Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,582 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

3 Ways To Make Money From Meta - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 3 Ways To Make Money From Meta (426 Views)

Facebook (Meta) Sacks 21,000 Employees. Read Mark Zuckerberg's Message / My Company Deduct Pension Money From Our Salaries Without Paying To Our PFAs / 3 Ways To Discover Your Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Ways To Make Money From Meta by Samztechinfo(m): 10:02pm On Nov 04, 2021
CEO and owner of Facebook who recently changed company name to meta ,thereby launching metaverse.

This meta is not just ordinary.ceo of meta stated it's gonna be a life changer.

"The 30% fees that Apple takes from transactions make it harder to do that, so were are updating our subscription product so now creditors can earn more."

Mark Zuckerberg went further to outline .the three method through which what he mentioned above can be achieved. Here are 3 ways to make money from metaverse

Re: 3 Ways To Make Money From Meta by Samztechinfo(m): 10:11pm On Nov 04, 2021
I believe it's an surprising info.because marks plan is using meta to change lives

(1) (Reply)

805 Nigerian Doctors Got British Licence In Six Months, Total Now 9,189 –british / The Complete Guide To Resume Formatting, From Paper Size To Font And Spacing / Pls Good People Of NL, I Really Need Your Help Because I Don't Even Know The Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.