Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Non-contact Infrared Thermometers, And How They Work - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Non-contact Infrared Thermometers, And How They Work (175 Views)

Non-contact Digital Handheld Infrared Thermometers / Infra-red Thermometers Available For Sale @ #30,000 Per Unit. / Infrared Face Thermometers Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Non-contact Infrared Thermometers, And How They Work by codefend: 4:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
With the new Covid issue, an ever-increasing number of individuals have settled on non-contact medical thermometer suppliers to decrease contact (and possibly lessen the transmission of infections) between each other. Read on to know more.

https://www.co-defend.com/blog/non-contact-infrared-thermometers/

Re: Non-contact Infrared Thermometers, And How They Work by rolinox(m): 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2022
I didn't know how these thermometers work. So thank you for sharing this
Re: Non-contact Infrared Thermometers, And How They Work by tweasderd: 8:41pm On Oct 31, 2022
Cool stuff. But I don't believe that the guards in our stores measured our body temperature with this thing in a second. They used to put it on my wrist. And there was always a normal body temperature. I've never seen one of my friends not allowed to go to the supermarket because his temperature is too high. I read on mrcelsius that keeping electronic thermometers under your arm for longer than one minute is better. This should be pressed against the body for five minutes so that the result is more accurate. Although most electronic thermometers start beeping after a minute. I'm interested in how the new thermometer pistols work. I think I'll look

(1) (Reply)

Health Benefits Of PAP / Secrets Of The Ancients / Prevention And Control Of Diabetes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.