Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,180 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) (59775 Views)

A Bowl Of Nkwobi With $100 Served At A Lagos Party (Photos) / Lady Wears Pant & Bra To Her Birthday Party (Photos) / Cars Given As Souvenirs At Ehi Ogbebor Wedding In Benin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) by baralatie(m): 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
So long say na food wey go help quench my hunger,no problem....... Buhari regime don make everyone to look normal these days...I was at a party last weekend, Guess wetin dem reach our table,"Kpokpogarri and fried fish.....I no kukuma spray again undecided
grin
Re: Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) by addexx: 8:29pm On Nov 05, 2021
What is EFCC and DSS doing about this.?
Who are the people getting married?
What's their profile and nature of their occupation.?

How in the hell can they afford plantain at this dispensation of our economy?

Are they tax evaders? LASSRA are you vhere?

These are the questions we need to ask as a people and nation.

We cannot sit by and condone daylight oppression and dehumanization in the name of celebration. undecided

1 Like

Re: Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) by paskal16: 8:36pm On Nov 05, 2021
Anything you see collect
No be you go feed the couples if everything goes south
Re: Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) by alphabbey1(m): 8:44pm On Nov 05, 2021
millionboi:
Buhari is a cow
Lol, do you know how much plantain cost... Na only the rich fit pull that stunt....

1 Like

Re: Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) by isaac65: 8:53pm On Nov 05, 2021
I love the gift. We are also creating jobs for our people and the gift will help with hunger, rather than the useless souvenirs made from China that we normally give out at parties . We just collect all these imported gifts like toilet brushes and plastics at every party. Most of these gifts were imported from China, with scarce foreign exchange and we keep creating jobs for these foreign countries . Using local produce will empower our people. Way to go, my people.
Re: Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 9:06pm On Nov 05, 2021
juman:
Ugly faces.
I hate too much makeup.
They look like masquerades.
.. and white elephants.

1 Like

Re: Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) by joelag: 9:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
millionboi:
Buhari is a cow

1 Like

Re: Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) by wyqay: 9:35pm On Nov 05, 2021
No probs
Re: Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) by Testimony1988(m): 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2021
Funny.
Re: Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) by NSK4U(m): 10:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
Well, this is Africa and Nigeria to crown it. We do things our own way including redefining Souvenirs just to be creative.

And do not forget, my South Western people always claim civilized, who knows, plantain may just be their discovered souvenir for 21st century, hopefully other regions emulate this civilization
Re: Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) by yoursidenigga(m): 10:06pm On Nov 05, 2021
juman:
Ugly faces.
I hate too much makeup.
They look like masquerades.

I no dey follow any lady wey rub makeup talk... IMO... It is disgusting and silly at the same time. Especially when they apply to much of it
Re: Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
Imagine if it were cucumber...

The plan for make sense die. cool
Re: Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) by ofiko123(m): 11:52pm On Nov 05, 2021
millionboi:
Buhari is a cow

How?!
Re: Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 1:10am On Nov 06, 2021
#Iyaloja things .... I cannot come and be buying souvenir when my truck load of plantain never sell finish for Mushin market
Re: Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) by cardoctor(m): 2:03am On Nov 06, 2021
These women look like Bobriskys mom and aunts.
Re: Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) by Blesyn22(m): 8:32am On Nov 06, 2021
Na ritualist Dem must to be. Plantain wey cost
Re: Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) by NightFood: 11:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
Breastfeed:
No be small thing o, but plantain na better food sha, especially when you add am with pap or Golden morn, that combo is heavenly. Meanwhile, if you're golden morn fan just know you can also be a millionaire when you partake in their heritage promo, imagine being a millionaire just for eating? wink
plantain and Golden morn? Wow, never even thought of that, I will have to try it out even if it's just for being able to partake in their heritage promo.
Re: Plantain Shared As Souvenirs To Guests At A Lagos Party (Photos, Video) by Breastfeed: 6:55pm On Nov 14, 2021
you should mehn, you wont regret it
NightFood:
plantain and Golden morn? Wow, never even thought of that, I will have to try it out even if it's just for being able to partake in their heritage promo.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obijackson Daughter's Traditional Wedding@ Okija Anambra State / Couple Pose In Between Cans Of Malta Guinness In Wedding Photo / Parents Give Their Daughter 2018 Jeep Wrangler To Mark Her 16th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.