Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,094 members, 7,953,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:31 PM

How I Stumbled Into The Business Of Fashion 3 - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How I Stumbled Into The Business Of Fashion 3 (182 Views)

How I Stumbled Into The Business Of Fashion 6 / How I Stumbled Into The Business Of Fashion 5 / How I Stumbled Into The Business Of Fashion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Stumbled Into The Business Of Fashion 3 by BiddiesApparels: 11:44am On Nov 05, 2021
Continued from yesterday...

My woes got worse when primary schools resumed.
I was the one saddled with the task of bringing Junior and his brother back from school.
When it is 1:30pm on the dot, I will just hear "baby girl, wa lo mu awon aburo e wa lati school".
It was not a big deal at first but after the first day of running that errand, I was almost crying�. The distance was long like what I don't know and I had to trek, the sun was not always friendly too, I will return tired and worn out! Getting back, I will just enter into a cool corner of the shop and sleep, I was still a pampered baby then�.

I wanted to complain but I realized I was always treated as the baby of the shop, my own task was easy!
Senior Shukura will fetch water, run errands to the market to buy food stuff and sewing accessories, the other senior was always doing the whole family's laundry so I couldn't complain, my task was the easiest!�
#biddiesapparels
#biddiesfashionacademy
#myfashionstory
#ankarakidsfashion
#bizvisibilitytgifteam

(1) (Reply)

New Week / How To Shop Safely Online / Didi Beauty New Product Reveiw | A Nigerian Makeup Brand / Fun First Impressions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.