Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

JUST IN: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Cubana Enugu Cries Out - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / JUST IN: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Cubana Enugu Cries Out (1392 Views)

Lady Assaulted By Soldier In Abuja After 'Calling Her Bloody Harlot'. Photo / Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) / 'Touch Me Not Campaign': Girls Sexually Assaulted Make Shocking Revelations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUST IN: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Cubana Enugu Cries Out by Jiggyupdates: 8:03pm On Nov 05, 2021
A Nigerian lady was allegedly verbally and physically assaulted by a bouncer at the Cubana night club, in the heart of Enugu.

She took to her social media pages to narrate the horrific experience. According to her, she went to the club for a birthday party, alongside her friend. Whilst answering a phone call, she overheard one of the club bouncers harassing her friend and came to her aid. The bouncer, Echa, succeeded in throwing her friend out of the club.

In a bid to defend her friend, she questioned whether the bouncer would do same if that was his sister. He simply brushed off the statement by declaring that his sister would not be in the club at that time of the night.

In a statement made by @max_jajay, the bouncer physically assaulted her, before throwing her out of the club. She took to her Instagram page to call out the club and the perpetrator of the heinous act.

MORE: https://pecohubmedia.com/posts/nigerian-lady-assaulted-at-gustavo-cubana-enugu-cries-out/

Re: JUST IN: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Cubana Enugu Cries Out by Fahdiga(m): 8:05pm On Nov 05, 2021
She hasn't told us exactly what she did. Believe this vagina people at your own peril. Not when one has accused me in the past that I was chasing after her by constantly calling her on phone even when I don't know what her number looks like. I believe this one is looking for who to pay her nine figures just like Keyamo bribed Charley Boy on Buhari's behalf before 2019 election

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Cubana Enugu Cries Out by Boogyman557: 8:09pm On Nov 05, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool NO LELE. EM SEY MAKE I CAP U SEY MAKE U SEND UR ACCOUNT NUMBER. WTF MAN
Re: JUST IN: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Cubana Enugu Cries Out by Jiggyupdates: 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
Jiggyupdates:
A Nigerian lady was allegedly verbally and physically assaulted by a bouncer at the Cubana night club, in the heart of Enugu.

She took to her social media pages to narrate the horrific experience. According to her, she went to the club for a birthday party, alongside her friend. Whilst answering a phone call, she overheard one of the club bouncers harassing her friend and came to her aid. The bouncer, Echa, succeeded in throwing her friend out of the club.

In a bid to defend her friend, she questioned whether the bouncer would do same if that was his sister. He simply brushed off the statement by declaring that his sister would not be in the club at that time of the night.

In a statement made by @max_jajay, the bouncer physically assaulted her, before throwing her out of the club. She took to her Instagram page to call out the club and the perpetrator of the heinous act.

MORE: https://pecohubmedia.com/posts/nigerian-lady-assaulted-at-gustavo-cubana-enugu-cries-out/

Re: JUST IN: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Cubana Enugu Cries Out by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 05, 2021
I have learned not to jump into conclusion, until I hear from both sides. One thing I know is that misunderstanding causes wahala. But wetin she and her dey do there at that time? Being girls

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Cubana Enugu Cries Out by Eyinju112(f): 8:14pm On Nov 05, 2021
You hear club, you Dey breath
Club na your mate
Anything wey your eyes see for club you collect am....

All of una sha wan beg for money... obi please give her 1 million make she rest
Re: JUST IN: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Cubana Enugu Cries Out by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:15pm On Nov 05, 2021
I comment my reserve
Re: JUST IN: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Cubana Enugu Cries Out by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 05, 2021
Some of this slay queen are troublemakers.She don go insult a guy wey politely ask for her number.He come punch her.
Besides,that look like a Godmark.
Re: JUST IN: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Cubana Enugu Cries Out by habsydiamond(m): 9:30pm On Nov 05, 2021
One of the multi colored people we have out there. See leg with like 3 different colors..

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Cubana Enugu Cries Out by Caboceer: 10:33pm On Nov 05, 2021
Jiggyupdates:

Olosho doingsgrin
Re: JUST IN: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Cubana Enugu Cries Out by DoctorDree(m): 10:07am On Nov 06, 2021
My sister won’t be in the club this late
That statement says a lot about the security guy actions
Re: JUST IN: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Cubana Enugu Cries Out by Kingofgods: 10:44am On Nov 06, 2021
DoctorDree:
My sister won’t be in the club this late
That statement says a lot about the security guy actions
So sad that you believe all this girls accusations in social media... These girls are patent liars and I won't even allow them open their mouth to accuse someone cos all would be lies...
They have nothing to offer and they believe all men's lives and thinking depend on their kpekus. But they are wrong....

4 Likes

Re: JUST IN: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Cubana Enugu Cries Out by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:56am On Nov 06, 2021
Jessicas and clubbing are 1 and 2. grin
Re: JUST IN: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Cubana Enugu Cries Out by Iliveforever(m): 4:24pm On Nov 06, 2021
Someone is seriously out against Obi Cubana and this can as well be a plot against the bouncer who might be in a bad relationship with the girl or someone else and they want to punish him..

Obi Cubana no go even send them
Re: JUST IN: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Cubana Enugu Cries Out by Method147(m): 9:40pm On Nov 06, 2021
Please why is ur face, ur hand and ur leg not the same colour Jessica, six girls were killed in Delta State yesterday and u are still going to night club in midnight, thank ur God that bouncer rescued ur life u never can tell.
Re: JUST IN: Nigerian Lady Assaulted At Cubana Enugu Cries Out by Sonnobax15(m): 9:45pm On Nov 06, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na normal girl wey dey well disciplined go go cubana? lipsrsealed. Besides,e no get wetin she wey make her collect? undecided. Must the female gender always be claiming victims all the time? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Lady Lays On A Major Busy Road In Enugu After Being Dumped By Boyfriend (video). / Two Naval Officers Paraded For Killing Assistant Superintendent Of Police In Lag / We Pay Madam N40K Daily For Giving Us Out To Men- Rescued Sex Slaves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.