Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,899 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun (2273 Views)

Two Men Who Saved Nig From Collapse Without Knowing & Died For It! / Is Biafra Died A Natural Death Or Went To Hibernation. / Late ESN Commander, Ikonso, On His Bike (Throwback Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun by Biodun556(m): 11:50am On Nov 05, 2021
Now that ipob makes U turn on Anambra election, Ohaneze, Massob and many Igbo elders have now found their lost voices by declaring support for Nigeria. Every Monday sit at home is now suspended.

Ikonso and others who claimed they are fighting to actualize biafra have now died for fun. Prominent Igbos like Dr Akunyili were just killed based on stupidity.

I hope others will learn from this.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun by Commentor: 11:54am On Nov 05, 2021
Ikonso be like all those cultists for school.

When they die, nobody even remembers the date.

grin

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun by IamWonderful: 11:59am On Nov 05, 2021
Which one is for fun, they will be granted grand commanders of Biafra military forces in hell

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun by Biodun556(m): 11:59am On Nov 05, 2021
Commentor:
Ikonso be like all those cultists for school.

When they die, nobody even remembers the date.

grin

grin

I am surprised that Ohaneze will sue those who ask court to give referendum to south east for treason.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
Biodun556:

grin

I am surprised that Ohaneze will sue those who ask court to give referendum to south east for treason.

Lol. As I have always insisted, Igbos never mean what they say and never say what they mean.

That is because the utterances of most Igbos will usually be deceptive words or demands they use to hide their true agenda.

They even confuse and bamboozle themselves with their duplicitous words and actions.

Why should Ohanaeze have any issue with a group trying to secure legally-backed referendum for Igbos to exit Nigeria?

6 Likes

Re: Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun by Biodun556(m): 12:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
Dsalvo:

Lol. As I have always insisted, Igbos never mean what they say and never say what they mean.

That is because the utterances of most Igbos will usually be deceptive words or demands they use to hide their true agenda.

They even confuse and bamboozle themselves with their duplicitous words and actions.

Why should Ohanaeze have any issue with a group trying to secure legally-backed referendum for Igbos to exit Nigeria?

This means the referendum has come and it is rejected because Ohaneze represents the Igbos in Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun by Naijabad: 12:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
It is better to die for something than to die for nothing.

Ikonso was a gallant Biafran soldier. He died for something and will be remembered as one of the finest and bravest soldiers in contemporary times.

Those who took their own lives by drinking rat poison obviously died for nothing.

6 Likes

Re: Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun by Biodun556(m): 12:19pm On Nov 05, 2021
Naijabad:
It is better to die for something than to die for nothing.

Ikonso was a gallant Biafran soldier. He died for something and will be remembered as one of the finest and bravest soldiers in contemporary times.

Those who took their own lives by drinking rat poison obviously died for nothing.

Biafra is a product of ignorance

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun by sapientia(m): 12:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
I'm sooooo happy that IPOB torment you

It's enough for me

1 Like

Re: Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun by Emergingnation(m): 12:27pm On Nov 05, 2021
Biodun556:

Biafra is a product of ignorance
Brainwashed Fulani Muslim, no one take Ohaneze Ndigbo serious, they're being regarded as sell out in Igboland.....

Below is the reason the sit out home was call off

Re: Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun by ozowarac: 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
Foolishness is what is disturbing you , We are with Ipob in what ever decision the take.
Re: Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun by Biodun556(m): 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
Emergingnation:
Brainwashed Fulani Muslim, no one take Ohaneze Ndigbo serious, they're being regarded as sell out Igboland.....

Who are the traditional institutions and elders?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun by ozowarac: 12:31pm On Nov 05, 2021
The will try more to divide Ipob/Igbos but we are wiser now.

1 Like

Re: Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun by udele1: 12:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
I wish they listened to me. cry cry cry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun by Emergingnation(m): 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
Biodun556:

Who are the traditional institutions and elders?
They are the respected elders in SE, not sell out Ohaneze Ndigbo, no one take them and the political class serious in our region

1 Like

Re: Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun by Biodun556(m): 12:46pm On Nov 05, 2021
Emergingnation:
They are the respected elders in SE, not sell out Ohaneze Ndigbo, no one take them and the political class serious in our region

Ohaneze, your elected governors and other representatives in government are your elders and opinion leaders. What ever they say binds on all igbos take it or leave it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun by Emergingnation(m): 12:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
Biodun556:

Ohaneze, your elected governors and other representatives in government are your elders and opinion leaders. What ever they say binds on all igbos take it or leave it.
Says chronic unity beggar..... IPOB we know, we don't them.... IPOB is working for the collective interest of all Igbo's, irrespective of status...

While those goons are for theirself interest...

Typical Fulani Muslim

1 Like

Re: Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun by Biodun556(m): 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
Emergingnation:
Says chronic unity beggar..... IPOB we know, we don't them.... IPOB is working for the collective interest of all Igbo's, irrespective of status...

While those goons are for theirself interest...

Typical Fulani Muslim

Ipob does not have Igbo peoples' mandate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun by Emergingnation(m): 12:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
Biodun556:

Ipob does not have Igbo people mandate.

And we obeyed them 100%, when ever they give order.... The whole SE is on locked down due to their orders even though it's been concealed.... Chronic unity beggar

2 Likes

Re: Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun by after4: 1:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
Who be you?
This thing for picture there?
udele1:

1 Like

Re: Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun by after4: 1:02pm On Nov 05, 2021
If you are sooo sure, call a referendum

Biodun556:

1 Like

Re: Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun by paramakina202: 1:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
Biodun556:

grin

Have Ohanaeze ndi Igbo ever canvassed for Biafra before?
Ohanaeze ndi Igbo are pan Nigerianist organization.

1 Like

Re: Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun by Emergingnation(m): 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
udele1:
Brainwashed Fulani terrorist..... Below are your dead fulani terrorist goons causing mayhem in the East..... Biafra must be Actualised, if you like slammed your head 100%, it won't change that fact..

2 Likes

Re: Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun by techWriter3: 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2021
Which two is for fun, they will wanna afforded grand chiefs of Nigerians military troops in hell
Re: Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
Biodun556:

This means the referendum has come and it is rejected because Ohaneze represents the Igbos in Nigeria.

The general confusion of Igbos on display. It is always "they won't let us go" and "aboki cannot survive without Igbos in Nigeria".

Now the North shows bold readiness to help Igbos secede, the story has changed.

Abaribe IPOB senator is shouting "no one can force Igbos out of Nigeria" while Ohanaeze wants this Northern group charged with treason for daring to lobby the NASS grant Igbos referendum.

Anyone taken Igbos serioualy must not be aware that virtually all their noise is deceitful talk to mask their real annoyance of not being able to be in total charge/control of Nigeria and Nigerians.

Look how Igbos alone, of many ethnic groups, behave in Lagos to understand that Igbos feel it is their god-ordained right to control and lead everything and everyone anywhere they find themselves.

Be it Lagos, Nairobi, Johannesburg or Accra the narrative is always the same with Igbos alone.

When Igbos are prevented from having their way with others, that then this is when you hear their noise of "marginalization" and "they hate us" plus "Biafra or death".

Once you understand Igbos then you will not be shocked by what they say or do however hypocritical or confused such utterances or actions are.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun by Mossadd: 1:20pm On Nov 05, 2021
Emergingnation:
Brainwashed Fulani Muslim, no one take Ohaneze Ndigbo serious, they're being regarded as sell out in Igboland.....

toothless bull dog,nobody will ever take you guys seriously again I knew you are a joke and coward but I was thinking you will prove me wrong COWARD like OJUKWU

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
paramakina202:

Have Ohanaeze ndi Igbo ever canvassed for Biafra before?
Ohanaeze ndi Igbo are pan Nigerianist organization.

Lol. Ignorance , hypocrisy and duplicity will always be the problem of you lot.

Thank God other Nigerians are educated otherwise deception, denial and duplicity would have got you guys very far by now.

Ohanaeze "Pan Nigerianist" indeed. Lol.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/biafra-ohanaeze-backs-ipob-massob/

Biafra: Ohanaeze backs IPOB, MASSOB
10th December 2016

From Chidi Nnadi, Enugu

The apex Igbo socio-cultural organisation, Ohanaeze Ndigbo has expressed its unflinching support for agitation for a sovereign state of Biafra.

The organisation announced its backing at a press conference organised by its Secretary General, Dr Joe Nworgu even as Ohanaeze revealed it was set hand over to new national officers in January after election and to confirm the ban placed on the youth wing of the organisation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun by Emergingnation(m): 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2021
Mossadd:
toothless bull dog,nobody will ever take you guys seriously again I knew you are a joke and coward but I was thinking you will prove me wrong COWARD like OJUKWU
Says chronic unity beggar... Who even care if you take us serious or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun by paramakina202: 1:27pm On Nov 05, 2021
Dsalvo:

Lol. Ignorance , hypocrisy and duplicity will always be the problem of you lot.

Thank God other Nigerians are educated otherwise deception, denial and duplicity would have got you guys very far by now.

Ohanaeze "Pan Nigerianist" indeed. Lol.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/biafra-ohanaeze-backs-ipob-massob/

I can come up with a thousand links where Ohanaeze condemn secessionist groups.

1 Like

Re: Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun by FreedomArmy: 1:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
In the zoo,some died for nothing while they were asleep and some people for reasons best known to them came and murdered them.

Some died because the Fulani people who came from other countries has to be resettled in Nigeria.

Some where chased away and driven to idp camps inside their own country and they are yet to be returned back to their homes
Some were chased to Benin idp camp and are still there at the moment.

But a man called ikonso,saw the evil under the sun and said within himself,I will fight the injustice that am seeying in the zoo and then in the process he lost his life. I think he lived a more fulfilled life than the op because he died fighting for the actualization of just and free country.
A man must live and die for something and thats exactly what general ikonso did.

2 Likes

Re: Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun by Biodun556(m): 1:34pm On Nov 05, 2021
Dsalvo:

The general confusion of Igbos on display. It is always "they won't leg us go" and "aboki cannot survive withoutIgbos in Nigeria".

Now the North shows bold readiness to help Igbos secede, the story has changed.

Abaribe IPOB senator is shouting "no one can force Igbos out of Nigeria" while Ohanaeze wants this Northern group charged with treason for daring to lobby the NASS grant Igbos referendum.

Anyone taken Igbos serioualy must not be aware that virtually all their noise is deceitful talk to mask their real annoyance of not being able to be in total charge/control of Nigeria and Nigerians.

Look how Igbos alone, of many ethnic groups, behave in Lagos to understand that Igbos feel it is their god-ordained right to control and lead everything and everyone anywhere they find themselves.

Be it Lagos, Nairobi, Johannesburg or Accra the narrative is always the same with Igbos alone.

When Igbos are prevented from having their way with others, that then this is when you hear their noise of "marginalization" and "they hate us" plus "Biafra or death".

Once you understand Igbos then you will not be shocked by what they say or do however hypocritical or confused such utterances or actions are.

Good

1 Like

Re: Ikonso And Others Who Died For Biafra Died For Fun by Biodun556(m): 1:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
FreedomArmy:
In the zoo,some died for nothing while they were asleep and some people for reasons best known to them came and murdered them.

Some died because the Fulani people who came from other countries has to be resettled in Nigeria.

Some where chased away and driven to idp camps inside their own country and they are yet to be returned back to their homes
Some were chased to Benin idp camp and are still there at the moment.

But a man called ikonso,saw the evil under the sun and said within himself,I will fight the injustice that am seeying in the zoo and then in the process he lost his life. I think he lived a more fulfilled life than the op because he died fighting for the actualization of just and free country.
A man must live and die for something and thats exactly what general ikonso did.

But ipob and massob are now supporting zoo election in Anambra

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anambra's Journey To Officially Becoming An Oil Producing State(photos) / Linda Ikeji: Soldiers Raid Igbo Communities Burnt Down 1000 Homes / Exposed: Peter Obi And ATIKU Are Gay Partners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.