Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,430 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) (63827 Views)

President Buhari Addresses State House Staff (Photos) / PDP Visits Fati Attahiru, Widow Of Late Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) / Profile Of Major-General Attahiru Ibrahim, The New Chief Of Army Staff (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 11:29am On Nov 06, 2021
YoungBlackRico:
Yeah, I knew you'd reply. You're that retårded grin
Shataaaaaaaappp
Re: EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) by loswhite(m): 12:04pm On Nov 06, 2021
elbaraj2020:

I believe they owe Nigerians explanation and that's exactly what they did but understanding is certainly what I doubt if they actually owe us...it's glaring that Cubana took that picture in a military related event because there are MPs in the picture..so you can believe what you think the truth is....but it's clever u look at things devoid of prejudice before concluding...thank you.
Fact is fact. The fact remains that the claims of that picture is false and fake news. It is amazing how educated ppl will even look at that pix and spread it believing it to be true. The painful part is we have alot of fake and false narrative spreading on a daily basis. I do not support this government but I don't allow hate to cloud my reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) by Amalekki: 12:48pm On Nov 06, 2021
I feel you. Our land is filled with the literate-but-uneducated and pure mediocres. Pathetic lot.
loswhite:
Fact is fact. The fact remains that the claims of that picture is false and fake news. It is amazing how educated ppl will even look at that pix and spread it believing it to be true. The painful part is we have alot of fake and false narrative spreading on a daily basis. I do not support this government but I don't allow hate to cloud my reasoning.

1 Like

Re: EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) by donMIG(m): 1:13pm On Nov 06, 2021
Ohyess na fotoshop lipsrsealed
Re: EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) by LydayBobo(m): 2:50pm On Nov 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
Lol this ones are in silfia pains because Obi snubbed them and refused to take pictures with them. I'm sure they must have begged and begged and even promised to leave him alone once he oblige them but Obi being a bigger boy refused hence the reason why they are wailing up abnd down
Please shut up
Re: EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) by DrSamOnowu87(m): 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
Urbanchampion:

Fraud enabler, get thee behind
U need d closest psychiatric home around. U must ve demen! tia to declare someone a frauster without evidence, court conviction.
cry
Re: EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) by charlsecy(m): 9:35am On Nov 07, 2021
BABANGBALI:
Who are those people he tooked the photo with then?
What is wrong with us? Can't we read even a line?
Re: EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 5:03pm On Nov 07, 2021
charlsecy:
What is wrong with us? Can't we read even a line?
Who are those people he tooked the photo with then
Re: EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) by charlsecy(m): 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2021
BABANGBALI:
If you can't read the post, how could you be helped? Even after being guided, you have chosen to be willfully ignorant. Sorry.
Re: EFCC: Obi Cubana Did Not Take Photo With EFCC Staff (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 7:53pm On Nov 07, 2021
charlsecy:
If you can't read the post, how could you be helped? Even after being guided, you have chosen to be willfully ignorant. Sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Pays Ogun Delegates $25k, Adamawa $10k; Delegates Reject Osinbajo’s $5k / Sunday Igboho: Tinubu Gave Me N2 Million When I Visited Him At Bourdillon / Enugu State Governor, Sullivan Chime Is Critically Sick!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.