having issues with how to set it up properly. I need a technical person that knows about it.

The major challenge is the speeling of the bottom of the cup while sealing it.

I attach here a picture of the machine and the cup.

Re: Please Who Can Help Me Set Up This CAN Sealing Machine by samwash(m): 8:44pm On Nov 04, 2021
I believe it came with a manufacturing mannual, you can read it.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Set Up This CAN Sealing Machine by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 04, 2021
I hope you don't want to be producing fake beverages.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Set Up This CAN Sealing Machine by amtheone(m): 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2021
samwash:
I believe it came with a manufacturing mannual, you can read it.

The manual is not detailed. I contacted them, they told me it could be that the base is not properly aligned. I've tried to fix it, it's not working. It will seal just a few very well and start the issue again.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Set Up This CAN Sealing Machine by amtheone(m): 10:09pm On Nov 04, 2021
Joysticks:
I hope you don't want to be producing fake beverages.

.....for this air freshener

Re: Please Who Can Help Me Set Up This CAN Sealing Machine by amtheone(m): 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2021
Please anyone with information on any technical person that can help fix this should let me know. Thanks.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Set Up This CAN Sealing Machine by jtwnz: 9:03am On Nov 06, 2021
go to companies that produce similar but not the same product try to ask for engineers their they should have idea

I hope this helps
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Set Up This CAN Sealing Machine by amtheone(m): 10:01am On Nov 06, 2021
jtwnz:
go to companies that produce similar but not the same product try to ask for engineers their they should have idea

I hope this helps

Thanks. There was even a guy that called me yesterday from nl that he knows how to fix the issue, but that he does not have fare to come over to my office, I transferred 2k to his account. The guy has stopped picking my calls
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Set Up This CAN Sealing Machine by anyilalaz: 10:44am On Nov 11, 2021
amtheone:
I just bought this semi automatic can sealing machine for production from China. I'm having issues with how to set it up properly. I need a technical person that knows about it.

From the pictures, what you have there is a semi automatic sealing machine, rotary type. For you to have a good seal. You need to check the alignment or what we call the centricism of the seamer chuck or head that holds the can, the compression pressure that ensures proper contact with the lid and the can flange, the seamer rollers normally two that do the double folding. All these factors are check to be ok, the turntable rotation speed before you start your operation.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Set Up This CAN Sealing Machine by elemic(m): 10:59am On Nov 11, 2021
Have you being able to get help?
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Set Up This CAN Sealing Machine by elemic(m): 11:04am On Nov 11, 2021
Send me a mail. If you still need help. I work in a can line
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Set Up This CAN Sealing Machine by Tunex252(m): 11:17am On Nov 11, 2021
I hope this helps
1. Adjust the machine’s components to match the size of your can so that it can seal it properly. You can raise the can pedestal up or down using an adjustment dial or a raising arm depending on the machine you are using. 2. Fill your containers first leaving a ¼ inch space from the lip of each can. Check your machine’s instructions if it can handle the type of product you are sealing. Because some can sealers are only meant for dry goods and not for wet foods. 3. To prevent the remaining oxygen inside the can from spoiling the product, you can put an absorbing packet on top of the dry goods first before sealing. 4. Place the lid on the filled can and make sure that it faces the right direction (the ridges must be facing upwards). 5. Place the capped can on the machine’s can pedestal and push the lower level. This raises the can pedestal. 6. Push down the machine’s lever and then leftwards to lock it. 7. To start the sealing process, push the sealing handle forward. 8. Keep increasing the pressure on the machine’s sealing arm for about 5 seconds. Now, pull the sealing handle towards you and repeat this process. The sealing process is now completed.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Set Up This CAN Sealing Machine by rotile247(m): 3:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
No, you should have asked him to borrow money and come since you're going to pay him for the service. People can be very nasty
amtheone:

Thanks. There was even a guy that called me yesterday from nl that he knows how to fix the issue, but that he does not have fare to come over to my office, I transferred 2k to his account. The guy has stopped picking my calls
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Set Up This CAN Sealing Machine by amtheone(m): 9:17pm On Nov 11, 2021
Tunex252:
I hope this helps

1. Adjust the machine’s components to match the size
of your can so that it can seal it properly. You can
raise the can pedestal up or down using an
adjustment dial or a raising arm depending on the
machine you are using.
2. Fill your containers first leaving a ¼ inch space from
the lip of each can. Check your machine’s
instructions if it can handle the type of product you
are sealing. Because some can sealers are only
meant for dry goods and not for wet foods.
3. To prevent the remaining oxygen inside the can from
spoiling the product, you can put an absorbing packet
on top of the dry goods first before sealing.
4. Place the lid on the filled can and make sure that it
faces the right direction (the ridges must be facing
upwards).
5. Place the capped can on the machine’s can pedestal
and push the lower level. This raises the can
pedestal.
6. Push down the machine’s lever and then leftwards to
lock it.
7. To start the sealing process, push the sealing handle
forward.
8. Keep increasing the pressure on the machine’s
sealing arm for about 5 seconds. Now, pull the
sealing handle towards you and repeat this process.
The sealing process is now completed.

Thank you so much for taking out time to explain. Someone has offered to help me fix it.
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Set Up This CAN Sealing Machine by amtheone(m): 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
rotile247:
No, you should have asked him to borrow money and come since you're going to pay him for the service. People can be very nasty

The guy is just a funny guy
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Set Up This CAN Sealing Machine by amtheone(m): 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
elemic:
Send me a mail. If you still need help. I work in a can line

Okay
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Set Up This CAN Sealing Machine by famagro: 11:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
If you still need help, then let's chat on Whatsapp. 08101290388
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Set Up This CAN Sealing Machine by CoolKizzy(m): 1:17am On Nov 12, 2021
amtheone:

Everything you need is on YouTube
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Set Up This CAN Sealing Machine by israelp(m): 8:35pm On Nov 12, 2021
50k to fix it grin tongue
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Set Up This CAN Sealing Machine by israelp(m): 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2021
CoolKizzy:

Everything you need is on YouTube
whc YouTube....if u don't know u don't know....
Re: Please Who Can Help Me Set Up This CAN Sealing Machine by israelp(m): 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2021
amtheone:

9ja. Boys cool ..,thou in process of finding a solution,u found wahala angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Zenith Bank, Others Go After Crypto Account Holders, As Bitcoin’s All Time High / Need A Business Website? Contact Us / Imagine: No Matter How Much In Your Bank Account, You Get ₦10k Max From ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.