Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,157 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Captain America Actor, Chris Evans To Be Crowned ‘sexiest Man Alive’ For 2021 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Captain America Actor, Chris Evans To Be Crowned ‘sexiest Man Alive’ For 2021 (3695 Views)

Chris Evans Is Crowned People Magazine's Sexiest Man Alive For 2022 / Morachi Shares Nude Photo Says He's The 'Sexiest Man Alive' / Idris Elba Is Crowned People’s Sexiest Man Alive For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Captain America Actor, Chris Evans To Be Crowned ‘sexiest Man Alive’ For 2021 by Nzie(m): 2:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
Popular American actor, Christopher Robert Evans will be named the sexiest man alive for the year 2021.

The ‘Captain America’ star will cover the coveted front page of People Magazine.

According to PageSix, Evans was lined up for the title last year but had to sit it out after he accidentally shared a photo of his d*ck on Instagram.

The 40-year-old actor will be unveiled on the cover of People next week.

Click link to read full story; https://celebrity-profile.com/captain-america-actor-chris-evans-to-be-crowned-sexiest-man-alive-for-2021/

Re: Captain America Actor, Chris Evans To Be Crowned ‘sexiest Man Alive’ For 2021 by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
Re: Captain America Actor, Chris Evans To Be Crowned ‘sexiest Man Alive’ For 2021 by Jeon(f): 5:56pm On Nov 05, 2021
He's not attractive, engaging, alluring, enchanting, captivating, bewitching. I choose Taylor Johnson over him.

Let me switch to LSA to see how fonts will react to this.

Re: Captain America Actor, Chris Evans To Be Crowned ‘sexiest Man Alive’ For 2021 by lkillbrokehoes: 7:26pm On Nov 05, 2021
I thought Michael B Jordan was the sexiest man alive before? these guys are just confused.

I'm even more good looking than this evans, with good physique and an enchanting dimple on my cheeks
Re: Captain America Actor, Chris Evans To Be Crowned ‘sexiest Man Alive’ For 2021 by cassidy1996(m): 8:26pm On Nov 05, 2021
Re: Captain America Actor, Chris Evans To Be Crowned ‘sexiest Man Alive’ For 2021 by Intersexxsherry(f): 8:51pm On Nov 05, 2021
What did my eyes just see??
Re: Captain America Actor, Chris Evans To Be Crowned ‘sexiest Man Alive’ For 2021 by Martinez39s(m): 9:25pm On Nov 05, 2021
If only fat and deranged Lizzo with her disgusting body will leave him alone. Ride on Chris! cool
Re: Captain America Actor, Chris Evans To Be Crowned ‘sexiest Man Alive’ For 2021 by InvestorRicky(m): 9:26pm On Nov 05, 2021
Man not hot! Old Arnold over this donkey grin grin grin
Re: Captain America Actor, Chris Evans To Be Crowned ‘sexiest Man Alive’ For 2021 by AmadorSays: 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
Sexiest man kwa? Okay o
Re: Captain America Actor, Chris Evans To Be Crowned ‘sexiest Man Alive’ For 2021 by muller101(m): 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
Take a look at the comments from nairaland old layers. grin
Re: Captain America Actor, Chris Evans To Be Crowned ‘sexiest Man Alive’ For 2021 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
I thought Michael B Jordan was the sexiest man alive before? these guys are just confused.

I'm even more good looking than this evans, with good physique and an enchanting dimple on my cheeks
Quit telling lies.The image of you I have is one with a horrifying looks. You can never be good looking, neverrrrrrrrrrrrr.
Re: Captain America Actor, Chris Evans To Be Crowned ‘sexiest Man Alive’ For 2021 by chidiglobe: 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2021
WEBSITE DESIGN VIDEO TUTORIALS

Do you want to learn how to design a professional website from the comfort of your home? OR are you a web-designer who wants to learn new skills from professional web designers?

If your answer to the above question is Yes, then this collection of web-design video tutorial courses is for you.

Alot of people have used this to learn how to design professional looking website.

Discover different ways to design a professional website using joomla and wordpress.

These video tutorial courses will teach you cutting edge web design. No fluff, straight to the point practical training, designed to make a web designer out of you as quickly as possible!

This course is great for total beginners who don't understand anything about HTML, CSS and web design. Also great for web-designers who want to learn what's going on behind the scenes... and for people who want to become better at web design.

This is the easiest web design tutorial course you can ever come across. This video tutorials contain simple lessons and illustrations which makes learning this stuff fun and easy. You will be up and running in no time because it ain't that hard.

If you are thinking of how to jump into the webflow and get a feel of how to build your first website, then this course is for you.

Get everything for a promo price of just N2,000. For inquiry you can reach me on 08056459057 email chidimail24@gmail.com WhatsApp 08168315703

Re: Captain America Actor, Chris Evans To Be Crowned ‘sexiest Man Alive’ For 2021 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 05, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:

maybe you are indeed, but your character is ugly

1 Like

Re: Captain America Actor, Chris Evans To Be Crowned ‘sexiest Man Alive’ For 2021 by ominilongest(m): 12:06am On Nov 06, 2021
me sef go dey on top
one day I go cover dz Magazine one day cheesy
Re: Captain America Actor, Chris Evans To Be Crowned ‘sexiest Man Alive’ For 2021 by ugotaya: 12:30am On Nov 06, 2021
5 Of The Most Stubborn Homeowners That Refused To Leave!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wUXJo_cZlpw
Re: Captain America Actor, Chris Evans To Be Crowned ‘sexiest Man Alive’ For 2021 by emmabest2000(m): 3:25am On Nov 06, 2021
There's nothing sexy about him , but then.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Captain America Actor, Chris Evans To Be Crowned ‘sexiest Man Alive’ For 2021 by engrchykae(m): 9:56am On Nov 06, 2021
Why is the West obsessed with Sex.

(1) (Reply)

Ebele Okaro Biography: Her Lifestyle, Husband, Children,family / Picture Of Chidinma (project Fame) And Didier Drogba / Ramsey Nouah & Wife Not Married: His Purported Wife Is His Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.