Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,277 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

Private Uni Is Just Druggies & Expensive Runs Girls - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Private Uni Is Just Druggies & Expensive Runs Girls (5162 Views)

Kano State Uni Is Developing A Robot To Carry Out Domestic Chores / I'm 21 Years In A Federal Uni, Should I Start Afresh In A Private Uni? / Between Oou And Lautech Which Of This uni Is Better To Study Medicine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Uni Is Just Druggies & Expensive Runs Girls by Vicdgreat556(m): 12:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
guru03:

you made yourself a slave instead of a master, not minding the difficulty we all went through, we are still master over others.

Yes of course.. master of drugs I guess...that can never be disputed...

I'm sure you must be approaching Doc already..
Re: Private Uni Is Just Druggies & Expensive Runs Girls by Buharidgeneral: 1:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
Gadafii:
The type of drugs consumed in private unis, no public University consume half, these guys are spoiled rich kids that could afford those high grade drugs and highs

In Public Universities, na regular and average people dey there, most of their high no dey pass loud and colos plus Codeine,, except few students who are into Yahoo and had chilled with several guys, whom some of them are from private schools

But u see these guys in private uni, fear them

I once met a a lady from a private uni in the south west, maybe afe babalola University, she told me that her school fees fot that eseeion, she made close to 300k from her parents, she knew of a friend's, a lady who made almost 700k say the papa give the girl cash to go pay her school fees at the bank, her papa no care how she dey do for school, he believe say as na Christian private school, say they are being taught morals, discipline, and Christlike behaviors grin cheesy grin

Meanwhile these boys and girls are something else, mny off them are gone, the level of drugs they consume are those ordinary Human shouldn't engage in

Cocaine, meth, crack, banku, and other deadly substances, that cost arm and leg to purchase, if you no chop better, u no supposed near those drugs
Jesu ooooo
Is it that bad. Do you mean it?
Re: Private Uni Is Just Druggies & Expensive Runs Girls by edoairways: 1:44pm On Nov 06, 2021
1. Can someone explain to me why hard drug intake is prevalent in most private universities as against public universities in Nigeria?.

3 Likes

Re: Private Uni Is Just Druggies & Expensive Runs Girls by YourFavorite21(m): 1:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
Avoid Nigerian private universities o, because your pikin go just useless kpata-kpata for there o grin grin it's better you send them abroad

2 Likes

Re: Private Uni Is Just Druggies & Expensive Runs Girls by Nothingserious: 2:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
Smartnsweettt:
My wife's last born of her family went to a private and met a guy they both do crack and we did not know.. We thought it was only the guy not until they got married.. My young sister in law leaves the house and lodge with her girl friends to do crack in a hotel of over 75k per night at ikeja and the husband keeps getting alert of withdrawals and transfers for 1 week before the guy called us to tell us what the wife was doing for the one week.. She done burn about 2m in 5days.. Talk bring talk before we hear say na the husband teach am for sch but he stop and takes only loud or sk

Haa!

That’s a messed up situation really.
Money washed down the drain. Old harmful habit hard to break. Family issues that will crop up.

Please did they resolve it?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Private Uni Is Just Druggies & Expensive Runs Girls by Nothingserious: 2:18pm On Nov 06, 2021
Gadafii:
The type of drugs consumed in private unis, no public University consume half, these guys are spoiled rich kids that could afford those high grade drugs and highs

In Public Universities, na regular and average people dey there, most of their high no dey pass loud and colos plus Codeine,, except few students who are into Yahoo and had chilled with several guys, whom some of them are from private schools

But u see these guys in private uni, fear them

I once met a a lady from a private uni in the south west, maybe afe babalola University, she told me that her school fees fot that eseeion, she made close to 300k from her parents, she knew of a friend's, a lady who made almost 700k say the papa give the girl cash to go pay her school fees at the bank, her papa no care how she dey do for school, he believe say as na Christian private school, say they are being taught morals, discipline, and Christlike behaviors grin cheesy grin

Meanwhile these boys and girls are something else, mny off them are gone, the level of drugs they consume are those ordinary Human shouldn't engage in

Cocaine, meth, crack, banku, and other deadly substances, that cost arm and leg to purchase, if you no chop better, u no supposed near those drugs

The parents must be very rich for the children to have done 300k-700k nzama or oso afia on their head without them noticing.

2 Likes

Re: Private Uni Is Just Druggies & Expensive Runs Girls by Gadafii: 2:25pm On Nov 06, 2021
Nothingserious:

The parents must be very rich for the children to have done 300k-700k nzama or oso afia on their head without them noticing.
people that are paying over 1m for some courses per session, u think say na kwe kwe people dey send children go schools like that.

You gats get plenty shiit for nyash before u send pikin go that kind school, they still send allowances either monthly or weekly to their kids at school, yet these kids chose drugs.

But the truth is that, if you co concentrate well, and you re determined,you graduated from scuh school, you will be an exceptional graduate, with jobs waiting for you because of the school's connection with top employers both home and abroad

3 Likes

Re: Private Uni Is Just Druggies & Expensive Runs Girls by bigjackass: 3:16pm On Nov 06, 2021
edoairways:
1. Can someone explain to me why hard drug intake is prevalent in most private universities as against public universities in Nigeria?.

Private school kids have enough money to squander on drugs and still have enough money to eat well while taking drugs. Their colleagues in public schools can't even afford three square meals talkless of buying cocaine and if they waste too much of their time being high instead of reading and attending classes, failure will be their second name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Private Uni Is Just Druggies & Expensive Runs Girls by Elioandrew: 3:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
True. Hard and excessive drug abuse is the case in private unis. That not withstanding, I still prefer private unis to public unis. I went to private, I experienced a lot of things and learned a lot there. No regrets.

1 Like

Re: Private Uni Is Just Druggies & Expensive Runs Girls by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
edoairways:

Because they can afford it. Say na person wey no chop go lecture go dey reason drug? grin you self reason am na
Re: Private Uni Is Just Druggies & Expensive Runs Girls by sageb: 4:33pm On Nov 06, 2021
Fahdiga:
I regret attending Madonna University Elele campus. What a glorified secondary school

Father Ede runs that school with an iron fist. He makes obnoxious policies
Madonna is a glorified secondary school indeed
Re: Private Uni Is Just Druggies & Expensive Runs Girls by Fahdiga(m): 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2021
sageb:

Father Ede runs that school with an iron fist. He makes obnoxious policies
Madonna is a glorified secondary school indeed
Exactly
Re: Private Uni Is Just Druggies & Expensive Runs Girls by sageb: 4:38pm On Nov 06, 2021
bigjackass:
Private school kids have enough money to squander on drugs and still have enough money to eat well while taking drugs. Their colleagues in public schools can't even afford three square meals talkless of buying cocaine and if they waste too much of their time being high instead of reading and attending classes, failure will be their second name

So true, back then Boys practiced 1-0-0 just to survive. If you lived in the school hostel, it is a regular occurence.Public university will make you strong and resilient.
Re: Private Uni Is Just Druggies & Expensive Runs Girls by GreaterFuture(m): 5:55pm On Nov 06, 2021
HeyHey:

Oduduwa University too, zero culture and academics. They even pay to waive carry over
Lol
Pls i need links to All these private Uni Whatsapp groups, and telegram Groups
If you are there, pls add me

1 Like

Re: Private Uni Is Just Druggies & Expensive Runs Girls by GreaterFuture(m): 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
Omicron007:
Igbinedion girls are sweet shaa
Are you in any of their cliques/groups? Offline or online (Whatsapp, Telegram)
Wanna market some things

1 Like

Re: Private Uni Is Just Druggies & Expensive Runs Girls by THURAFTERNOON: 5:59pm On Nov 06, 2021
Team #PublicUniversity even though na shit .. it’s just a better shit than many or most private uni here … in fact educational sector in here 9ja is pure sh*t

2 Likes

Re: Private Uni Is Just Druggies & Expensive Runs Girls by guru03(m): 6:29pm On Nov 06, 2021
Vicdgreat556:

Yes of course.. master of drugs I guess...that can never be disputed...

I'm sure you must be approaching Doc already..
it's only someone who mentally unsound that thinks that everyone is like him, go treat yourself

1 Like

Re: Private Uni Is Just Druggies & Expensive Runs Girls by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
If you are a sharp kid (brilliant) and you happened to attend private uni.. you go hammer wella from those lazy rich kids.
Re: Private Uni Is Just Druggies & Expensive Runs Girls by NarcissistKing(m): 7:53pm On Nov 06, 2021
HeyHey:

Oduduwa University too, zero culture and academics. [b]They even pay to waive carry ove[/b]r

They do that in Public Institutions also.

1 Like

Re: Private Uni Is Just Druggies & Expensive Runs Girls by Matheusmartin: 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2021
Rahkman:
Especially igbinedion and bowen.... ndlea open office for igbinedion sef those guys na heavy drug addicts both girls and boys
bros.
igbenedion nor be school.
Spits.
Re: Private Uni Is Just Druggies & Expensive Runs Girls by NarcissistKing(m): 7:56pm On Nov 06, 2021
Smartnsweettt:
My wife's last born of her family went to a private and met a guy they both do crack and we did not know.. We thought it was only the guy not until they got married.. My young sister in law leaves the house and lodge with her girl friends to do crack in a hotel of over 75k per night at ikeja and the husband keeps getting alert of withdrawals and transfers for 1 week before the guy called us to tell us what the wife was doing for the one week.. She done burn about 2m in 5days.. Talk bring talk before we hear say na the husband teach am for sch but he stop and takes only loud or sk

grin grin grin

They turned the hotel to a Trap House.
Re: Private Uni Is Just Druggies & Expensive Runs Girls by Nobody: 9:44pm On Nov 06, 2021
Never knew of these
Re: Private Uni Is Just Druggies & Expensive Runs Girls by GreaterFuture(m): 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2021
BiggyB242:
If you are a sharp kid (brilliant) and you happened to attend private uni.. you go hammer wella from those lazy rich kids.
Pls I need Links to any Groups, telegram Whatsapp or whatever it may be
You got any

1 Like

Re: Private Uni Is Just Druggies & Expensive Runs Girls by GreaterFuture(m): 11:39pm On Nov 06, 2021
Matheusmartin:
bros.
igbenedion nor be school.
Spits.
Really??
Re: Private Uni Is Just Druggies & Expensive Runs Girls by Smartnsweettt: 7:54am On Nov 07, 2021
The girl and her husband don't even talk her family after that incident and it's over a month now.. Them don continue their live together..

Nothingserious:

Haa!

That’s a messed up situation really.
Money washed down the drain. Old harmful habit hard to break. Family issues that will crop up.

Please did they resolve it?
Re: Private Uni Is Just Druggies & Expensive Runs Girls by Isobug: 9:35am On Nov 07, 2021
Craps.....No be this same Private University where we go?
Re: Private Uni Is Just Druggies & Expensive Runs Girls by Nobody: 10:12am On Nov 07, 2021
GreaterFuture:

Pls I need Links to any Groups, telegram Whatsapp or whatever it may be
You got any

Lol, baba omoh no level. I tried that few years back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unilag Pgd - Information Would Be ------ / 2017/2018 Federal Polytechnic Ede Post Utme/ HND&PT Admission Thread / How Do I Apply For Certified Institute Of Shipping Or Merchant Navy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.