Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Igbo Girl, Uremma Graduates With Excellent Results From US Defence Academy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Igbo Girl, Uremma Graduates With Excellent Results From US Defence Academy (1903 Views)

Joysolano, Don Jazzy's Sister Graduates With 1st Class / Falz Shares Results From His Polling Unit In Ikoyi / Tobi Bakre Will Use And Dump Alex, Dirty Igbo Girl - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Girl, Uremma Graduates With Excellent Results From US Defence Academy by Fame99game: 10:23am On Nov 05, 2021
Igbo Girl, living in the United States of America known by the name Uremma Graduates With Excellent Results From US Defence Academy

Congratulations!

Supported by
Igbo Youths in Nigeria and Diaspora

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Girl, Uremma Graduates With Excellent Results From US Defence Academy by silvoclaira: 10:24am On Nov 05, 2021
Igbo AMAKA

She is beautiful
the fourth photo tho

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Girl, Uremma Graduates With Excellent Results From US Defence Academy by Bigredmachine: 10:24am On Nov 05, 2021
I know her... but she dont know me

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Girl, Uremma Graduates With Excellent Results From US Defence Academy by nairavsdollars(f): 10:25am On Nov 05, 2021
I thought Army don't recruit dwarfs. I saw one here

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girl, Uremma Graduates With Excellent Results From US Defence Academy by silvoclaira: 10:32am On Nov 05, 2021
nairavsdollars:
Gbeborun!! Lol
Re: Igbo Girl, Uremma Graduates With Excellent Results From US Defence Academy by BlackfireX: 10:34am On Nov 05, 2021
Every where na dem

Always showing off

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girl, Uremma Graduates With Excellent Results From US Defence Academy by mygee33(m): 10:36am On Nov 05, 2021
Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girl, Uremma Graduates With Excellent Results From US Defence Academy by Localemperor: 10:39am On Nov 05, 2021
Wao congratulations!!
Re: Igbo Girl, Uremma Graduates With Excellent Results From US Defence Academy by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:48am On Nov 05, 2021
BlackfireX:
Every where na dem

Always showing off

do the Awolowo if e pain you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Girl, Uremma Graduates With Excellent Results From US Defence Academy by Sergio101(m): 10:49am On Nov 05, 2021
cool.
say it louder....... "IGBO AMAKA"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Girl, Uremma Graduates With Excellent Results From US Defence Academy by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:49am On Nov 05, 2021
Tinubu urchins are already crying and screaming that

IGBO AMAKA

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Girl, Uremma Graduates With Excellent Results From US Defence Academy by Sergio101(m): 10:51am On Nov 05, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
do the Awolowo if e pain you

cheesy cheesy grin....

No be small thing

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Girl, Uremma Graduates With Excellent Results From US Defence Academy by temitope27(m): 10:52am On Nov 05, 2021
Even pasuma daughter is a flying officer, so what's the big deal here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Girl, Uremma Graduates With Excellent Results From US Defence Academy by Mystic216: 10:54am On Nov 05, 2021
If I say IGBO , you say AMAKA
IGBO AMAKA �

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Girl, Uremma Graduates With Excellent Results From US Defence Academy by Sergio101(m): 10:55am On Nov 05, 2021
cheesy.. the fourth picture tho....... Akakpụ obosi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girl, Uremma Graduates With Excellent Results From US Defence Academy by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 05, 2021
Ibo girls are naturally strong, they can overpower some men with ease
Re: Igbo Girl, Uremma Graduates With Excellent Results From US Defence Academy by mmanwuijele: 10:57am On Nov 05, 2021
Bigredmachine:
I know her

You do?
Re: Igbo Girl, Uremma Graduates With Excellent Results From US Defence Academy by mymadam(m): 11:02am On Nov 05, 2021
Bigredmachine:
I know her

Wow... Congratulations galore!
Re: Igbo Girl, Uremma Graduates With Excellent Results From US Defence Academy by techWriter3: 11:12am On Nov 05, 2021
Nigerians AMAKAShe is beautifulthe fourth pictures ga
Re: Igbo Girl, Uremma Graduates With Excellent Results From US Defence Academy by Nbotee(m): 11:38am On Nov 05, 2021
Where are those Igbos and developers noise makers
Re: Igbo Girl, Uremma Graduates With Excellent Results From US Defence Academy by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
nairavsdollars:
There are some special maneuvers where DWARFS are needed.
IF you get to such maneuvers, it won't be possible to reduce the heights of the Giants that abound.

Joining the US ARMY as a Nigerian is far easier than joining the Nigerian Fire Service as a Nigerian. Some may not understand!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girl, Uremma Graduates With Excellent Results From US Defence Academy by IDFWU(m): 1:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
Isn’t that Bourdex of then Bourdex telecom in Aba the telecoms mogul turned politician Chief David Ogba Onuoha standing next to her? shocked

1 Like

Re: Igbo Girl, Uremma Graduates With Excellent Results From US Defence Academy by Burruchaga71(m): 1:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
nairavsdollars:
me too. Any names like uremma, Ekemma, obiagaeli is no no for me. Anyway Igbo Amaka.
Re: Igbo Girl, Uremma Graduates With Excellent Results From US Defence Academy by Inspiration007: 3:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
Igbo Amaka
Re: Igbo Girl, Uremma Graduates With Excellent Results From US Defence Academy by Inspiration007: 3:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
nairavsdollars:

Generally, the average (heights of ) men tends to be taller than the average (heights of women). So during recruitment exercises, the qualified heights for women are slightly lower compared to men.

But then the girl in that pix look very short, it's either the beautiful Igbo lady is very tall, oor photographer brought out the shortness in her, or she use 0.01 inch scale through
Re: Igbo Girl, Uremma Graduates With Excellent Results From US Defence Academy by reginaeb: 6:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
IDFWU:
Isn’t that Bourdex of then Bourdex telecom in Aba the telecoms mogul turned politician Chief David Ogba Onuoha standing next to her? shocked
That's bourdex's daughter

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Trending Nigerian Pastor Jerry Eze And His Shocking Source Of Power / D-banj & Durella Who's Hotter? / RMD Spotted At The Grammys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.