Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction (18599 Views)

Ugwuanyi Inspects Construction Of Enugu Government's First Flyover / Governor Ugwuanyi Inspects Site Of Enugu's Biggest Housing Project / Ugwuanyi Inspects Nnamdi Azikiwe's Residence Renovated By Enugu State Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction by thatigboman1: 7:09am On Nov 05, 2021
Oduduwa707:
On top all dem chest beating... dem no even get any fry over? grin
who told u there's no flyover in enugu? They are saying that this is 1st flyover that ugwuanyi's govt is constructing.

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction by johnmartus(m): 7:09am On Nov 05, 2021
I just don't know why some Yoruba people follow those people arguing...imagine igbo headquarter just constructing first flyover.Yoruba are not igbo mates that's why they hate you.
Oduduwa707:

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction by thatigboman1: 7:11am On Nov 05, 2021
Jamesrock:
When Ebonyi is building its 5th�
Yet dem go Dey segregate Ebonyians for Igbo land
if u have been to enugu, u would have seen flyovers there.
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction by thatigboman1: 7:17am On Nov 05, 2021
johnmartus:
I just don't know why some Yoruba people follow those people arguing...imagine igbo headquarter just constructing first flyover.Yoruba are not igbo mates that's why they hate you.
omonile osogbo, if u had been to enugu, u would have seen flyovers there.
The headline is misleading- saying this is ugwuanyi's govt 1st flyover construction.

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction by mcdokwe(m): 7:20am On Nov 05, 2021
Klington:
Point of correction, that can't be the "first flyover in Enugu" please. In your bid for cheap popularity, have some fear of God.
He said Enugu government fly over, the others could be federal government flyover
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction by johnmartus(m): 7:28am On Nov 05, 2021
That still not change the fact that your Enugu a glorify village has no strings for developmental purposes.
thatigboman1:
omonile osogbo, if u had been to enugu, u would have seen flyovers there.
The headline is misleading- saying this is ugwuanyi's govt 1st flyover construction.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction by Jamesrock(m): 7:30am On Nov 05, 2021
thatigboman1:
if u have been to enugu, u would have seen flyovers there.

Federal government owned.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction by Homeboiy: 7:32am On Nov 05, 2021
For clarity sake

This is the first fly over the governor is constructing

Enugu state has uncountable numbers if fly overs

Headline is confusing

6 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction by Abujason: 7:34am On Nov 05, 2021
Oduduwa707:
Ewedu707, can you share pictures of developmental projects in your own state? Or should I share the one I took the other day?

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction by KoshCAD: 7:36am On Nov 05, 2021
Oduduwa707:
E weak me o. So enugu just getting first flyover chai and they will be comparing that shit with almighty ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction by exoticplus: 7:37am On Nov 05, 2021
Every time flyover.. what is it about flyover construction sef. There should be a blue print for the city knowing where all roads and bridges should be. Every government takes building bridges this days as an achievement. Is good oh but having planned drawings for city development is good
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction by KoshCAD: 7:39am On Nov 05, 2021
Abujason:

Ewedu707, can you share pictures of developmental projects in your own state? Or should I share the one I took the other day?
You are just as shameless as your fellow OSU.

You are not even ashamed that after all your chest beating, your resilient enugu that is finer than Birmingham city is just getting a flyover. And you are comparing it with ibadan with many flyovers.

Is it not your enugu.

I dey shame for you.

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction by zombieHUNTER: 7:44am On Nov 05, 2021
Grace001:
Keep the good work going kiss

Say what you know

Which good work

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction by KoshCAD: 7:45am On Nov 05, 2021
Klington:
Point of correction, that can't be the "first flyover in Enugu" please. In your bid for cheap popularity, have some fear of God.
Then feel free to show us the other flyovers in enugu and the locations
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 05, 2021
Klington:
Me sef I was quite surprised..thanks for letting him know..
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction by PaNnamdi: 7:49am On Nov 05, 2021
Sammy07:

You are on point but RIP English
Look at you that couldn't pass English language in waec laughing at someone else english write up
grin grin grin
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction by Sammy07: 7:50am On Nov 05, 2021
PaNnamdi:

Look at you that couldn't pass English language in waec laughing at someone else english write up
grin grin grin

You need brain trans..plant bro.
I'm busy
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:51am On Nov 05, 2021
3Hopeblog:
Which nonsense first flyover? The ones around emene airport road and Enugu-Port Harcourt express way is what, flyunder. All these "mummy" praise singers and supporters are something else

Even New market and Trans Ekulu na flyunder

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction by Ifesinachi22(m): 7:53am On Nov 05, 2021
KoshCAD:
Then feel free to show us the other flyovers in enugu and the locations

Keep quiet. You don't know Enugu.
we have close to 10 Flyovers.

If you want to know the location, come here yourself. I will make sure I buy you Okpa and a bottle of coke if you ever come to Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction by Abujason: 7:54am On Nov 05, 2021
KoshCAD:

You are not even ashamed that after all your chest beating, your resilient enugu that is finer than Birmingham city is just getting a flyover. And you are comparing it with ibadan with many flyovers.

Is it not your enugu.

I dey shame for you.

Ah, you are not from Lagos? I thought you will claim Lagos as your hometown as most of you people do. Well, this is an improvement claiming Ibadan which is still not your place. Abeg, share photos from your home state and town. That’s all I am asking for. I know it’s full of skyscrapers and flyovers.

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction by EmmyCC: 8:14am On Nov 05, 2021
Klington:
It's not. But Ugwuanyi and his minions no dey ever rest in lying. Meanwhile the Man has the reputation of being the worst Enugu has seen.
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction by EmmyCC: 8:20am On Nov 05, 2021
KoshCAD:

Is it not your enugu.

I dey shame for you.
Enugu has more than five flyovers. The Governor and this OP is Mad. If you doubt come to Enugu and see.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction by KoshCAD: 8:21am On Nov 05, 2021
Abujason:

Ah, you are not from Lagos? I thought you will claim Lagos as your hometown as most of you people do. Well, this is an improvement claiming Ibadan which is still not your place. Abeg, share photos from your home state and town. That’s all I am asking for. I know it’s full of skyscrapers and flyovers.

Keep quiet and tell me those pictures are not enugu, I am a bonafide son of ondo state.

We know our identity.

It is you people that deny who you are up n dan.

Tell me those places are not enugu OSU

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction by KoshCAD: 8:22am On Nov 05, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

If you want to know the location, come here yourself. I will make sure I buy you Okpa and a bottle of coke if you ever come to Enugu
Abi 50
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction by goody36: 8:25am On Nov 05, 2021
For the records,Enugu is a well planned city with a number of fly overs.
On the Enugu-PH Expressway between Agbani Rd junction and NNPC mega filling station,there are four fly overs.
On Enugu-Onitsha Rd,there are three fly overs between 82 Div. and New Market junction.
On Abakiliki Rd,there is a fly over at the Airport junction and another at the New Haven junction.

3 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:26am On Nov 05, 2021
[s]
johnmartus:
[/s]

trash
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction by TEACHER4REAL(m): 8:29am On Nov 05, 2021
Is that the first flyover in Enugu or the first flyover of his administration ?

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction by Abujason: 8:31am On Nov 05, 2021
KoshCAD:
Keep quiet and tell me those pictures are not enugu, I am a bonafide son of ondo state.

We know our identity.

It is you people that deny who you are up n dan.

Tell me those places are not enugu OSU
After pressure you don talk say na Ondo.
Ok ooo.
You are just like the rest of your brothers.
Almost 99.99% of Yoruba people wey I don meet dey always claim Lagos.
Why?

Coming to Ondo…
How many flyovers una get sef as the only oil producing state in SW?
Well, let me not embarrass you any further.
grin grin grin

I honestly have no issues with my Yoruba brothers. Na Hausa/Fulani people I get problem with because of what they have done to a beautiful country. But una too dey chook mouth for Igbo matter a lot… as you did to start this our discussion.
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction by Awkabigboy: 8:43am On Nov 05, 2021
Jamesrock:
When Ebonyi is building its 5th�
Yet dem go Dey segregate Ebonyians for Igbo land
Most of those things is out of envy
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction by Awkabigboy: 8:44am On Nov 05, 2021
Homeboiy:
For clarity sake

This is the first fly over the governor is constructing

Enugu state has uncountable numbers if fly overs

Headline is confusing
Enugu has bridges not flyovers

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction by Awkabigboy: 8:45am On Nov 05, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

Those things are bridges not flyovers
Re: Ugwuanyi Inspects Enugu Government's First Flyover Construction by Awkabigboy: 8:45am On Nov 05, 2021
goody36:
For the records,Enugu is a well planned city with a number of fly overs.
On the Enugu-PH Expressway between Agbani Rd junction and NNPC mega filling station,there are four fly overs.
On Enugu-Onitsha Rd,there are three fly overs between 82 Div. and New Market junction.
On Abakiliki Rd,there is a fly over at the Airport junction and another at the New Haven junction.
Those are bridges not flyovers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bolarinwa Babalakin Is Dead (Former Supreme Court Judge Dies At 94)! / Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba: Indirect Primaries In APC Will Turn Into Dollar Bazaar / The Moment Buhari Signed ₦17.127 Trillion 2022 Budget Into Law (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.