Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

League Of Nigeria Zaddies Replies Association Of Slay Queens And Slay Mamas - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / League Of Nigeria Zaddies Replies Association Of Slay Queens And Slay Mamas (174 Views)

Story Behind Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria (Pictures) / Campus Conflict - Here Is Why UNILAG Have More Slay Mamas Than UI / Biography Of Slay Queen Peace Olayemi Who Charges 40K To UnCloth On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

League Of Nigeria Zaddies Replies Association Of Slay Queens And Slay Mamas by Jexato230abu: 6:39am On Nov 05, 2021
Sugar daddies under the aegis of the League of Nigerian Zaddies (LNZ) has replied to the accusations by the Association of Slay Queens and Slay Mamas (A-SQSM) that they are using the DSS to intimidate a slay queen in Bayelsa. In a press statement signed by the south-south coordinator of LNZ Chief Samson Bobrah, the Zaddies vowed to use the Bayelsa slay queen Charlotte Delhi as an example to deter others from trying to blackmail their members in future.

“We heard about the baseless rants of those little girls in A-SQSM that we are using the DSS to harass one of their members. The good thing is that they didn’t deny the culpability of their member Miss Charlotte in blackmailing one of our own in Bayelsa State. We have already resolved to use her as an example to teach others a lesson”, Chief Samson reiterated.

...................Click below for full story................

https://yeyenews.com/league-of-nigeria-zaddies-replies-association-of-slay-queens-and-slay-mamas/

Re: League Of Nigeria Zaddies Replies Association Of Slay Queens And Slay Mamas by Bigredmachine: 6:41am On Nov 05, 2021
Now I see...

I click I bend... If u can't paste full story here... I meuuve

(1) (Reply)

Extra Neat Uk Used Apple Iphone Xs Max 256gb / Telpecon Pressure Group Queries Consultant & Bot Members / Website Design And Development Using Joomla CMS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.