Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

I Am Forever Grateful To The GOAT, Olamide – Fireboy DML - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Forever Grateful To The GOAT, Olamide – Fireboy DML (355 Views)

I Love You And I Am Forever Grateful To You"- Singer Portable's 4th Baby Mama / Olamide, Fireboy Pay Oba Elegushi A New Year Courtesy Visit (Photo) / ”I Am Forever Grateful To Olamide” – Singer Fireboy DML Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Forever Grateful To The GOAT, Olamide – Fireboy DML by kmaster007: 9:08am On Nov 05, 2021
Ace Nigerian singer and YBNL artiste, Fireboy DML has expressed deep gratitude to his boss, Olamide Adedeji over the kind of person he is.
He stated this in a post on his official Twitter account on Wednesday, November 3, 2021.

According to the Peru hitmaker, he is forever grateful to Olamide because he is a good person.

He then described the ”Julie” rapper as the Greatest Of All Time.

Fireboy tweeted;

”Forever grateful to Baddo for being such a good human being. da Goat 4L.”

(1) (Reply)

Days After His Release, Lady Calls Out Obi Cubana After Receiving Beating Of Her / See The Richest Upcoming Rapper!! / King Trinity Ayo Balogun Wins Mr Nigeria International Global

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.