Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,629 members, 7,955,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:04 PM

Bill Gates Warns Of Terror-Sponsored Smallpox Pandemic, Seeks Research Funds - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bill Gates Warns Of Terror-Sponsored Smallpox Pandemic, Seeks Research Funds (18616 Views)

COVID-19: Lagos Warns Of Second Wave, May Impose Another Lockdown / COVID-19: UN Warns Of Global Famines Of 'Biblical Proportions', Nigeria Included / Bill Gates Warns A New Disease Could Kill 30 Million People In 6 Months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill Gates Warns Of Terror-Sponsored Smallpox Pandemic, Seeks Research Funds by NarcissistKing: 8:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
Zoharariel:
Anybody who trusts & believes this Amerikan bastard is already on his way to his grave.

Bill Gates has always been at the forefront of global population control and if you’re stupid enough to believe that this devilish bastard cares about your Health in anyway, OYO is your case.

Some foolish morons ignorantly say he’s one the greatest philanthropist on Earth. That’s because they’re yet to understand how the world works.

Think about it; Bill Gates cares about Afrika and loves the poor so much, yet he’s killing them through his GMO company - Monsanto.

Lastly, this is a word of advice to any sensible person that wants to live long.

If you allow any bastard or organization or Government to administer any useless drug or vaccine on your body in the name of fighting any virus, you’re inevitably a dead meat!

Our ancestors and grandparents were never vaccinated and they lived up to 120years. They’re vaccinating you and you’re dying at age 50 - Think!

Shame on You!
Re: Bill Gates Warns Of Terror-Sponsored Smallpox Pandemic, Seeks Research Funds by NarcissistKing: 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
This megalomaniac is not a medical expert ,yet he is always encouraging research and giving warning signs of pandemics to come . Anyway, I hope God will allow him live to write that book in 5years from now

He's gonna live longer than you.
Re: Bill Gates Warns Of Terror-Sponsored Smallpox Pandemic, Seeks Research Funds by Ammishaddai: 9:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
NarcissistKing:

He's gonna live longer than you.
Agreed, but I'll definitely outlive you by a decade
Re: Bill Gates Warns Of Terror-Sponsored Smallpox Pandemic, Seeks Research Funds by NarcissistKing: 9:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Agreed, but I'll definitely outlive you by a decade

At least I ain't gonna buried in an unmarked grave like you.
Re: Bill Gates Warns Of Terror-Sponsored Smallpox Pandemic, Seeks Research Funds by muheeb01(m): 7:14am On Nov 06, 2021
There's something this guy is nothing telling us yet
Re: Bill Gates Warns Of Terror-Sponsored Smallpox Pandemic, Seeks Research Funds by Tundex911: 11:10pm On Nov 06, 2021
Wtf...

And my country leaders just dey embezzle upandan everyday.

Fuvk administration fuvk nation

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osun Deputy Governor Attends Opening Of Akin Ajayi Owned Osogbo Central Hospital / Bitter Leaf / Girl Whose Hands Were Injured By Grandma In Edo Cos Of Noodles Undergo Surgery(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.