Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,959 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Someone Scammed Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Someone Scammed Me (318 Views)

Someone Scammed Me / Help! Someone Scammed My In-law... I Have His Mobile Number / Afangide Donatus Is Not A Scammer, But Someone Scammed Me Of My Client Money! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Someone Scammed Me by kayusely70(m): 2:27am On Nov 06, 2021
I need suggestions on how to nab someone who duped me of 10000. The person claimed to help me secured a loan from his working place. He said o have to pay a deposit of 10000 as a sign of my ability to repay the loan. He asked some personal details about my person which convinced me he's genuine. Ive his bank account details. Kindly help me to trace him and save others from falling a victim.
Re: Someone Scammed Me by Nobody: 2:30am On Nov 06, 2021
thou art dumb, so dumb.
kayusely70:
I need suggestions on how to nab someone who duped me of 10000. The person claimed to help me secured a loan from his working place. He said o have to pay a deposit of 10000 as a sign of my ability to repay the loan. He asked some personal details about my person which convinced me he's genuine. Ive his bank account details. Kindly help me to trace him and save others from falling a victim.

(1) (Reply)

Need Your Opinions On This Issue / How Evil Spirit Made Lie Against My Father - 16-year-old Girl / Please Don't Disgrace Me- Lady Caught Trying To Steal Fabric In Lagos Begs(video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.