Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Online Loan Lenders Giving My Contacts Unrest Despite Warning From NITDA. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Online Loan Lenders Giving My Contacts Unrest Despite Warning From NITDA. (1242 Views)

Loan Lenders Giving My Contacts Unrest Despite Warning From NITDA / Agege Lagos Unrest: Dozens Of Robbers Caught (Video) / Agege Unrest: Awawa Boys Steal From Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Loan Lenders Giving My Contacts Unrest Despite Warning From NITDA. by omasco922: 10:49pm On Nov 05, 2021
It all started when I needed money for medication and some food stuff. After taking loan from aella app. I couldn't repay before the due date so I had to take from other loan app. To repay. (Don't get me wrong, aella is trying compare to some others like sokoloan). So I was just using loan to balance loan. My problem started when aella refuse to give me loan even when I repaid my loan three days ahead of due date. So my real problem started when I took from soko loan to balance. The interest is very high (their loan term is 14 days and most of their loan app is 7 days with high interest). I was taking loan to balance loan because of their constant threat.
I'm an entrepreneur. I have a good business that yield high profit. But not having enough money to import materials. I totally forget about my business. Any money that enters my hands goes to loan lenders.
So to cut the long story short I end up using loan to balance loan ontill I discovered that I'm trap. To be sincere, I didn't use 80% of the money I borrowed for my self but for balancing other loan app because of the constant threat.

Now as I speak, I'm no longer afraid of their threat because they have already don their worst by assassinating my character, sending derogatory messages to my contacts.

Because of too many messages and call I couldn't sleep, So I had to remove my sim so I can rest and also look for money to boost my business so that I can start repaying gradually. Now I can think normal and sleep well.

But this is my problem. I think they are the one holding me money because they take the law into their hand by sending derogatory and blackmailing messages to my contacts and assassinating my character (they look for important contacts like pastor). If I repaid the loan, can they really pay for damages?

Please nairaland let's be fair. Is it right to repay loan lenders after causing so mush harm to the borrower?
Re: Online Loan Lenders Giving My Contacts Unrest Despite Warning From NITDA. by Abfinest007(m): 11:00pm On Nov 05, 2021
Pay up n forget about the embarrassment

3 Likes

Re: Online Loan Lenders Giving My Contacts Unrest Despite Warning From NITDA. by sben2308(m): 11:22pm On Nov 05, 2021
Abfinest007:
Pay up n forget about the embarrassment

Y shld he forget d embrassmemt ,the truth is that he is at fault in d first place but y go to the extent of derogating his image .
We have heard of people who lost contracts to this unregulated loan sharks .Did they apologize after been paid in full to all contacts msg is been sent to ?
Let's call a spade a spade

2 Likes

Re: Online Loan Lenders Giving My Contacts Unrest Despite Warning From NITDA. by tehilah92(f): 11:24pm On Nov 05, 2021
omasco922:
It all started when I needed money for medication and some food stuff. After taking loan from aella app. I couldn't repay before the due date so I had to take from other loan app. To repay. (Don't get me wrong, aella is trying compare to some others like sokoloan). So I was just using loan to balance loan. My problem started when aella refuse to give me loan even when I repaid my loan three days ahead of due date. So my real problem started when I took from soko loan to balance. The interest is very high (their loan term is 14 days and most of their loan app is 7 days with high interest). I was taking loan to balance loan because of their constant threat.
I'm an entrepreneur. I have a good business that yield high profit. But not having enough money to import materials. I totally forget about my business. Any money that enters my hands goes to loan lenders.
So to cut the long story short I end up using loan to balance loan ontill I discovered that I'm trap. To be sincere, I didn't use 80% of the money I borrowed for my self but for balancing other loan app because of the constant threat.

Now as I speak, I'm no longer afraid of their threat because they have already don their worst by assassinating my character, sending derogatory messages to my contacts.

Because of too many messages and call I couldn't sleep, So I had to remove my sim so I can rest and also look for money to boost my business so that I can start repaying gradually. Now I can think normal and sleep well.

But this is my problem. I think they are the one holding me money because they take the law into their hand by sending derogatory and blackmailing messages to my contacts and assassinating my character (they look for important contacts like pastor). If I repaid the loan, can they really pay for damages?

Please nairaland let's be fair. Is it right to repay loan lenders after causing so mush harm to the borrower?

My dear same with me o, but I can't kill myself, I'm trying to start life again after laying my old man to rest next month.
They have already damaged my name, one even said I should pay so that they will tell my contacts that I'm not a fraud, I reply her say I no send again o, me I don disown myself, na so those ones take leave me.
Re: Online Loan Lenders Giving My Contacts Unrest Despite Warning From NITDA. by DropsMic(m): 11:45pm On Nov 05, 2021
Oga go pay your debt

1 Like

Re: Online Loan Lenders Giving My Contacts Unrest Despite Warning From NITDA. by DriverX: 11:48pm On Nov 05, 2021
Na una type dem suppose use do squid game.

2 Likes

Re: Online Loan Lenders Giving My Contacts Unrest Despite Warning From NITDA. by Oluwadare316(m): 1:06am On Nov 06, 2021
Which of the loan app ?
Re: Online Loan Lenders Giving My Contacts Unrest Despite Warning From NITDA. by danniyal(m): 9:09pm On Nov 07, 2021
This only applies to loan sharks. Don't try it with registered loan apps such as branch, carbon etc. They can get a lien on your bank account
It is applicable to sokoloan, 9jacash, gocash, ncash, 9credit etc and for those collecting loan for the first time. If you have collected before, they already have your contacts

First, they rely on your contacts to disgrace you. Let's beat them at their own game
Steps
✓Download superbackup from playstore
✓back up your contacts using superbackup. Go to file manager> smscontactsbackup>contacts and you will see the backed up contacts as .vcf
✓disable google synchronization or remove your google account completely from your phone
✓delete all your real contacts from your phone
✓download contact generator from playstore and generate as many fake contacts as you want
✓you can now apply for loan from any of the loan sharks using the fake contacts you have generated
✓after successful loan application, delete the loan app from your phone, delete all the fake contacts and restore your real contacts using superbackup and you are good to go

2 Likes

Re: Online Loan Lenders Giving My Contacts Unrest Despite Warning From NITDA. by Lifestone(m): 7:11am On Nov 08, 2021
sben2308:

Y shld he forget d embrassmemt ,the truth is that he is at fault in d first place but y go to the extent of derogating his image .
We have heard of people who lost contracts to this unregulated loan sharks .Did they apologize after been paid in full to all contacts msg is been sent to ?
Let's call a spade a spade
Where's the image? He has no character or image to protect. He should pay his debt.

1 Like

Re: Online Loan Lenders Giving My Contacts Unrest Despite Warning From NITDA. by sben2308(m): 10:36am On Nov 08, 2021
Lifestone:

Where's the image? He has no character or image to protect. He should pay his debt.

Let me give an example someone was to pay back today let's say 30k ,client credited him around over 100k let's say 6pm but didn't get alert till d following day and by den msg has been sent. WAT SHLD HE DO ?
Re: Online Loan Lenders Giving My Contacts Unrest Despite Warning From NITDA. by Lifestone(m): 11:07am On Nov 08, 2021
sben2308:

Let me give an example someone was to pay back today let's say 30k ,client credited him around over 100k let's say 6pm but didn't get alert till d following day and by den msg has been sent. WAT SHLD HE DO ?
In his own case, he has become chronic and recalcitrant and arrogant on top of debt.
In the olden days debtors lives in shame, not nowadays
Re: Online Loan Lenders Giving My Contacts Unrest Despite Warning From NITDA. by tutudesz: 11:15am On Nov 08, 2021
omasco922:

Brotherly get a lawyer and sue them, with the recent sanctions you will win them hands down.

1 Like

Re: Online Loan Lenders Giving My Contacts Unrest Despite Warning From NITDA. by sben2308(m): 2:04pm On Nov 08, 2021
Lifestone:

In his own case, he has become chronic and recalcitrant and arrogant on top of debt.
In the olden days debtors lives in shame, not nowadays

You are correct also
Re: Online Loan Lenders Giving My Contacts Unrest Despite Warning From NITDA. by Elnuk34(m): 5:11pm On Nov 08, 2021
danniyal:
This only applies to loan sharks. Don't try it with registered loan apps such as branch, carbon etc. They can get a lien on your bank account
It is applicable to sokoloan, 9jacash, gocash, ncash, 9credit etc and for those collecting loan for the first time. If you have collected before, they already have your contacts

First, they rely on your contacts to disgrace you. Let's beat them at their own game
Steps
✓back up your contacts using superbackup. Go to file manager> smscontactsbackup>contacts and you will see the backed up contacts as .vcf
✓disable google synchronization or remove your google account completely from your phone
✓download contact generator from playstore and generate as many fake contacts as you want
✓you can now apply for loan from any of the loan sharks using the fake contacts you have generated
✓after successful loan application, delete the loan app from your phone, delete all the fake contacts and restore your real contacts using superbackup and you are good to go
For your mind, you made sense. You are encouraging people to steal other people's sweet. Karma will soon visit you.
Re: Online Loan Lenders Giving My Contacts Unrest Despite Warning From NITDA. by daddytime(m): 5:47pm On Nov 08, 2021
tehilah92:

My dear same with me o, but I can't kill myself, I'm trying to start life again after laying my old man to rest next month.
They have already damaged my name, one even said I should pay so that they will tell my contacts that I'm not a fraud, I reply her say I no send again o, me I don disown myself, na so those ones take leave me.

Funny girl...

Which shame you want shame person wey don remove shame from eye? Lol
Re: Online Loan Lenders Giving My Contacts Unrest Despite Warning From NITDA. by daddytime(m): 5:50pm On Nov 08, 2021
danniyal:

Steps

Nigerians....

I raise nyabsh for una

Na loan sharks go soon begin open thread for NL very soon.... grin

Bush meat wan catch hunter oh
Re: Online Loan Lenders Giving My Contacts Unrest Despite Warning From NITDA. by Jacobx007: 5:54pm On Nov 08, 2021
Elnuk34:
For your mind, you made sense. You are encouraging people to steal other people's sweet. Karma will soon visit you.
And for your mind u think u made sense too right?
To give a loan for a period of 7 days at more than 50% interest is more than stealing, it's a crime.
So, it's not their sweat, it's proceeds of criminality if you don't know.
Hes not encouraging them not to pay back, he's only trying to give them a solution to the barbaric acts of these loan sharks�.

2 Likes

Re: Online Loan Lenders Giving My Contacts Unrest Despite Warning From NITDA. by finalboss(m): 7:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
DriverX:
Na una type dem suppose use do squid game.
grin
Re: Online Loan Lenders Giving My Contacts Unrest Despite Warning From NITDA. by omasco922: 8:03pm On Nov 08, 2021
danniyal:

Steps
Naija.
I nor support fraud. But this good for loan sharks like sokoloan, Ncash, Gocash, Easy credit etc because them pass loan sharks, them be loan crocodile. But pardon carbon, branch, quick check.

2 Likes

Re: Online Loan Lenders Giving My Contacts Unrest Despite Warning From NITDA. by tehilah92(f): 8:14pm On Nov 08, 2021
daddytime:

Funny girl...

Which shame you want shame person wey don remove shame from eye? Lol

No be like say I no get shame, but when the wahala too much, my old man kick bucket, omo I decide to relax and watch things paly themselves out. Dem no dey worry me again
Re: Online Loan Lenders Giving My Contacts Unrest Despite Warning From NITDA. by omasco922: 8:19pm On Nov 08, 2021
tehilah92:

Some time I immerging how they think. They expect the borrower to repay after sending messages to contacts. I think the contacts will repay them.
This people must be robot. Their Chinese manager must have tempered with their brain.
Re: Online Loan Lenders Giving My Contacts Unrest Despite Warning From NITDA. by daddytime(m): 8:43pm On Nov 08, 2021
tehilah92:

No be like say I no get shame, but when the wahala too much, my old man kick bucket, omo I decide to relax and watch things paly themselves out. Dem no dey worry me again

I got you, sis. The shame I meant wasn't literally.
Re: Online Loan Lenders Giving My Contacts Unrest Despite Warning From NITDA. by nedekid: 2:32am On Nov 09, 2021
danniyal:

Steps
All these just to take a loan and avoid payment?
Folks are the one causing the high interest rates for Nigerians. This is because the higher the risk/default the higher the cost of credit.
Re: Online Loan Lenders Giving My Contacts Unrest Despite Warning From NITDA. by nedekid: 2:39am On Nov 09, 2021
sben2308:

Bros all this you are saying is excuses. This loan if you read their terms is not for investments, business etc. It is short term loan eg like pay day loan. You have guaranteed income at a specific time, so you take the loan to bridge the time pending. It is not meant to be taken based on an expectant income from a "client". This loan is people's monies deposited on fixed terms. Do you expect that after you place your money in eg sokoloan for 1 month at 10% interest sokoloan now tells you that because lagbaja did not pay them, they wount pay you?
Dont take the loan of you don't have guaranteed expectant income before the repayment date. Pay them when due no excuses!
Re: Online Loan Lenders Giving My Contacts Unrest Despite Warning From NITDA. by nedekid: 2:42am On Nov 09, 2021
Jacobx007:

And for your mind u think u made sense too right?
To give a loan for a period of 7 days at more than 50% interest is more than stealing, it's a crime.
So, it's not their sweat, it's proceeds of criminality if you don't know.
Hes not encouraging them not to pay back, he's only trying to give them a solution to the barbaric acts of these loan sharks�.
Then don't take the loan period! As far as you collected it willingly, you accepted the interest rates.
Dont forget the very high default risk is what makes the interest rate high.
Re: Online Loan Lenders Giving My Contacts Unrest Despite Warning From NITDA. by sben2308(m): 3:28am On Nov 09, 2021
nedekid:

Bros all this you are saying is excuses. This loan if you read their terms is not for investments, business etc. It is short term loan eg like pay day loan. You have guaranteed income at a specific time, so you take the loan to bridge the time pending. It is not meant to be taken based on an expectant income from a "client". This loan is people's monies deposited on fixed terms. Do you expect that after you place your money in eg sokoloan for 1 month at 10% interest sokoloan now tells you that because lagbaja did not pay them, they wount pay you?

Biko o I didn't borrow from any and will never by God's grace ooo n OP make una advise straight o
Dont take the loan of you don't have guaranteed expectant income before the repayment date. Pay them when due no excuses!

(1) (Reply)

Precious Nduka Is Wanted By The Police For Sexual Assault / How My Bank Cleared My Account Without Trace In My Bank Statement / Bobrisky, Releases Bride Price List For Future Hubby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.