Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

How I Stumbled Into The Business Of Fashion 2 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How I Stumbled Into The Business Of Fashion 2 (154 Views)

How I Stumbled Into The Business Of Fashion 6 / How I Stumbled Into The Business Of Fashion 5 / How I Stumbled Into The Business Of Fashion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Stumbled Into The Business Of Fashion 2 by BiddiesApparels: 9:28am On Nov 05, 2021
...continued from yesterday

Sewing now turned to magic!�
I will just see scissors, fabric and school chalk on the table.
Mummy junior will just fold the fabric, mark here, mark there and fiam! use her scissors and this girl was just dazed. In my mind, i was like "so there's magic true true!"
I am sure the shock was on my face because she will always see my countenance and say don't worry, you will soon know it, see your senior Shukura, she has been here eight months and she's getting better. Infact she will even rub my back and tell me not to be discouraged, she was so nice�.

Senior Shukura who had been there for eight months just knew how to sew Iro and Buba, then was always hemming scarves and overlocking the finished dresses, lobatan! Nothing more, nothing less in eight months!!!�
#biddiesapparels
#biddiesfashionacademy
#myfashionstory
#akuretailor
#kidsfashion

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Right Place To Check Irish Lotto Results? / Motivation / I Am Niffy’s Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.