Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others (28496 Views)

Asari Dokubo Mocks Amaechi Over Tinubu Victory.Give Accolades To Gov. Wike (vid) / FG To Spend $4.9bn Fresh Loans On Kano-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others / Journalists Who Sat With Amaechi In The Leaked Audio Tape Scandal Speak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others by Coly2012(m): 5:50am On Nov 05, 2021
National Assembly tackles Amaechi over Nigeria-Niger Republic rail line, others

The Senate and House of Representatives Joint Committees on Land and Marine Transport on Thursday protested against the proposal of the Minister of Transport, Chibuike Ameachi, to construct a standard gauge for the Kano-Maradi rail line while an old narrow gauge was planned for other parts of Nigeria.

The lawmakers became angry when Amaechi presented the 2022 budget proposal of his ministry before the Joint National Assembly Committee.

While presenting the budget, Amaechi said, “The construction of Kaduna-Kano railways to link up the Abuja-Kaduna rail line has commenced. Survey and design for Ibadan-Minna-Abuja is ongoing.

“Construction of the 284 kilometres Nigeria-Maradi (Niger Republic) standard gauge rail line enabling interconnectivity with countries in the West Africa sub region for the promotion of trade and commerce.

“This important contribution by Nigeria would be mutually beneficial by adding to the economic growth of the two countries, Niger and Nigeria.”

Chairman of Senate Committee on Marine Transport, Senator Danjuma Goje, and House Committee Chairman, Mr Pat Asadu, kicked against the marginalisation of other regions of the country in the rail line construction.

Both Chairmen queried the minister why he was not constructing uniform rail lines across the country.

They also asked him to explain the rationale behind the modern standard gauge being proposed for the Kano-Maradi rail line when he was constructing the old narrow gauge in other parts of Nigeria.

The Chairman, Committee on Port, Pat Asadu, who opened the floor after the minister presented the budget to the committee, specifically asked why he was constructing modern rail line in one place and old rail lines in other parts of the country.

He said, “Looking at your key railway projects which you’ve highlighted, I think they are worth the spend.

“We are now looking at the difference between project D which is the construction of 284 kilometers Nigeria-Maradi railway standard world class line against Project C where you talked about the total rehabilitation and reconstruction of Port Harcourt to Maiduguri eastern rail network defined as narrow gauge.

“For a segment of this country that is known for trade and commerce, they need railway as they need air.

“Why is the ministry doing a 287 kilometers of railway track from Kano to Maradi that you will fund with Nigerian money borrowed for Nigerians to be paid by our children to do a world class railway to Maradi.

“I also know the economy of Niger Republic and I believe the economy of the South-East is bigger than that of Maradi. I am not even talking of South-South.

“So what policy guide, what need assessment, what study of federal character integration would make the Ministry of Transportation to put 284 kilometers railway from the end of the North to Maradi and then constructing a narrow gauge in the South-East and South-South.

“This to me is why the integration of this country will always be challenged because things are done with so much impunity. This is our commonwealth.

“So if we approve this budget for you, you will go and do Kano-Maradi standard rail line and do a narrow gauge rehabilitation for the South-East. My heart bleeds.

“Instead of doing the right thing, you are now giving us this one as what will enhance the economy of Niger and Nigeria, while the economy of Nigerians especially those who have the containers and who are always on the road are given a narrow gauge rehabilitation.”

Similarly, Danjuma Goje, said, “I concur with you because we have consistently challenged the minister.

“Why will you give those of us from the eastern part of Nigeria, from South-East, North-Central, North-East the archaic, old modern narrow gauge, then you are now spending a lot of money to do the modern standard gauge to another country.

“Are people from the South-East, North-Central and North-East not Nigerians? Why should there be double standard in this matter?

“That is why we are quarreling. You are telling us you are designing Ibadan to Abuja, you are doing Kaduna to Kano, you are doing Abuja to Itakpe and to Warri.

“What wrong did the South-East, North-Central and North-East, particularly the South-East, Benue, Plateau, Taraba, Bauchi, Gombe, Borno and Adamawa. What is wrong with us?

“Are we not Nigerians? I completely concur with Honourable Pat Asadu, 100 per cent.”

Ameachi, while responding to issue raised by the committee, said the difference between the narrow gauge and standard gauge was speed, adding that the country might not get the money to build standard gauge across the country.

He said that the negotiation for loan for the construction of Kano- Maradi standard gauge line was about to be completed.

He also clarified that his ministry was yet to get money for Kano-Kaduna, Port Harcourt-Maiduguri railway projects.

On the economic justification for constructing the $1.3bn Kano-Maradi rail, Ameachi said the project was not based on sentiments but economic benefits for the country.
https://punchng.com/national-assembly-tackles-amaechi-over-nigeria-niger-republic-rail-line-others/?utm_source=top-story&utm_medium=web&amp

14 Likes

Re: Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others by PrinceOfLagos: 5:57am On Nov 05, 2021
The truth can never be hidden

God bless senator Danjuma Goje and Pat asadu for speaking up against this injustice against the Igbos by Buhari government.

It feels good knowing that there are so many northern leaders that are not pleased with the high level of wickedness Buhari government has shown the igbos .

The northern senators even reminded the Buhari government that the economy of south east is bigger than that of Niger republic .

According to the senators : “So if we approve this budget for you, you will go and do Kano-Maradi standard rail line and do a narrow gauge rehabilitation for the South-East. My heart bleeds.

“Instead of doing the right thing, you are now giving us this one as what will enhance the economy of Niger and Nigeria, while the economy of Nigerians especially those who have the containers and who are always on the road are given a narrow gauge rehabilitation.”

Similarly, Danjuma Goje, said, “I concur with you because we have consistently challenged the minister.

Which tribe have the containers and always on the road if not the Igbos ...

God will continue to bless and prosper the Igbos even if Buhari like it or not .

328 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others by Lawlab249: 6:04am On Nov 05, 2021
Ok
Re: Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others by limeta(f): 6:07am On Nov 05, 2021
On the economic justification for constructing the $1.3bn Kano-Maradi rail, Ameachi said the project was not based on sentiments but economic benefits for the country.

Questions economy justification
Answer economy benefits .

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others by Maxymilliano(m): 6:10am On Nov 05, 2021
“Are people from the South-East, North-Central and North-East not Nigerians? Why should there be double standard in this matter?

Rotimi Amaechi has proven over time that he's a bastard and I hope he stays back in the north after the expiration of the clueless Buhari regime to enjoy the train ride from Nigeria to Maradi and not returned back to Rivers. It's obvious he is now fully sold out to the northern cabal misruling the country with utmost wickedness angry

181 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others by PrudencyFeats: 6:11am On Nov 05, 2021
Thank God for Mr Pat Asadu.

Amechi was able to conclude loan deals for Abuja Lagos Ibadan kaduna kano standard Guage lines, the Eastern Guage line is from Port Harcourt Enugu Benue Plateau Taraba Maiduguri as part C project is not even a new rail line but to rehabilitate the old line. Surprisingly, Amechi was able to secure funds/loan for part D kano Maradi standard Guage because the president insisted on it to give people (his first cousins) in another country a better life than we while we and and grand children pay for the loans plus interest.

Amechi which economic value does Kano to Maradi has that is more important than Port Harcourt to Maiduguri? Even in volume and passengers?

Sen Goje have said it all. "this is why we always fight in this country"

When things to go equal, you don't expect peace.

Even in a family of six with same father and mother, when things are shared and others don't get equally share, there can never be peace in that family.

112 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others by Oxb90: 6:13am On Nov 05, 2021
Charity begins at home, but for Amechi, charity begins abroad.

His state and region have not benefited from his almost 7yrs as minister of transportation.

The problem with Southern politicians is that they hardly learn from past events.

I remember a former governor of River State, Dr. Peter O. who virtually took all the money he is supposed to have used to develop his state to the north with the expectation of their support for his presidential ambition, he was not only denied his ambition but is being hunted today. What about our former president (Dr. Ebele Jonathan) and many more.

To me the more you try to impress the north the more they see the stupidity in you.

153 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others by PrudencyFeats: 6:13am On Nov 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

God bless senator Danjuma Goje and Pat asundu for speaking up against this injustice against the Igbos by Buhari government.

It feels good knowing that there are so many northern leaders that are not pleased with the high level of wickedness Buhari government has shown the igbos .

The northern senators even reminded the Buhari government that the economy of south east is bigger than that of Niger republic

Yes and Goje is from North East. It affect him and his people also. If not, only Pat Asadu can not pull it on, it will be carpeted as 'no fund' to execute.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others by PrudencyFeats: 6:16am On Nov 05, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Rotimi Amaechi has proven over time that he's a bastard and I hope he stays back in the north after the expiration of the clueless Buhari regime to enjoy the train ride from Nigeria to Maradi and not returned back to Rivers. It's obvious he is now fully sold out to the northern cabal misruling the country with utmost wickedness angry

Not really Amaechi's fault. His boss and the fulani cabals need to connect their fulani cousins in Niger Republic with our money

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others by Ayo8(m): 6:36am On Nov 05, 2021
They should free the poor man…the rail line was constructed for easy transit of Bubu’s cousins

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others by clarocuzioo(m): 6:37am On Nov 05, 2021
If you are wondering why Igbos want Biafra, this is one of the numerous reasons.

As long as this kind of injustice and economic sabotage is metted on the great Igbo people, the agitation for Biafra and Nigerian disintegration will continue to be rife.

Buhari is a disaster and should not be near power in this 21st century.

As for Rotimi Amaechi, I once thought u to be a smart and excellent administrator, but you have proven me wrong.

First they made you use Rivers State money to fight your own brother.

They made you move presidential power that was domiciled in your region to their region.

Now they are using you to build railways even to far away Maradi while the railway lines in your region are in comatose.

Amaechi indeed you are the greatest Mumu of all times.

History will never be kind to you.

149 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others by MajesticKris: 6:41am On Nov 05, 2021
Poor Niger Republic.. so they wanted to make a rail line to west African country..Na Niger Buhari see...

He didn't see Cameron or Ghana Or Benin Republic...
He wants to officially ship the whole Niger to Nigeria, cus here we can't Really, identify or Differentiate btw Nigerian Fullani or Nigerien Fulani cus they all look alike...

South East, Needs this Rail line more.. cus they are the highest importers and Exporters, in terms of trade and utilities, if Buhari Really knows what Boosting the Economy truely means...

There's war going on in the North.. yet the whole Armed forces in the country are in Anambar State, For Peace keeping..

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others by vibre: 6:47am On Nov 05, 2021
limeta:

Questions economy justification
Answer economy benefits .
What economic benefits that are coming to nigeria from niger? I'd really like to know because last I checked, the major economic benefits are coming from the borders in southern nigeria. So if you are looking at economic benefits, shouldn't the rails within the country linking south and north be given more priority? Instead we are borrowing billions of dollars to build a railway in niger to a maradi that has no economic benefits that I can think of. I am asking again, is there any economic benefits we know of that we are getting from this Niger to justify this kind of massive wasting of our money on? This is borrowed money for God's sake!! It means we don't have the money so we have to borrow to do this and heaping debts both on ourselves and generations unborn just to build a standard rail for another country.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others by Spending123: 6:57am On Nov 05, 2021
#StopIslamFromSpreading

Declear Islam a terrorist organization now. angry angry

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others by JavaScript90: 7:05am On Nov 05, 2021
This is it. A fellow Igbo man marginalising his people to please people that don't want to be pleased. Despite the porthacourt Maiduguri line being the most economically viable, Mr amaechi choose to 'refurbish' the outdated narrow gauge instead of constructing the standard gauge that is currently being used worldwide. He want to even first start the economically unviable kano maradi line first but neglecting the place that will fetch money that will be used to repay the Chinese.
Eastern politicians have a fundamental problem. I just lost my respect for amaechi

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others by Penguin2: 7:09am On Nov 05, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

God bless senator Danjuma Goje and Pat asundu for speaking up against this injustice against the Igbos by Buhari government.

The northern senators even reminded the Buhari government that the economy of south east is bigger than that of Niger republic .

According to the senators : “So if we approve this budget for you, you will go and do Kano-Maradi standard rail line and do a narrow gauge rehabilitation for the South-East. My heart bleeds.

Which tribe have the containers and always on the road if not the Igbos ...

God will continue to bless and prosper the Igbos even if Buhari like it or not .

Even the blind knows.

But I don’t blame Amaechi sha.

He’s simply doing the bidding of his master in Aso Rock.

As supported by vulture grillers and other Nairaland zombies.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others by Genesiis(m): 7:24am On Nov 05, 2021
How can Nigerians be riding Carmel and Niger Republic citizens be riding horse ? With our money !

Amechi and this government are bunch of fools.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others by Ovamboland(m): 7:26am On Nov 05, 2021
PrudencyFeats:
Thank God for Mr Pat Asadu.

Amechi was able to conclude loan deals for Abuja Lagos Ibadan kaduna kano standard Guage lines, the Eastern Guage line is from Port Harcourt Enugu Benue Plateau Taraba Maiduguri as part C project is not even a new rail line but to rehabilitate the old line. Surprisingly, Amechi was able to secure funds/loan for part D kano Maradi standard Guage because the president insisted on it to give people (his first cousins) in another country a better life than we while we and and grand children pay for the loans plus interest.

Amechi which economic value does Kano to Maradi has that is more important than Port Harcourt to Maiduguri? Even in volume and passengers?

Sen Goje have said it all. "this is why we always fight in this country"

When things to go equal, you don't expect peace.

Even in a family of six with same father and mother, when things are shared and others don't get equally share, there can never be peace in that family.

So you now want Buhari to collect more loans because you want standard gauge rail lines in the SE?

I thought you were all bleating that collecting loans even for railway is a very bad thing? Now you want to add $12bn to the loan portfolio because your self esteem can't carry seeing results of the loans you condemn in other parts of the country who welcome them.

Only if you had demanded real infrastructure like this from Jonathan when we had lots of money instead of temporary appointments and diamond bra and pants

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others by Advocate500: 7:29am On Nov 05, 2021
Don't we have people in this assembly? I mean people from south east and south south ,why are we not hearing from them kicking against these projects?

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others by Ovamboland(m): 7:39am On Nov 05, 2021
clarocuzioo:
If you are wondering why Igbos want Biafra, this is one of the numerous reasons.

As long as this kind of injustice and economic sabotage is metted on the great Igbo people, the agitation for Biafra and Nigerian disintegration will continue to be rife.

Buhari is a disaster and should not be near power in this 21st century.

As for Rotimi Amaechi, I once thought u to be a smart and excellent administrator, but you have proven me wrong.

First they made you use Rivers State money to fight your own brother.

They made you move presidential power that was domiciled in your region to their region.

Now they are using you to build railways even to far away Maradi while the railway lines in your region are in comatose.

Amaechi indeed you are the greatest Mumu of all times.

History will never be kind to you.

They did not want Biafra when GEJ did not construct standard railway or even Second Niger bridge for them or fixing all the federal roads in SE.

You all suddenly realized you lacked those things when Buhari became president hence he must start all his plans in SE and must not do anything in any part of the country until SE own is done.

Who was Jonathan going to pack from Niger republic when this railway passing through Daura was been planned in 2013? Did he have premonition that Buhari of Daura will become president?

Where is the railway he built to Otuoke or Niger Delta or SE his pillar since he failed to build to Niger as planned?

Let Buhari build the railway that catches his fancy and if Atiku comes let him build the one to his village. If southern president comes let him/her be spending on diamond bra.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others by Sammy07: 7:49am On Nov 05, 2021
Southerners ehn, Oga oo

1 Like

Re: Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others by Ovamboland(m): 7:53am On Nov 05, 2021
MajesticKris:
Poor Niger Republic.. so they wanted to make a rail line to west African country..Na Niger Buhari see...

He didn't see Cameron or Ghana Or Benin Republic...
He wants to officially ship the whole Niger to Nigeria, cus here we can't Really, identify or Differentiate btw Nigerian Fullani or Nigerien Fulani cus they all look alike...

South East, Needs this Rail line more.. cus they are the highest importers and Exporters, in terms of trade and utilities, if Buhari Really knows what Boosting the Economy truely means...

There's war going on in the North.. yet the whole Armed forces in the country are in Anambar State, For Peace keeping..

How Dumb can dumb be? Do you need a railway to ship people from Niger into Nigeria or vice versa? What of the numerous road links? Is it not the same route you all follow to cross the desert into Libya to be sold as slaves and organ donor?

If you don't know the usefulness of rail link between countries just keep quiet. Benin, Cameroon Ghana all have their own ports, what's the cargo benefits or port charges Nigeria would earn if we build railway to those countries? The $120m that will be used to construct rail tracks inside Niger will pay back within 3 years from port charges alone not to talk of freight charges on all their imports and exports going to NRC.

Even those who claim to be educated are bigots and still think like Shekau, only yet to carry bombs.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others by Ovamboland(m): 8:34am On Nov 05, 2021
vibre:

What economic benefits that are coming to nigeria from niger? I'd really like to know because last I checked, the major economic benefits are coming from the borders in southern nigeria. So if you are looking at economic benefits, shouldn't the rails within the country linking south and north be given more priority? Instead we are borrowing billions of dollars to build a railway in niger to a maradi that has no economic benefits that I can think of. I am asking again, is there any economic benefits we know of that we are getting from this Niger to justify this kind of massive wasting of our money on? This is borrowed money for God's sake!! It means we don't have the money so we have to borrow to do this and heaping debts both on ourselves and generations unborn just to build a standard rail for another country.

Calm down and know that the plan is to link Niger republic to Lagos seaport.

90% of the Kano- Maradi line remains within Nigerian territory

3 Likes

Re: Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others by clarocuzioo(m): 9:34am On Nov 05, 2021
Ovamboland:

They did not want Biafra when GEJ did not construct standard railway or even Second Niger bridge for them or fixing all the federal roads in SE.

You all suddenly realized you lacked those things when Buhari became president hence he must start all his plans in SE and must not do anything in any part of the country until SE own is done.

Who was Jonathan going to pack from Niger republic when this railway passing through Daura was been planned in 2013? Did he have premonition that Buhari of Daura will become president?

Where is the railway he built to Otuoke or Niger Delta or SE his pillar since he failed to build to Niger as planned?

Let Buhari build the railway that catches his fancy and if Atiku comes let him build the one to his village. If southern president comes let him/her be spending on diamond bra.

You are pathetically Ignorant.

First of all, Biafra agitation started when Ojukwu was in his youthful age.

During Obasanjo's regime, Ralph Uwazuruike and Nnamdi Kanu were always in and out of jail for Biafra agitation.

When Jonathan was there, Nammdi Kanu called him names, but Jonathan handled the whole agitation.more maturely by totally.ignoring Nnamdi Kanu. Not even a single response to all he said, that simply made Nnamdi Kanu to be less relevant and unknown to so many people then.

unfortunately, the dullard and disaster of a president came in, and started chasing Nnamdi Kanu around, today the whole world is interested in Nnamdi Kanu's case, all because of the dullard in chief handled the whole thing.

Go and read up kiddo.

44 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others by danilmo: 9:48am On Nov 05, 2021
$12M dollar for the Eastern line connect is trillions of naira o.. no b small dent ..

Beside how much is the Maradi railway cost??
Re: Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others by sapientia(m): 10:01am On Nov 05, 2021
Wow..

Let me call all my crews so that we will all leave the county via NADECO route

Chai! Had we known, we wouldn't have approved the loan for him and Buhari

Bye bye Nairaland
Re: Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 05, 2021
The marginalization is becoming so evident and glaring.

1 Like

Re: Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:05am On Nov 05, 2021
Amaechi na mumu man naa!.

Na him south south oil money dem go use pay this loan while Maradi people in Niger Republic will never contribute a dime

7 Likes

Re: Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others by Authoreety: 10:05am On Nov 05, 2021
Inukwa

Thank God for Asadu And Goje...

Amaechi why?

3 Likes

Re: Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others by MANDIPUTIN: 10:07am On Nov 05, 2021
The more i try to understand the rationale behind the Construction of the 284 kilometres Nigeria-Maradi (Niger Republic) standard gauge rail line the more confuse i become.
Excerpt:
“For a segment of this country that is known for trade and commerce, they need railway as they need air.

“Why is the ministry doing a 287 kilometers of railway track from Kano to Maradi that you will fund with Nigerian money borrowed for Nigerians to be paid by our children to do a world class railway to Maradi.

“I also know the economy of Niger Republic and I believe the economy of the South-East is bigger than that of Maradi. I am not even talking of South-South."

10 Likes

Re: Senators Disagree With Amaechi Over Nigeria-Niger Republic Rail Line, Others by Boogyman557: 10:08am On Nov 05, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool WTF MAN

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pictures Of Nigeria Police Week / Joseph Mbu, Manko, Ringim Retired Along With 18 Other AIGs / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu's New Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.