Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

How To Write A Seminar Or Literature Review - The Nitty Gritty Of Expectations - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Write A Seminar Or Literature Review - The Nitty Gritty Of Expectations (224 Views)

How To Convert A Seminar Topic Into A Research Project Topic / Uniabuja Students Go Nude For A Seminar / What Is The Best Outline For Writing A Seminar Topic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write A Seminar Or Literature Review - The Nitty Gritty Of Expectations by AmeLonRo(m): 9:25am On Nov 06, 2021
Do you want to know what is expected of you in your seminar and project or even in writing any other literature review?
Relax, you are on the right video today.
I am explaining to you all you need to know to and do to have a great write up.
Follow the instructions that I give in this video and if you have questions and comments, drop it in the comment section below.
Please subscribe to this YouTube channel and share my videos widely.
Lets go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_tLIXMFjHc

(1) (Reply)

Study For An MBA @ EIASM Czech Republic / WAEC Increases Examination Fees To N18,000 (read Full Details) / Withheld WAEC 2021 Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.