Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:47 AM

The 10 Ps To Business And Life Sucess By Olumide Holloway - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 10 Ps To Business And Life Sucess By Olumide Holloway (187 Views)

“There’s No Rich Man On Earth That Is A Salary Earner” - Pastor Olumide Emmanuel / "Fear Of Failure Is Limiting My Sucess Level" / 8 tips to business sucess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Ps To Business And Life Sucess By Olumide Holloway by olulu(m): 8:28pm On Nov 05, 2021
"You can't use yesterday's anointing for today's miracles."

Basically, this means, you can't use old solutions to solve new problems. You have to modify or upgrade the solution to use it for the new situation.

Storms and pain are normal in the human journey. The storm tests your resolve, the pain qualifies and certifies your testimony.

However, how do you make sense of the storms and the pain, especially when you are still in it? What have you documented about it?

I once heard someone say, there should be a system to your madness. It must have a process or a technique to it. Thus, there should be a system to your storms and pain. It should have a documented cycle to it.
So if you ask me, I will tell you that I call my own process the Ten "Ps."
And it goes thus:

Purpose
Passion
Planning
positioning
Platforms
People
Process
Product
Profit
Prayer

Purpose and Passion:
These usually go hand in hand. Most of us start off not knowing our purpose. But we know our passion.
Well, if you start working on your passion, and dig deep, you will gain clarity and understanding, and this enables your purpose to emerge.

Planning:
They say if you fail to plan, then you are planning to fail. So plan.
Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly etc. Which ever timeline works for you, just plan it.

Positioning:
This is basically talking about market niche and market fit. Find a niche, fill it and then provide a solution that fits the niche. In this case, getting the right solution is usually not at first trial. You learn to fix the "bugs" as they arise. But you still got to position yourself to
"be seen, be known and be trusted."

Platforms and People:
The platforms (online or offline) you use, will attract people to you. Their pain will call for your ministry/ solution/ advice/ knowledge/ wisdom.
The more you put out your vibe, the more it attracts your tribe.

Product:
You are a product. But you also need to have products and services to sell. You can't be everywhere, every time. Your product will emerge as a result of what I call the "four Ss." These are: skill, strategy, structure and system.

Profit:
This is never automatic. It's comes after you overcome the storm and master the pain. Thus, you are seen as a symbol of hope and a pillar of strength to those whose pain need your ministry.

Prayer:
This last P is not the last P.
It's the beginning, the middle and the end. If like me, you believe in God, you will pray everyday in order to make sense of the other Ps and to gain from them. You need prayer because every storm has two sides to it. These are:

The wind and the water aka the unseen and the seen aka the spiritual and the physical.
The storm you face are most times (not all times) proof that you are making progress in life.

Storms happen to all men. So learn to (watch, work and) pray to overcome.

If you pray, don't worry.
But if you would rather worry, then don't pray.

Selah.

Signed
Olumide Holloway
aka
King Olulu not from Zulu.

Instagram @olulutheking
Twitter @olulu4ever
TikTok @OluluDKing

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Over N100,000 With Jumia Black Friday / 23inches Tv(usb,disc Player,hdmi1&2) For Sale In Akobo, Ibadan. Price Is ₦26,000 / Plastic Film Recycling Line | Pellet Making Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.