Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,657 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Actress Kehinde Bankole Cries Out About The State Of Third Mainland Bridge (vid) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Kehinde Bankole Cries Out About The State Of Third Mainland Bridge (vid) (1798 Views)

Beautiful Wedding Photos Actress Kehinde Bankole And Bryan Okwara On A Movie Set / Actress Kehinde Bankole Is The Denim Queen In Stunning New Photos / Actress Kehinde Bankole Delivers Baby Girl For Married Lover, Sugardaddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Kehinde Bankole Cries Out About The State Of Third Mainland Bridge (vid) by Psalm6ix: 12:59pm On Nov 05, 2021
Nollywood actress, Kehinde Bankole has raised alarm over the state of the Third Mainland Bridge in Lagos.

The actress lamented the state of the guard rails of the bridge on Instagram on Thursday, saying that it is too short.

“Am I the only one who finds the Third Mainland Bridge railings very short? Maybe I am the only one who is thinking it’s short. Each time I am driving across the Third Mainland Bridge I wonder, it feels like it’s quite short, this railing on the bridge is short. It looks like it is set for you to know, it looks like the railings on that bridge are too short if you even lean on it while you’re trying to fix your car or something, you could turn over by mistake. You could actually fall over by mistake,” she said.

Speaking further, Kehinde called on the authorities to look into the state of the bridge.

“The ministry of works I don’t know if the Third Mainland is a federal or state road can something be done about that railing? we have been using the third mainland Can that railing be made higher? that railing looks like a hazard, it looks like a disaster waiting to happen,” she concluded.

See Video Below;

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CV5J2k1qRKt/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://sparonews.com/actress-kehinde-bankole-cries-out-about-the-state-of-third-mainland-bridge-video/

Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Cries Out About The State Of Third Mainland Bridge (vid) by CUMIN: 5:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
This made me remember the early 90's when there was serious hunger in the east. The I o were trooping down to Lagos for survival... They were cutting all the rail guards on 3rd mainland bridge and that of Carter bridge. They were using it to do pot and spoon.

They engaged in petty theft.

Their influx made Yoruba people to start putting bulglary in our windows as theft was alien to our culture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Cries Out About The State Of Third Mainland Bridge (vid) by revived: 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
So this woman get bobby like this
Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Cries Out About The State Of Third Mainland Bridge (vid) by MajesticKris: 5:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
Whatever she says is correct...
My Spec kiss
Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Cries Out About The State Of Third Mainland Bridge (vid) by Iamicekid(m): 7:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
But I thought they just finish maintaining the bridge and keep it to shape, was that all a scam just to chop money
Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Cries Out About The State Of Third Mainland Bridge (vid) by cassidy1996(m): 8:31pm On Nov 05, 2021
Fine lady
Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Cries Out About The State Of Third Mainland Bridge (vid) by madan(f): 9:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
I was expecting to see pictures of the short railings but what did I see Opened chest! Poster, well-done!
Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Cries Out About The State Of Third Mainland Bridge (vid) by Gdskillful(m): 12:09am On Nov 06, 2021
CUMIN:
This made me remember the early 90's when there was serious hunger in the east. The I o were trooping down to Lagos for survival... They were cutting all the rail guards on 3rd mainland bridge and that of Carter bridge. They were using it to do pot and spoon.

They engaged in petty theft.

Their influx made Yoruba people to start putting bulglary in our windows as theft was alien to our culture.
Las las u go dey alright grin
Re: Actress Kehinde Bankole Cries Out About The State Of Third Mainland Bridge (vid) by ugotaya: 12:28am On Nov 06, 2021
5 Of The Most Stubborn Homeowners That Refused To Leave!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUXJo_cZlpw

(1) (Reply)

Gisele Bundchen And Tom Bradey Welcome Baby Girl / :D Linda Ikeji Weds Jim Iyke- Hot Or Not? :D / Photo: Kim Kardashian Finally Shows Her Naked Baby Bump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.