Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,341 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Get Shiba Inu And Other Crypto Coins For Free - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Get Shiba Inu And Other Crypto Coins For Free (386 Views)

The Caving Distance Between Shiba Inu And Doge Coin / How Do I Buy Shiba Inu On Bunance P2P Platform? / Buy Shiba Inu Coin Now!!! And Thank Me Later, It's A Financial Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Shiba Inu And Other Crypto Coins For Free by emmynoel999: 6:45am On Nov 06, 2021
You can get free XLM and shiba for free.

All you need is a coinbase account and telegram app.

See payment proof below.

DM me with the number on my signature to get started

Re: Get Shiba Inu And Other Crypto Coins For Free by Maxiblaq: 7:24am On Nov 06, 2021
But, how will I get it out of coinbase, since am a Nigerian.
I am have 3700 Shiba in my coinbase, including others like eth,btc, all gotten for free.pls, help me out for that.
emmynoel999:
You can get free XLM and shiba for free.

All you need is a coinbase account and telegram app.

See payment proof below.

DM me with the number on my signature to get started
Re: Get Shiba Inu And Other Crypto Coins For Free by emmynoel999: 7:38am On Nov 06, 2021
Maxiblaq:
But, how will I get it out of coinbase, since am a Nigerian.
I am have 3700 Shiba in my coinbase, including others like eth,btc, all gotten for free.pls, help me out for that.
You will just transfer it to another wallet or try to sell it to another person
Re: Get Shiba Inu And Other Crypto Coins For Free by flexydote(m): 7:38am On Nov 06, 2021
@Maxiblaq it simple.

First get a Binance account then send all your coins from Coinbase to Binance.

Convert all coins to be USDT then sell it on Binance P2P.

Maxiblaq:
But, how will I get it undecidedout of coinbase, since am a Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Get Shiba Inu And Other Crypto Coins For Free by Maxiblaq: 7:39am On Nov 06, 2021
emmynoel999:
You will just transfer it to another wallet or try to sell it to another person
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Invest Now / Metaverse Gang Rape – Meta Take A Step Toward Sexual Assault In The Metaverse / Become Antigua & Barbuda With $100,000 Investment For A Family&access to Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.