Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

A Tourism Visit To The Unilorin Dam - Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Tourism Visit To The Unilorin Dam - Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) (31004 Views)

A Visit To The Popular Oja Ipata Market In Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) / Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) / The Kainji Dam In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Tourism Visit To The Unilorin Dam - Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by ShawnT(m): 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
My Alma mats...probitas doctrina

6 Likes

Re: A Tourism Visit To The Unilorin Dam - Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 05, 2021
So this one too na tourist attraction undecided
Re: A Tourism Visit To The Unilorin Dam - Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by popes001: 2:34pm On Nov 05, 2021
Better by far dam. Even more beautiful than the pictures portray. God bless Kwara state.

1 Like

Re: A Tourism Visit To The Unilorin Dam - Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by nihinlade(m): 2:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
okay. cool
Re: A Tourism Visit To The Unilorin Dam - Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by raquel97: 2:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
olu77:
It's a handsome dam

Until you go there and see things for yourself grin grin
Re: A Tourism Visit To The Unilorin Dam - Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 2:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
cheesy
MALIGNANTGuest:

It's the CAMERA.
You may be surprised at what you will get when you visit. Remember Nigeria still practices open defecation and its prevalent in that part.

Use same CAMERA to take pictures of open dumpsite and see how it will look grin.
It will look enchanting and enticing!
Re: A Tourism Visit To The Unilorin Dam - Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by raquel97: 2:43pm On Nov 05, 2021
wman:
Beautiful photography and editing. The place looks good but it isn't as stunning and as colourful as this in real life.

That's what those whites do to their scenery photos too.
Thank you my brother. Too much editing
Re: A Tourism Visit To The Unilorin Dam - Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by illicit(m): 2:58pm On Nov 05, 2021
Better by far

1 Like

Re: A Tourism Visit To The Unilorin Dam - Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by OminickConcept: 3:11pm On Nov 05, 2021
Your camera really tried to make this place look as beautiful as you have displayed it. You and I know in real life it's not as fresh as this.

1 Like

Re: A Tourism Visit To The Unilorin Dam - Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by rabbitfarmng: 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
Kwara state, a state with beautiful tourist locations..

Visit www.rabbitfarmng.com/app to download our Mobile app & sell your breeds online.

Also learn more about Rabbit Farming .

1 Like

Re: A Tourism Visit To The Unilorin Dam - Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by juwoonn(m): 3:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
Bad belle people sabi take bad mouth spoil anything...
DoctorDree:
Lol
I come dey wonder it na the same dam wey dey inside school or another one I don’t know about
Omo your photo editing skills mad ooo
Aside the calmness of the water and the flow of the dam abeg nothing else dey there again jare

3 Likes

Re: A Tourism Visit To The Unilorin Dam - Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by kwaraconnect: 3:26pm On Nov 05, 2021
We have a post on Unilorin Zoo .

Visit https://kwaraconnect.com/unilorin-zoo/ to read about our visit to Unilorin Zoo post.

dontrulee:
Lol... Those days when I dey visit the dam, zoo and even the water works steady. Unilorin is filled with nice places and scenarios though. You did well @op but the dam isn't as beautiful as this in real life.

When will you post about Unilorin zoo??
Re: A Tourism Visit To The Unilorin Dam - Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by APCNig: 3:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
lazkizz:
Kwara sounds like kabul

Yourba Taliban Everywhere.

Ilorin looks like were they are Breeding intelligent terrorist.

The sarkin of ilorin prefer going to mecca weekly than using the money for infrastructure

This was how those before you started, now they are all at the psychiatric hospital. So, stop what you are smoking before it stops you and dump you at the psychiatric hospital.

3 Likes

Re: A Tourism Visit To The Unilorin Dam - Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 05, 2021
SOAG:
Please help with any amount. Already seeing hell due to hunger and starvation plus too much family problems.
00 77 20 44 58 Access Bank (Diamond) I beg you
What's with you now..this is the same thing yve been spamming in 3 different post..now you are using a different account..
To be sincere the country hard..but coming online to spam on posts is quite wrong..
Re: A Tourism Visit To The Unilorin Dam - Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by Lisaint(m): 4:13pm On Nov 05, 2021
Which camera did you use sir?
Which app are you using to edit?
Re: A Tourism Visit To The Unilorin Dam - Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by tonyashburton: 4:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
All I see is a water hyacinth infested water body.Nothing to see here.
Re: A Tourism Visit To The Unilorin Dam - Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by zoedew: 4:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
One hopes there is no “cold room” there!
Re: A Tourism Visit To The Unilorin Dam - Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by Caseless: 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
lazkizz:
Kwara sounds like kabul

The sarkin of ilorin prefer going to mecca weekly than using the money for infrastructure
the Eze of your hamlet that does not go to Jerusalem every year, how many infrastructure has he put in place in your village? Has he solved the problem of erosion in your village?

2 Likes

Re: A Tourism Visit To The Unilorin Dam - Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by yungchop: 4:37pm On Nov 05, 2021
Miroslavv:
Dr Weliange Samaratunga and Dr. Keke Mustapha used to bring us here for field work that year.

Awon omo zoology

3 Likes

Re: A Tourism Visit To The Unilorin Dam - Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by rabbitfarmng: 4:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
Agriculture is life !..

Visit www.rabbitfarmng.com/app to download our Mobile app & sell your breeds online.

Also learn more about Rabbit Farming .

yungchop:

Awon omo zoology
Re: A Tourism Visit To The Unilorin Dam - Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by Ccss: 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2021
Really
Re: A Tourism Visit To The Unilorin Dam - Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by Mom007(f): 5:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
Looks very clean.

2 Likes

Re: A Tourism Visit To The Unilorin Dam - Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by Pelumar(m): 7:17pm On Nov 05, 2021
MALIGNANTGuest:

It's the CAMERA.
You may be surprised at what you will get when you visit. Remember Nigeria still practices open defecation and its prevalent in that part.

Use same CAMERA to take pictures of open dumpsite and see how it will look grin.
It will look enchanting and enticing!
I swear na my school I dey pass their every day I surprise as I see it very clean here especially that leave that's well arranged
Re: A Tourism Visit To The Unilorin Dam - Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by Banmeallday: 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
This would be beautiful if it was from say 1920....

Nonsense
Re: A Tourism Visit To The Unilorin Dam - Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by haybhi1(m): 1:35am On Nov 06, 2021
Such a beautiful scenery especially for fan of repose like me. This journalism of yours just instilled some stimulation in me. I and my guys will add this to our list of 'after-exams-things-to-do'.

1 Like

Re: A Tourism Visit To The Unilorin Dam - Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by AbuAeesha: 7:50am On Nov 06, 2021
lazkizz:
Kwara sounds like kabul

if you continue like this,you will just die of hatred

1 Like

Re: A Tourism Visit To The Unilorin Dam - Ilorin, Kwara State (Pictures) by toygod2: 7:31am On Nov 14, 2021
h

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Must-see Destinations In Eastern Nigeria... / Nigerians Returning From Bangkok To Pay N297,600 For Hotel, Isolation / Some Interesting Lagos Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.