Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,789 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:41 AM

This Real-estate Realtor Is Fingering My Head Please Come To This. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / This Real-estate Realtor Is Fingering My Head Please Come To This. (390 Views)

Your Lady Realtor Is HERE! Check Out Our Amazing Offers / A Realtor Is Not A Salesperson, But A Matchmaker.... / This Real Estate Investment Will Generate Approx. N35m Over A Period Of 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Real-estate Realtor Is Fingering My Head Please Come To This. by Sukkyy2010: 2:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
I'm about to buy some plots of land from a real estate company, it actually my first time dealing with real estate company though. According to the realtor I must pay for application form which worth little thousands of naira( but that isn't an issue though) and after purchasing of form I'll be taken to the land for inspection and after inspection if I like the land I'll make payment and wait for the day my land will be cut for me( At this point our issue came up).

I object the process because it doesn't look trustworthy or acceptable by me. Why Must I make payment for the form and also make payment for the land and then have to wait for another day before knowing the part of the site land will be cut for me, the process look too rough to me.

So I told the realtor to rather call me on the day the real estate company is ready to cut my land for me then I'll make necessary payment on the same day that I don't need to purchase any form upfront or go for inspection as everything can be done on the same day of cutting my land for me. On the same day I can inspect the land and also make all necessary payment all on the same day basic.

Now, to all Realtor and experience people in the house I earnestly need your insights towards this matter.

Best regard.

1 Like

Re: This Real-estate Realtor Is Fingering My Head Please Come To This. by ishadfurnitures: 2:48pm On Nov 05, 2021
Please involve a Lawyer before dealing with such real estate company it sounds shade however if you need a compentent civel engineer we are capable of handling any construction we have past jobs we take you to call or chat 08099212590 thank you
Sukkyy2010:
I'm about to buy some plots of land from a real estate company, it actually my first time dealing with real estate company though. According to the realtor I must buy form which worth little thousands of naira( but that isn't an issue though) and after purchasing of form I'll be taken to the land for inspection and after inspection if I like the land I'll make payment and wait for the day my land will be cut for me( At this point our issue came up).

I object the process because it doesn't look trustworthy or acceptable by me. Why Must I make payment for the form and also make payment for the land and then have to wait for another day before knowing the part of the site land will be cut for me the process look too rough to me.

So I told the realtor to rather call me on the day the real estate company is ready to cut my land for me then I'll make necessary payment on the same day that I don't need to purchase any form upfront or go for inspection as everything can be done on the same of cutting my land for me. On the same I can inspect the land and also make all necessary payment all on the same day basic.

Now, to all Realtor and experience people in the house I earnestly need your insights towards this matter.

Best regard.

1 Like

Re: This Real-estate Realtor Is Fingering My Head Please Come To This. by Sukkyy2010: 2:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
ishadfurnitures:
Please involve a Lawyer before dealing with such real estate company it sounds shade however if you need a compentent civel engineer we are capable of handling any construction we have past jobs we take you to call or chat 08099212590 thank you

Thanks, for your advise bro

But I don't even have any personal lawyer neither I've used one in the past...this actually happen to be my first property to procure though, but I think I'll start working on bringing lawyer I to this...thanks
Re: This Real-estate Realtor Is Fingering My Head Please Come To This. by ishadfurnitures: 3:21pm On Nov 05, 2021
You are welcome just find a competent lawyer before you pay any money for any land, what you are goijg to spend ingetring lawyer is a change however ,don't me.please when you want to do any construction Engineer Ade is my name 08099212590 save the number thank you.
Sukkyy2010:

But I don't even have any personal lawyer neither I've used one in the past...this actually happen to be my first property to procure though, but I think I'll start working on bringing lawyer I to this...thanks
Re: This Real-estate Realtor Is Fingering My Head Please Come To This. by Tomilola360: 3:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
Sukkyy2010:
I'm about to buy some plots of land from a real estate company, it actually my first time dealing with real estate company though. According to the realtor I must pay for application form which worth little thousands of naira( but that isn't an issue though) and after purchasing of form I'll be taken to the land for inspection and after inspection if I like the land I'll make payment and wait for the day my land will be cut for me( At this point our issue came up).

I object the process because it doesn't look trustworthy or acceptable by me. Why Must I make payment for the form and also make payment for the land and then have to wait for another day before knowing the part of the site land will be cut for me, the process look too rough to me.

So I told the realtor to rather call me on the day the real estate company is ready to cut my land for me then I'll make necessary payment on the same day that I don't need to purchase any form upfront or go for inspection as everything can be done on the same day of cutting my land for me. On the same day I can inspect the land and also make all necessary payment all on the same day basic.

Best regard.

Involve a lawyer. Do not, I repeat do not pay a dime without having a good lawyer verify all verifiable.
I am still regretting having anything to do with one of those real estate crap. T9 be specific AllSevens Real Estate Investment Company. They could have another name now anyway, cos at first it was Horizontal Startegies they called themselves.
Re: This Real-estate Realtor Is Fingering My Head Please Come To This. by Depressed101: 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
Sukkyy2010:

oga go and find lawyer, instead of you to cry had I known.. What is wrong with Nigerians sef, you want to buy a land and it's your first time and you went there alone to do what, why won't they scam you... Get a lawyer.
Re: This Real-estate Realtor Is Fingering My Head Please Come To This. by bukitt: 4:18pm On Nov 05, 2021
Relocation sale! You can own this plot of land (600sqm) with genuine and verifiable documents for a good price.

Call me for pictures and videos or you can also check my profile post for more pictures.

A plot of land with german floor of 4 units of 3 bedroom flats in Royal Garden City Estate at mowe/ofada for sale.

It is along new Lagos-Abeokuta expressway with massive development and a newly tarred road.

NEIGHBORHOOD:
Nestle Plc
International Breweries
Olam Oil
Gold Refinery

Documents:
Estate C Of O
Letter of Allocation
Deed of Contract
Deed of Assignment
Survey Plan
Easy Change Of Ownership

The land is well situated and not rocky. It is rather very plane and not water lodged.

Other estates nearby are:
Arch View Estate
Queens Garden Estate
Queens Park Estate
Royal Park Estate
Treasure Island Estate

There are already occupants in these estates.

8 million naira
Negotiable.

For inquiry/inspection:
Al
Tel: 0 NINE 0 6610 0469

Re: This Real-estate Realtor Is Fingering My Head Please Come To This. by lorhema(f): 5:38pm On Nov 05, 2021
Op, please read the thread by Lawyer here. You will get a lot of information and understand what you need to do so that you don't end up with regrets.

Your instincts are right.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Fish Pond For Rent @ Isolo , Lagos / Distress 2 Bedroom Flat For Sale For 950,000 Naira / Become A House Owner In Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.