Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation (1585 Views)

No Biafran Should Listen To Ohaneze, They Are Disgrace To Ndigbo - Simon Ekpa / Uche Secondus Calls For The Immediate Resignation Of INEC Chairman, IGP Idris / LAGOS GOVT Ignored Innoson Ordered 800buses.should Biafran Should Remain Innigga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation by SlayerForever: 9:27am On Nov 05, 2021
I think this is very important now. You can't be calling sit at home anytime you like and cancel when the chips are down. Some of our people died yesterday while trying to leave Anambra. There were car crashes even in Enugu from all the rush. And now the man suddenly calls it off. Who will even vote when the voters have all left because of sit at home. Look at how people suffered this last few days buying thinks in bulk, borrowing money and all that, just to escape sit at home lockdown now this higher budget Buhari, Chika Edoziem calls it off

Every well meaning Biafran online should call for his immediate resignation. If the calls are loud enough the higher budget Buhari will leave the position. Maazi Chika Edoziem should resign now!
Re: Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 05, 2021
Lol

Only zombies takes Ipob serious

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation by SlayerForever: 9:29am On Nov 05, 2021
I don't follow Simon Ekpa because the man is a lose cannon but someone shared his opinion on the issue to me and it was astute!!!

I think being a seasoned technocrat in Finland it is easy to see why he had a better reasoning to that of the DOS on this matter.

This opinion is spotless. He totally took the DOS to the cleaners. If you want people to vote be bold enough to do so. If you don't want elections see it through. And stop that over lengthy sit at home if you can't give palliatives!!!!

1 Like

Re: Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation by SlayerForever: 9:32am On Nov 05, 2021
Maazi Chika Edoziem is bereft!!!!!
Re: Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation by nakaman: 9:32am On Nov 05, 2021
haba the thimg vex me like die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation by udele1: 9:32am On Nov 05, 2021
This is the head. Celebrate another victory for IPOB.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V7gGCwDe-wE

1 Like

Re: Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation by Idiko1: 9:36am On Nov 05, 2021
SlayerForever:
I think this is very important now. You can't be calling sit at home anytime you like and cancel when the chips are down. Some of our people died yesterday while trying to leave Anambra. There were car crashes even in Enugu from all the rush. And now the man suddenly calls it off. Who will even vote when the voters have all left because of sit at home. Look at how people suffered this last few days buying thinks in bulk, borrowing money and all that, just to escape sit at home lockdown now this higher budget Buhari, Chika Edoziem calls it off

Every well meaning Biafran online should call for his immediate resignation. If the calls are loud enough the higher budget Buhari will leave the position. Maazi Chika Edoziem should resign now!

What the hell is DOS?
Re: Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation by Sergio101(m): 9:40am On Nov 05, 2021
Exactly my thought.

The man is so confused.
I think Simon Ekpa has an upper hand to the understanding of the true struggle in Nigeria.

This head of DOS is just so confused and Acts childish. Do they even know that Igbos can easily revert against such idea they are using.

Pushing an igboman left and right like a pendulum has never m
been tolerated and will not be tolerated if this confused lots continues like this

1 Like

Re: Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation by SlayerForever: 9:40am On Nov 05, 2021
There was one time someone here criticized the DOS for doing a shabby press release. I laughed then because I thought the guy was being harsh. It is now I saw truly the DOS under Chika Edoziem are truly bereft. It's incredible.
Re: Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation by SlayerForever: 9:41am On Nov 05, 2021
Idiko1:

What the hell is DOS?

IPOB's governing council. Department Of States.
Re: Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation by SlayerForever: 9:41am On Nov 05, 2021
Sergio101:
sad

They really messed up, my brother.

1 Like

Re: Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation by Akonamasi: 9:43am On Nov 05, 2021
I was thinking of the same thing.
Re: Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation by SlayerForever: 9:48am On Nov 05, 2021
It is a pity our people are yet to imbibe some modern way of doing things.

In the modern world when you are dissatisfied with whoever is in charge you ask for their resignation. And they will. But in the shithole where we find ourselves when the person in charge is messing up you leave them and wait for them to go when they're done wrecking everybody.
Re: Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation by udele1: 9:49am On Nov 05, 2021
SlayerForever:

Its the brain of their followers that they messed up. Because if you are wise, you will know that they will always repeat the same pattern.

Your leader Nnamdi Kanu did it 4 years ago, they are repeating the same thing.

How do you think they live in europe without jobs? Its funds from election settlement and donations that they depend on. grin grin grin

I predict it, and it happened.

https://www.nairaland.com/6832971/anambra-elections-ipob-sit-home

So if you are waiting for Biafra for your life to get better, i am sorry for you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation by Sergio101(m): 9:49am On Nov 05, 2021
SlayerForever:

Until they loose the support they are gaining from Igbos.......... then they will understand that childish action isn't welcomed in our midst

1 Like

Re: Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation by Adiola(f): 9:50am On Nov 05, 2021
Spirit of BIAFRA, I like the way igbos behave, once they notice an abnormality , they call the head immediately not like Yoruba and hausa people they will be smiling and suffering at any rubbish our useless leaders throw at us .... Kudos to the Republican nature of the igbos
Re: Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation by SlayerForever: 9:52am On Nov 05, 2021
The fact that all major cities of the South East are in lockdown despite their cancelation is testament to the fact that the DOS under Maazi Chika Edoziem is no longer capable. The people should ask for his resignation.
Re: Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation by SlayerForever: 9:53am On Nov 05, 2021
Adiola:
Spirit of BIAFRA, I like the way igbos behave, once they notice an abnormality , they call the head immediately not like Yoruba and hausa people they will be smiling and suffering at any rubbish our useless leaders throw at us .... Kudos to the Republican nature of the igbos

You will make the zombies flood here now. But you are 100% correct. I can't add anything to what you have said really.

1 Like

Re: Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation by Sergio101(m): 9:55am On Nov 05, 2021
udele1:

Its the brain of their followers that they messed up. Because if you are wise, you will know that they will always repeat the same pattern.

Your leader Nnamdi Kanu did it 4 years ago, they are repeating the same thing.

How do you think they live in europe without jobs? Its funds from election settlement and donations that they depend on. grin grin grin

I predict it, and it happened.

https://www.nairaland.com/6832971/anambra-elections-ipob-sit-home

So if you are waiting for Biafra for your life to get better, i am sorry for you.

Mr Man you are yet to answer my question. And it seems you have removed all those transaction posts in your Facebook page.

But I will still hunt your scamming scheme down.

I know you've been happy since yesterday you heard the news of cancellation of sit at home.
But for damnnnnn sakkke IPOB and their activities doesn't concern you. Their downfall is always what you wish
Re: Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation by Brimstone77: 10:09am On Nov 05, 2021
Bro I feel your pain..

I was also furious when I got that news yesterday..

I think we all should reason with the DoS on this cancellation..
Earlier I read how our people were complaining about that sit at home..

You should also consider the poor that survive through their day to day activities..

Ipob represent the people and shouldn't harden their hearts at the plight and plead of the people..

Ka anyi were ihe Tara na abani ka anwunta..

Let's just forget and move on..

We can't afford to be disorganized in this critical time..

1 Like

Re: Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation by mmanwuijele: 10:09am On Nov 05, 2021
SlayerForever:

Stop! .
If you want to understand what I think of the situation, check out: https://www.nairaland.com/6835490/ipob-checkmated-fg#107346276
Re: Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation by SlayerForever: 10:13am On Nov 05, 2021
Brimstone77:
Bro I feel your pain..

I was also furious when I got that news yesterday..

I think we all should reason with the DoS on this cancellation..
Earlier I read how our people were complaining about that sit at home..

You should also consider the poor that survive through their day to day activities..

Ipob represent the people and shouldn't harden their hearts at the plight and plead of the people..

Ka anyi were ihe Tara na abani ka anwunta..

Let's just forget and move on..

We can't afford to be disorganized in this critical time..

I understand. I have considered the situation and there are many other ways the man could have handled the situation. One of them is reducing the sit at home days as earlier planned. Because I really can't see the need for sit at home after 7th at the latest. Everybody can go to business pending 10th when Maazi Nnamdi Kanu will appear in court.

That's just one alternative.
Re: Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation by Brimstone77: 10:21am On Nov 05, 2021
SlayerForever:

I understand. I have considered the situation and there are many other ways the man could have handled the situation. One of them is reducing the sit at home days as earlier planned. Because I really can't see the need for sit at home after 7th at the latest. Everybody can go to business pending 10th when Maazi Nnamdi Kanu will appear in court.

That's just one alternative.

I understand you bro,but this is not the time to keep throwing blames..

Let's buckle up and move on..

Just like the mondays sit at home,Ipob set the the ball and allow the people to decide their fate, believe me whether ipob cancelled the sit at home or not,the people will continue..

Ipob have already created awareness for the people,and now nobody will blame them for any out come afterwards..

We should all stand with them at this crucial time bro..

Though it's painful..

You can see how our enemies are captivating on the situation...
Re: Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation by SlayerForever: 10:26am On Nov 05, 2021
Brimstone77:

I understand you bro,but this is not the time to keep throwing blames..

Let's buckle up and move on..

Just like the mondays sit at home,Ipob set the the ball and allow the people to decide their fate, believe me whether ipob cancelled the sit at home or not,the people will continue..

Ipob have already created awareness for the people,and now nobody will blame them for any out come afterwards..

We should all stand with them at this crucial time bro..

Though it's painful..

You can see how our enemies are captivating on the situation...

No issue. I just want him to resign. I think it's important.

But it doesn't quench the fire of the agitation. I don't think anything can do so anymore. We Igbos must get our own country. With or without DOS.
Re: Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation by paramakina202: 10:38am On Nov 05, 2021
SlayerForever:
There was one time someone here criticized the DOS for doing a shabby press release. I laughed then because I thought the guy was being harsh. It is now I saw truly the DOS under Chika Edoziem are truly bereft. It's incredible.

Chika Edoziem is just a figure head to Nnamdi Kanu,the order to cancel the useless sit at home came directly from your supreme leader.
Re: Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation by SlayerForever: 10:40am On Nov 05, 2021
paramakina202:

Chika Edoziem is just a figure head to Nnamdi Kanu,the order to cancel the useless sit at home came directly from your supreme leader.

Na true.

1 Like

Re: Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation by Brimstone77: 10:43am On Nov 05, 2021
SlayerForever:

No issue. I just want him to resign. I think it's important.

But it doesn't quench the fire of the agitation. I don't think anything can do so anymore. We Igbos must get our own country. With or without DOS.

DOS resigning at this critical time will be catastrophic.

Let's just forget everything and keep the fire burning..

1 Like

Re: Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 05, 2021
SlayerForever:
I don't follow Simon Ekpa because the man is a lose cannon but someone shared his opinion on the issue to me and it was astute!!!

I think being a seasoned technocrat in Finland it is easy to see why he had a better reasoning to that of the DOS on this matter.

This opinion is spotless. He totally took the DOS to the cleaners. If you want people to vote be bold enough to do so. If you don't want elections see it through. And stop that over lengthy sit at home if you can't give palliatives!!!!
i think he makes more sense this days than Emma powerful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation by paramakina202: 11:02am On Nov 05, 2021
SlayerForever:

Na true.

Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB are using ndi Igbo as pawn for selfish gain while Igboland bleeds as a result of that.Na we dey do ourselves.
Re: Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation by shigishege: 11:06am On Nov 05, 2021
SlayerForever:

Eyaaah pele, sorry. But it's you same people that said that you are enjoying the sit at home and that it's very good for your health, so what has changed now bro??
Re: Every Well Meaning Biafran Should Call For Head Of DOS Immediate Resignation by Slavishbenin: 12:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
SlayerForever:
It is a pity our people are yet to imbibe some modern way of doing things.

In the modern world when you are dissatisfied with whoever is in charge you ask for their resignation. And they will. But in the shithole where we find ourselves when the person in charge is messing up you leave them and wait for them to go when they're done wrecking everybody.
But Chika Edoziem is not in the shithole naw,, he's in the abroad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Adebutu To Yorubas: Let's Not Be Selfish, It's Not Our Turn. Vote Atiku / Who Else Watched The Comedy On Channels? / At Last, Peter Obi Released Kogi Global Rally Video To Silence His Mockers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.