Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Instagram Big Boy, Mompha Returns To Instagram After Health Scare - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Big Boy, Mompha Returns To Instagram After Health Scare (247 Views)

Instagram ‘Big Boy' Mompha Purchases iPhone 13 For Each Member Of His Family / Mompha Returns To Instagram, Says He Is Not A Yahoo Boy / Mompha Returns To Instagram Again After Sudden Disappearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Big Boy, Mompha Returns To Instagram After Health Scare by Psalm6ix: 1:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
Popular Instagram big boy and socialite, Ismaila Mustapha popularly known as Mompha is back on Instagram weeks after he announced he was taking a break due to ill health.

Mompha returned to Instagram on Friday to celebrate his wife on her 27th birthday.

The Instagram celebrity uploaded a video of himself and his wife wishing her a happy birthday.

“I feel so blessed to have such a beautiful and supportive life partner like you. I wish you true happiness on your birthday and Always. Happy Birthday wifey. Cash Madam is 27years old today. Enjoy ur New age my love,”
he wrote.

On October 6, Ismaila announced his break from social media due to ill health.

See Video Below;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CV5Ni1ZKB_5/

Source: https://sparonews.com/instagram-big-boy-mompha-returns-to-instagram-after-health-scare/

(1) (Reply)

Watch Hilarious Scenes As Friends Celebrate Cubana's Release From EFCC Custody I / Bbnaija Cross Arrested In South Africa / Nigerian Cryptocurrency Trader, Gaius Vibes At Miami, Shows Fan How To Work With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.