Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Man Crushed To Death While Attempting To 'Collect' Money From Truck Driver - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Crushed To Death While Attempting To 'Collect' Money From Truck Driver (36989 Views)

Woman On A Bicycle, Man Crushed To Death By SUV. Graphic Photos / Malaysia-Based Nigerian Man Crushed To Death By Dangote Truck (Graphic Photos) / Man Crushed To Death By Truck In Lagos Accident. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Attempting To 'Collect' Money From Truck Driver by Pinkyposh(f): 3:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
A moving truck is not something you play with, yet you people will never hear.
Now both the money you want to collect and your own money you no see
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Attempting To 'Collect' Money From Truck Driver by bizzibodi(m): 3:16pm On Nov 05, 2021
The COLLECT should be changed to EXTORT.same fate should meet there colleagues in black....let demons roast him well in hellfire!
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Attempting To 'Collect' Money From Truck Driver by Yxxx: 3:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
famousroland:
Na risk wey no body go fit take I wan Dey take now
Words are powerful.
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Attempting To 'Collect' Money From Truck Driver by Polynek(m): 3:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
What a painful way to die cry
RIP MAN cry
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Attempting To 'Collect' Money From Truck Driver by Hollumedeyyy: 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2021
Good News..
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Attempting To 'Collect' Money From Truck Driver by APCNig: 3:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
This is good.

One Tinubu owomida miscreant down,
10million more to go

If you don't stop what you are smoking, it will stop you and dump you six feet under your red clay soil
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Attempting To 'Collect' Money From Truck Driver by Hotzone(m): 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
FvckAllMods:
Stop and pay dia money abeg na at all at all e no too much

Bro, it’s good to handle businesses with human face...some days u collect and some days u let go....no too behold this world
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Attempting To 'Collect' Money From Truck Driver by Caseless: 3:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
As a transporter myself, nothing brings joy to my heart than seeing those criminals ending like this. Some bastards in cross river state forced one ofy drivers out and a truck with 50 ton load was derailed and went into a ditch by the wayside. I lost goods and a huge amount to bring it back out. We can't continue like this.

The hostility is more in igbo land and the south-south region.

Igbo people get everything from their host outside their region, but they can't give you one in their region. I wonder what they'd have been like if SW or Lagos is their state. We won't be allowed to come in.

The hostility of SS and SE to truckers is extremely bad.
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Attempting To 'Collect' Money From Truck Driver by Hotzone(m): 3:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
Caseless:
As a transporter myself, nothing brings joy to my heart than seeing those criminals ending like this. Some bastards in cross river state forced one ofy drivers out and a truck with 50 ton load was derailed and went into a ditch by the wayside. I lost goods and a huge amount to bring it back out. We can't continue like this.

Igbo people get everything from their host outside their region, but they can't give you one in their region. I wonder what they'd have been like if SW or Lagos is their state. We won't be allowed to come in.

The hostility of SS and SE to truckers is extremely bad.

It’s way down to kekebus drivers, I pity those drivers who are at the mercy of junkies in the name of task force on revenue or nurtw
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Attempting To 'Collect' Money From Truck Driver by oluwaahmed: 3:47pm On Nov 05, 2021
RIP to the thiéfnubu owomida beneficiary.
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Attempting To 'Collect' Money From Truck Driver by Caseless: 4:10pm On Nov 05, 2021
Hotzone:

It’s way down to kekebus drivers, I pity those drivers who are at the mercy of junkies in the name of task force on revenue or nurtw
oboy, it's better for your truck to take freight fee of 300,000 from kano to Lagos than take 600,000 from same Kano to Aba. You'd spend over half of that on revenue and street urchins masquerading as task force on behalf of government and checkpoints. You'll be forced to pay 120,000 for stickers or Emblem in one state and in other states, you're still dragged to pay. The stealing is more in the SS and SE. They just extort you. Too bad. Why would I get Emblem in akwa ibom state where I'm told the Emblem works everywhere and I get to Calabar or Portharcourt and I'm expected to pay another one

1 Like

Re: Man Crushed To Death While Attempting To 'Collect' Money From Truck Driver by Hotzone(m): 4:42pm On Nov 05, 2021
Caseless:
oboy, it's better for your truck to take freight fee of 300,000 from kano to Lagos than take 600,000 from same Kano to Aba. You'd spend over half of that on revenue and street urchins masquerading as task force on behalf of government and checkpoints. You'll be forced to pay 120,000 for stickers or Emblem in one state and in other states, you're still dragged to pay. The stealing is more in the SS and SE. They just extort you. Too bad. Why would I get Emblem in akwa ibom state where I'm told the Emblem works everywhere and I get to Calabar or Portharcourt and I'm expected to pay another one
But I can avoid these extortion if I travel in the night
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Attempting To 'Collect' Money From Truck Driver by Ccss: 4:50pm On Nov 05, 2021
Jesus
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Attempting To 'Collect' Money From Truck Driver by FvckAllMods: 4:57pm On Nov 05, 2021
No be lie
Hotzone:

Bro, it’s good to handle businesses with human face...some days u collect and some days u let go....no too behold this world
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Attempting To 'Collect' Money From Truck Driver by Valuc: 5:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
This people plenty for ojo barracks ... And volks... Go dey jump trailers Like monkey
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Attempting To 'Collect' Money From Truck Driver by olawaley12(m): 6:06pm On Nov 05, 2021
That scene was cold... In less than 30minutes the road was busy again as if nothing happened... RIP
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Attempting To 'Collect' Money From Truck Driver by luizpippo(m): 6:40pm On Nov 05, 2021
How i was supposed to ask that trailer driver to crush those boys along the road from Okomu oil last week.

Bunch of miscreants.
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Attempting To 'Collect' Money From Truck Driver by Bantu10: 8:23pm On Nov 05, 2021
henryobinna:
na wa oh.
What kind of individuals are you people on this forum?

Ayoka
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Attempting To 'Collect' Money From Truck Driver by Sleekfingers: 10:04am On Nov 06, 2021
DonCrack:
Man Crushed To Death While Attempting To 'Collect' Money From Truck Driver In Kwara

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2021/11/05/man-crushed-to-death-while-attempting-to-collect-money-from-truck-driver-in-kwara/

That's good
Re: Man Crushed To Death While Attempting To 'Collect' Money From Truck Driver by cardoctor(m): 9:34am On Apr 29
He paid the ultimate price for being so stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sad Images From Nigerian Railway Corporation Eastern District / Lady Falls Inside Flooded Gutter Due To Badagry Express Bad Roads (Photos) / Lagos Light Rail: Pictures Of Marina Train Station Under Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.