Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Why Can't You Face Your Business??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Can't You Face Your Business??? (682 Views)

How Do You Face Your Fears? / Wives, Stop Fighting The Side Chick, Face Your Husband!! / Which Section Of Nairaland Can't You Do Without In A Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't You Face Your Business??? by Toobet(m): 12:28am On Nov 06, 2021
Introduction and Engagement everywhere
Una want make our parents begin dey disturb us and think say we no serious with our life and?? No let me come after u oooo cool cool cool
Re: Why Can't You Face Your Business??? by dingbang(m): 6:34am On Nov 06, 2021
But if you were serious, you would know how to keep a man.
Re: Why Can't You Face Your Business??? by ImaIma1(f): 10:26am On Nov 06, 2021
dingbang:

Ouch!

Many factors involved though

1 Like

Re: Why Can't You Face Your Business??? by bukatyne(f): 10:35am On Nov 06, 2021
Toobet:
Introduction and Engagement everywhere
Una want make our parents begin dey disturb us and think say we no serious with our life and?? No let me come after u oooo cool cool cool

The topic actually applies to you.

Follow it & have peace. cheesy
Re: Why Can't You Face Your Business??? by dingbang(m): 11:17am On Nov 06, 2021
ImaIma1:

Ouch!

Many factors involved though
omo see eh. I have seen a very fine sexy girl still being dumped. The nigga just got tired of too much neediness and drama, i have also seen a lady turned down a guy's marriage proposal so she can maintain her sanity.

People just need to balance things in life.
Re: Why Can't You Face Your Business??? by ImaIma1(f): 12:43pm On Nov 06, 2021
dingbang:
omo see eh. I have seen a very fine sexy girl still being dumped. The nigga just got tired of too much neediness and drama, i have also seen a lady turned down a guy's marriage proposal so she can maintain her sanity.

People just need to balance things in life.

I understand your angle.

I just think that some people are quite unlucky with their choice of men and their relationships.
Re: Why Can't You Face Your Business??? by Raalsalghul: 12:58pm On Nov 06, 2021
dingbang:

Guy you wicked!

Lol!
Re: Why Can't You Face Your Business??? by dingbang(m): 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2021
ImaIma1:

I understand your angle.

I just think that some people are quite unlucky with their choice of men and their relationships.
yeah right.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Benefit Of Smoking Weed / School Children Excited As They See Lady With Big Nyash(video) / They Say Money Makes A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.