Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student (71526 Views)

Mirabel Obi, UNN Twerker, Attempts Suicide (Video) / Mirabel Obi: I Was Not Expelled For Twerking – UNN Medical Student Harassed / Mirabel Obi: Gustavo Cubana To Send Money To UNN Student Twerker For Expulsion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student by lexy2014: 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ninety6:
People be directing the frustrations in their life on anything vulnerable. Na dance she dance, she no kill.

How is she vulnerable?
Re: Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student by Jman06(m): 10:52pm On Nov 04, 2021
If this girl's parents are wise, this is the best time to show parental love to her. They should never allow hypocritical Nigerians to shame their beloved daughter into committing suicide.

This is pure wickedness on the part of those that have continued to mock her and make it look like she killed anyone. She only danced in a jumpsuit. She didn't kill anybody! Let her be! Hypocrites!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student by Starships4u(m): 10:53pm On Nov 04, 2021
Lamasta:

Bro I did not insult you now, if you felt offended no vex.....

One love brotherly.

1 Like

Re: Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student by goody2019: 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
Baawaa:

If this girl kill herself her blood will be on those mocking her.Tiwa Savage is there nobody behead her,you people should please and free this girl,she had learned her lesson

Her blood will be on your head, for encouraging rubbish and pushing her and others unto their demise.

1 Like

Re: Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student by Adakintroy: 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
Baawaa:

If this girl kill herself her blood will be on those mocking her.Tiwa Savage is there nobody behead her,you people should please and free this girl,she had learned her lesson

Abeg shut up. Kill yourself ke. You weh de do things society no approve you no get sense say things get repercussions?. Or na that be the schl them send you go. When them.papa de slave for one side for this hard country them go de one side de catch fun them come out with third class complicated things. Abi our society never spoil reach for you. Plantain de spoil de go them say him de ripe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student by Clinghton: 10:55pm On Nov 04, 2021
He who has not sinned should cast the first stone.

4 Likes

Re: Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student by goody2019: 10:59pm On Nov 04, 2021
Jman06:

This is pure wickedness on the part of those that have continued to mock her and make it look like she killed anyone. She only danced in a jumpsuit. She didn't kill anybody! Let her be! Hypocrites!!!!

Condemning stupidity is now 'hypocrisy', and you are a non-hypocrate, abi? UpSideDown!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student by debbydams(f): 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
Kingcalls:

Falz ft ajebutter 22
lol u are not serious
Re: Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student by peacemara54(m): 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
Baawaa:

So what she did was justifiable? People still have conscience and we still have few in the world today who hasn't lost every sense of moral and value. If we must progress, then it's just important we condemn all act of shame and evil that can replicate as deadly viruses transferring into the innocent coming generation. All the whores and immoral beings you follow as fan, people who has no moral integrity, promiscuous and of corrupt influence, won't do you any good.

See the influence this polluted musicians has over their fans. They promote all form of polluted practises. Smoking, immorality and all that but yet, you still look up to them as icons and a stature due for daily worship. This young lady is one of their product.

Continue shouting tiwa or whatever you call her...am just so sure you are part of the fans. Its good if you people repent and come to the Lord Jesus who can give you peace and good life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student by godofuck231: 11:01pm On Nov 04, 2021
If she’s not from a poor home I’ll find it hard to believe her dad is rich

1 Like

Re: Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student by afamaustin(m): 11:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
I just finished watching the passion of Jesus Christ and l felt bad how the beat him crucified him do to our sins,l now decided to repent from my sins and l urge u all to repent and give ur life to Christ Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student by Inferior19: 11:03pm On Nov 04, 2021
Baawaa:

What lessons self?what did she do wrong that warrant this nonsense reactions from people? A dance? A twerk that people are doing everyday? She was not naked,what's the problem exactly?Fucking hypocritical Nigerians..

1 Like

Re: Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student by tonididdy(m): 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2021
Na twerk you twerk, you nor kee person

1 Like

Re: Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student by alfredo1(m): 11:08pm On Nov 04, 2021
1.At year one, she's not a medical student yet. She's still doing biology, chemistry and physics. She really has no idea what med school is all about.
2. Medical lab science students are allied health students not medical students
3. This one is highly unlikely to go beyond year one if not expelled.

2 Likes

Re: Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student by Agadinaagwuofe: 11:13pm On Nov 04, 2021
Jman06:
If this girl's parents are wise, this is the best time to show parental love to her. They should never allow hypocritical Nigerians to shame their beloved daughter into committing suicide.

The truth is irrespective of what you feel about the hypocrisy of Nigerians she will live to bear the brunt that's the society she finds herself. Even if people stop talking about it what of her lecturers, family members, relatives, village people, street and family of her friends, all will treat her with disdain that's why I always advise young girls to always be conscious of your environment. Had it been she is a Nigerian but did that in US it won't be an issue. If there is nothing you learn about Nigerian society just learn that the society is built on hypocrisy. It smells and pierce every fabric of the society, even armed robbers will be the first to put you on jungle justice if you get caught..I don't pray anyone I know to be in her predicament. Trust me even if she is eventually sexually harassed she can't be courageous to talk about it because the society has killed her morale. she caused it herself because she should have thought about all these before engaging in that show of shame.

3 Likes

Re: Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student by mema900: 11:16pm On Nov 04, 2021
Ninety6:
People be directing the frustrations in their life on anything vulnerable. Na dance she dance, she no kill.

You could as well go do ur own dance and publish it lets see how it goes....after all, u no kill person

1 Like

Re: Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student by Aganju849: 11:18pm On Nov 04, 2021
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/my-father-lost-contracts-due-to-twerking-video-unn-medical-student-alleges/

See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6826676/obi-mirabel-unn-student-expelled

Internet ashawo things

We no dey fall for this kind format again abeg....take it to Aso Rock or any other government house

1 Like

Re: Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student by kingxsamz(m): 11:25pm On Nov 04, 2021
This werey is chasing clout. Please we don't need her on our timeline.

2 Likes

Re: Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student by corbanstevee: 11:28pm On Nov 04, 2021
ijustdey:

https://punchng.com/my-father-lost-contracts-due-to-twerking-video-unn-medical-student-alleges/

See previous thread https://www.nairaland.com/6826676/obi-mirabel-unn-student-expelled

This girl should be counseled oooo…her words aren’t mere talks, she’s at the edge and needs to be watched closely before she commit suicide…relevant authorities should pls watch out for her
Re: Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student by Jman06(m): 11:32pm On Nov 04, 2021
Agadinaagwuofe:

The truth is irrespective of what you feel about the hypocrisy of Nigerians she will live to bear the brunt that's the society she finds herself. Even if people stop talking about it what of her lecturers, family members, relatives, village people, street and family of her friends, all will treat her with disdain that's why I always advise young girls to always be conscious of your environment. Had it been she is a Nigerian but did that in US it won't be an issue. If there is nothing you learn about Nigerian society just learn that the society is built on hypocrisy. It smells and pierce every fabric of the society, even armed robbers will be the first to put you on jungle justice if you get caught..I don't pray anyone I know to be in her predicament. Trust me even if she is eventually sexually harassed she can't be courageous to talk about it because the society has killed her morale. she caused it herself because she should have thought about all these before engaging in that show of shame.
The hypocrisy of Nigerians is very annoying tbh.

As far as I'm concerned, that girl didn't do do any wrong! The dancing held in the female hostel and female hostels in most Nigerian universities are usually restricted to females especially at nights-- when the dancing took place. Again, she didn't dance stark naked but wore a jumpsuit.

Nigerians would not dissipate energy in fighting our corrupt public officials, fraudsters and the numerous security threats we have all over the country, instead they'll be mouthing off about flimsy things that harm no one.

3 Likes

Re: Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 04, 2021
ASHAWO becoming popular.
This IDIOT and Pestilential nonentity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student by kiddkash(m): 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
Baawaa:

actions have consequences. but some people don't believe that.

it is harsh yes, but this is the consequences of her actions and she doesn't want to deal with it.

when I say live your life with wisdom, people will say that I am uptight

1 Like

Re: Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 04, 2021
kingxsamz:
This werey is chasing clout. Please we don't need her on our timeline.
Don't mind the self-acclaimed prostitute

1 Like

Re: Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 04, 2021
Baawaa:

Unfortunately many of those condemning her are terrible people in their closets. We can never be the same. That's the path she chose to walk in. Let her be.
Mirabel be strong and defend what you want to be identity with. You owe nobody any apologies. Live your life and forget about the hate speeches.

2 Likes

Re: Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student by AuroraBrls: 11:54pm On Nov 04, 2021
If not for procreation and assauging the feelings of a man na decimation fit some of these feminine lot. Little wonder Afghans condone mercy killings.

I even thought it was poverty or lack that made her do that in a University environment...and UNN of all places for that matter...a medical student for that matter naa...haba...

They won't imitate Chimamanda, okonjo iweala or Margaret thatcher....na the bad ones de wan b like

"Women do stupid things" John Grishams, The Painted House

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student by Adakintroy: 11:56pm On Nov 04, 2021
God bless you osibanjo for calling them out.
Re: Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student by berrystunn(m): 12:00am On Nov 05, 2021
I’m very tired. Maybe when I leave, you all will rest.” (sic)

Suicide message .... maybe when I leave you all will rest..
Re: Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student by Boniwhite: 12:03am On Nov 05, 2021
Jman06:
The hypocrisy of Nigerians is very annoying tbh.

As far as I'm concerned, that girl didn't do do any wrong! The dancing held in the female hostel and female hostels in most Nigerian universities are usually restricted to females especially at nights-- when the dancing took place. Again, she didn't dance stark naked but wore a jumpsuit.

Nigerians would not dissipate energy in fighting our corrupt public officials, fraudsters and the numerous security threats we have all over the country, instead they'll be mouthing off about flimsy things that harm no one.
guess u are ghanian or afaghanistian right? We will continue to slut shame her period

1 Like

Re: Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student by grandstar(m): 12:07am On Nov 05, 2021
She has no regrets. She's wondering what's all the fuss about?

1 Like

Re: Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student by lacasera14(m): 12:15am On Nov 05, 2021
Na everything Dem de set panel for?

1 Like

Re: Mirabel Obi: My Father Lost Contracts Due To Twerking Video- UNN Medical Student by DOTian: 12:21am On Nov 05, 2021
Eye suppos clear you..
I'm terrified at the frightening thought of sending my daughter to one Nigerian university some day..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Success Storms Delta Pidgin Radio Station, Drops #DemGoFlogDemGoTire / Student Battered By Principal Of Eva Adelaja Girls Secondary -"Graphic Pictures" / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Builds A School In Ogun & It's Tuition-Free (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.